Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5439307 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
$2.49 up here.  UL
Seriously? $2.49 in Baudette. It is $3.24 in  Warroad.

My mistake JB.  I meant $3.49 not A$2.49   Sorry about that.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
$2.49 up here.  UL
Seriously? $2.49 in Baudette. It is $3.24 in  Warroad.

My mistake JB.  I meant $3.49 not A$2.49   Sorry about that.
No worries. Thought maybe I was going to have to take every empty gas can and run to Baudette this evening.  :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya my mistake on the fuel prices.  Was dreaming.  LOL  It is 23 here and may hit the 40's again. Tomorrow the high is 24.  Won't be outside playing much then.  lol  You are so right Iowa, this is a great country.  Have a good day everyone.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 22 here & headed for 48. The Casey's down the street is $2.98 but the truckstop just west of town was $2.76/gal for 87 octane last time I went by. Nothin big on my list, so it'll be my regular morning routine today again. Have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 18 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Had a happy ending to my haircut last nite: Stylist gal has a bottle of Tanqueray Ten she's going to bring me! Good stuff Maynard. Said she got too wasted on it. Told her that's the point... :rotflmao: Otherwise it's coast into Thanksgiving. Make one last swing thru the grocery store as I see we're low on milk, wheat bread, Swiss cheese (my fave) & can always use another liter of club soda. Should catch up with my neighbor Jon to go over his soil tests. Think I saw him out with the rock picker yesterday so didn't bother him. I have some centerpieces and arrangements to deliver as well. Obviously the wife must think I don't have enough to do. Finish my coffee and tear into it... :coffee:   
« Last Edit: November 11/22/23, 09:18:58 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got back from Alex and most all stores were nuts!!!  got my stuff at Aldi's and got out of town!!!  gas was from, $2.99 to 3.17..   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got 2 out of my 3 floral arrangement deliveries done. Gas at the Cwop is $2.91 today. My spidey senses were on the mark. :coffee: Hit the bank, grocery store, and then home so Poppy gets her people time. One more floral delivery after that & then do chores. Yee-ha. 🐎🐂   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Let the fun begin!!  I have to make a run to the store this afternoon too.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
After waiting most of the day for people to call me back I got po’d enough and went to menards to buy a tankless water heater. As I’m looking them over trying to decide which one to get, elect or gas, I looked over at the shelf across the isle and lo and behold there were three different gas controllers there. After taking a look and a quick “eeny meeny minny moe” I grabbed one and headed home. An hour later we had hot water for $75.00 instead of $1,100.00. Yippee. We put up 60 hides this morning and now I’m sitting with the wife waiting to get a couple of kidney stones blasted. Does the fun never end? Later…. :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: November 11/22/23, 07:35:54 PM by markn »
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is great Mark!!!   :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Great news on the water heater markn! Otherwise, sounds like you've been having more fun than a person should be allowed to have... :doah:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy moly Mark, that's quite a day. Great to hear about the water and hopefully the wife did the same with the stones!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home from surgery center a bit after five this afternoon. Wife is sore and certainly doped up with pain meds. Things went well otherwise. She did say I could go to deer camp tomorrow for muzzle loader. Might be the meds talking too. Find out in the morning. Any how Happy Thanksgiving to all and have a great day. Later….. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
my best for yer wife Mark!!  hope she feels better in the morning...   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Got home from surgery center a bit after five this afternoon. Wife is sore and certainly doped up with pain meds. Things went well otherwise. She did say I could go to deer camp tomorrow for muzzle loader. Might be the meds talking too. Find out in the morning. Any how Happy Thanksgiving to all and have a great day. Later….. :happy1: :happy1:
sure hope things turn out for her👍

By the way Mike wants to know if you took advantage of her  :sleazy: in her medicated state  :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That is inappropriate Mike.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Glenn yer a perv!!!   18 this morning and only 24 for a high today..  looks like a lazy day today..  debating if I want to put up some outside christmas decorations..  most likely will..   have a good day all!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  Chilly 11 out here and if the wind would just stop we might actually get some ice.   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 30 for our start & going for 36 later. We're heading for Sis's place for our turkey today. Her oldest & her family will be there this year too, so it'll be a full house. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Good news, wife is feeling much better and I still have the green light to go to Hubbard Co. muzzle loading. Just need to toss some clothes in a bag, frozen meat, pop, water and beer in the cooler and go. Also got a couple of projects to do while there this weekend. Install a LED yard light on the barn and in the schoolhouse along with whacking down at least three trees behind the barn. That's for tomorrow. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Glenn yer a perv!!!   18 this morning and only 24 for a high today..  looks like a lazy day today..  debating if I want to put up some outside christmas decorations..  most likely will..   have a good day all!!
:rotflmao: that's what happens when I hang around you guys!!

Morning fellers... happy Thanksgiving to all from the deer stand  Don't eat to much  gonna pack up about 10:and check out the private land. :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  17 here too.  We got a skiff of snow last night.  Have that breeze here too.  The river looks cold today.  Gonna roast a 13 lb turkey and make my sausage dressing.  Will have some veggies too.  I got a peach pie to bake too.  Should be a great day.  Go Packers and Redskins.  The Seahawks and 49ers will be a great game to end the day.  I see it is still spitting snow flakes on us.  Have a great day all of you and give thanks for all!!  Thanks HD for getting us all together too!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  Chilly 11 out here and if the wind would just stop we might actually get some ice.
I hear ya scenic.  Starting to get a bit nervous for my second weekend in Dec sspear chucking trip

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 here and heading for 20ish today. But breezy yet and we got a skiff of snow here to. Slept in a bit because I was up until after 1 grinding and mixing sausage. We will get that stuffed and start smoking today. I see the shoreline is getting slushy about 200 yards out. I was hoping that would take longer. Still thinking I will muzzy hunt this weekend. The kid shot a nice buck out in ND last night. So they will be bringing the meat over this weekend to make sausage. About it here. Have a good one boys.
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya scenic.  Starting to get a bit nervous for my second weekend in Dec sspear chucking trip

From the forecast if we get a couple nights with no wind and then no wind the next day it will happen.  I think it will happen fast once it starts if we don't get snow on top of it right away.   I have had ice out 100 yards from shore but the wind just busts i all back up again.  So the lakes are ready. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 28 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's.  Chores done, breakfast et, birdfeeders restocked, coffee finished. About ready to commece tangling with the turkey. Have a wunnerful Thanksgiving everone.! 🦃

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 here and heading for 20ish today. But breezy yet and we got a skiff of snow here to. Slept in a bit because I was up until after 1 grinding and mixing sausage. We will get that stuffed and start smoking today. I see the shoreline is getting slushy about 200 yards out. I was hoping that would take longer. Still thinking I will muzzy hunt this weekend. The kid shot a nice buck out in ND last night. So they will be bringing the meat over this weekend to make sausage. About it here. Have a good one boys.
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!!

We have our sausage making scheduled for weekend after next.  So the push to get that new smoker is on. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't wait to see the smoker when complete.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas! Gobble Gobble. 27 here with a cold wind, momma picked up a 8 # Turkey breast and 4 cornish game hens that'll hit the smoker around 11. The kids , pooches and kitty cat will be here along with grandma and grandpa fer feasting this afternoon.  Ya Mikey I'll probably do my best impression of Griswold tomorrow with Xmas lights.  Anywho best start injecting and slathering up a breast......oh kinky!!! See ya!!