Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5332823 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I built a 24 x 30 garage years ago when I lived in Stillwater.  First nice garage I ever had.  Heated with wood of course.  It seemed empty so I started dragging stuff home to fill it.  Once it was filled I started throwing stuff away so it wasn't so full.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers......made it home and almost all unpacked! :happy1: the roads......well till about outing they werent all so good. after that they seemed better south of Brainerd dry.

gas prices..
deer river till emily 2.94
emily 2.89
crosby where i usually fill up....2,69 after that i did nt pay much attention.

well more stuff to do. momma left me unsupervised but dont reckon i'll get 2 carried away.......3;30 comes early.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
27 here and it will maybe get up to 29 today. Just the lightest dusting of snow on the ground preceded by a little freezing drizzle. Might take the warden out for supper and then go someplace to watch the game. Direct TV thugs can't make a deal with channel 11. We are about ready to quit them.
:scratch: my quick research says the Vikes are on KMSP..... channel 9???????

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, KARE11

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I read a week ago the company that owns KARE 11 is demanding a double digit increase to Direct TV to air their station.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All and Happy New Year.  Hope it is a great one for All.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy New Year!!! 15 here to start the day and heading for 31. Plan is to head out fishing for a bit this morning. Then need to load up the woodshed this afternoon. Boy what a whooping the Vikes took. Surprised our defense played that bad. The pack could move the ball at will it seemed. Well, have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy New Year!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Happy New Year to all!!!

18 here and could see 31 here too...  easy day yesterday and another today I think..  got nothing pressing today..  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 22 for our start & we're headed for 32, I'm hearin. An empty slate again today here, so I'll be watchin the bowl games today. No more now, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 17 here and may hit 35 today.  We finally got the bale out to Bucko.  He now has a month supply so he is sitting good.  I see it is pretty breezy today.  From the south.  No big plans here today.  Just gonna spend the day with my honey which is a good day.  You all have a good one and Happy New Year.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Cloudy so far & likely to be that way for the duration. Cleaned out the hay feeders so the panels will slide more easily & shoveled the front walk. The latter didn't take long. Will grill some tings this afternoon then play dead, sorta like the Vikings did. Happy New Year!  :coffee:
« Last Edit: January 01/01/24, 12:20:34 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....done at the store already.....sure was quiet.......not many customers like other days!! :scratch: wonder why!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

air has a nip in it wit the breeze......think college football is on the agenda today.  :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
And a Happy New Year from me also. Was a pretty drive home from Hubbard Co. this morning with the frost on the trees. Headed to shower and then unload the truck and trailer and get things put away again. Thinking some college football may be tap for today. later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28 here already and supposed to make 30 today. Then cool off some tomorrow. The neighbors marked a trail out to 30 fow yesterday afternoon. So I went and pulled my fish house back home. I will wait for a few more cold days before I pull it out front here though. Otherwise just getting ready to head back to the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 here and hope to see 30 today...   sounds like it will be cloudy today...  got a few things to do today but nothing big..   have a good day all!! 

JB I think think that was a good idea moving the fish house... 
« Last Edit: January 01/02/24, 08:14:36 AM by mike89 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 29 here today.  Will warm up some but not a lot.  I have to run to town and get some groceries today.  Other than that just ride the new bike some and try to stay out of trouble.  That will keep me busy.  LOL   Have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 27 & foggy here. It looks like ~ 34 for the high. Got some running to do, otherwise just another day. Have a good day.
« Last Edit: January 01/02/24, 07:48:18 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin fellers.......27 here. no wind...yet. main goal today is bringing that 4 wheeler into get that warranty work on the starter done.......sooner that's done the sooner i can go back north and stick some pike...... :sleazy: right boober!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to get a ton of paperwork done this morning. Balance checkbook, go thur old mail and the like. Then clean out pick up of tools from the past weekend project. Later.... :happy1: :happy1: 
mm

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 22 at choretime heading for a high in the low-to-mid-30's. Went out the door to start the Buick this morning and nada. Not even a click! Hadn't driven it since Friday. Will have to deal with that later today. Battery could be suspect but usually those 'effin side-post battery connections need cleaning. Whoever decided they were a good idea should've been shot. Otherwise, I get into the office a little bit ago, all the lights are on but no one is around. It is Tuesday, right? :scratch: Oh well, have some coffee, finalize Dec. weather data, finish my copy before the deadline and contemplate life. Toodles, peeps! 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin fellers.......27 here. no wind...yet. main goal today is bringing that 4 wheeler into get that warranty work on the starter done.......sooner that's done the sooner i can go back north and stick some pike...... :sleazy: right boober!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Wrong!!! If yur stickin you ain't fishin!  :rotflmao: someday we'll teach ya how to  fish and actually catch some.. :mooning: :happy1:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/02/24, 02:58:47 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wrong!!! If yur stickin you ain't fishin!  :rotflmao: someday we'll teach ya how to  fish and actually catch some.. :mooning: :happy1:  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

you seemed to forget the trip we took down to dakids neck of the woods bubba!!!!!! :surrender: :happy1: :moon:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

you seemed to forget the trip we took down to dakids neck of the woods bubba!!!!!! :surrender: :happy1: :moon:
I remember it just fine bubba..lol. I had to post pics of fish you somehow found after we all left  :rotflmao: ;) . Kidding aside sure wish I could find the photo of your tip ups side by side under the flip over tho...lol. That was funny stuff, didn't you have the camera down also in between?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I only had 1 down inside my flip over. Yep camera too. :rolleyes:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 here and just going to slowly drop throughout the day. That will be good to make a little ice anyway. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 here and that is our high today I think...  might have a make a vittles' run today, we shall see...  got my merger amount of christmas decorations put away yesterday so that is done till next Dec...   have a good day all!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........havin me some coffee........then going to pick up the 4 wheeler.....got a call about 3;30 yesterday it was done!!! :happy1: then plot strategy for heading north to cut holes in da ice.  :happy1: thinkin i'll call a few places first.

i get a kick out of the weather terrorists......cold air is coming........yea the weather apps i look at say some single digits below 0. not like its 20-30 below!!! :doofus: :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 28 now & we may see 31, they're sayin. Not much on the radar yet again today, so it's back to the treadmill at the Y to start the day. Have a good 1.