Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5050652 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see one that is about $150.  Is that what you guys have? Hand pumper.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Our pump came from FF & must weigh 8-10#'s. Had it since we got the boat in '07, so it was 17 y/o. Got a new 1 coming from Amazon, it's plastic, battery operated, & needs a USB charger. S'posed to be here tomorrow. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought this was pretty funny.   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our pump came from FF & must weigh 8-10#'s. Had it since we got the boat in '07, so it was 17 y/o. Got a new 1 coming from Amazon, it's plastic, battery operated, & needs a USB charger. S'posed to be here tomorrow. :scratch:

Nice Gunner. Curious to see how you like it.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I see one that is about $150.  Is that what you guys have? Hand pumper.
  :scratch: This looks like the 1 we have, but it was ~ $160 when we bought it. https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/gpi-deluxe-premium-hand-pump/0000000038541;jsessionid= I see they say it weighs 15#'s.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It lasted you a long time. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is one heck of a deal. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers.......done about 11;30. got 2 projecys i want done today.......clean out the truck cab ad finish weeding the garden.......both attainable.  :happy1: :happy1: mayhaps a nap too!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

LPS..........i gues the thing about the flag doesnt surprise me one bit!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy to see it.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellow gulag comrades! 61 at choretime & it topped out somewhere around 70. Raining again here. Just got back from the BTT50's registration pickup. Just me and one octogenarian. This one can wear you out but at least he doesn't have tantrums. Nice that way. He does pretty well driving yet too but his mind slips a cog every once in a while. Doesn't remember some of the stuff we talked about fairly recently sometimes so you refresh his memory & move on. What's kinda cute is he and his wife still have a landline. She has a cell phone but he doesn't. So when we got started for home, I had to call their landline to let her know we were on our way. Apparently we must've dawdled longer than she thought necessary because about 10 miles from home she called me to see where we were at! I told Jerry that Ginger must think I'm a bad influence...:doah: 
« Last Edit: June 06/20/24, 09:43:47 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
damn....running in circles this afternoon..........so no nap!!!!!  :confused: got the truck cleaned out..till the next time shadow goes in it again!!1 :bonk: garden is weeded.

got home from the store and wife tells me Becks called...i could get pickles  :surrender: :doah: damn that's early????? looked, did them July 8th last year.

called them back about 3, they still got some, so guess what i'm canning pickles tomorrow. then the circus of getting all my stuff set up for a full fledged cannin operation in the garage. tired now!!!!!! :pouty: :surrender:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellow gulag comrades! 61 at choretime & it topped out somewhere around 70. Raining again here. Just got back from the BTT50's registration pickup. Just me and one octogenarian. This one can wear you out but at least he doesn't have tantrums. Nice that way. He does pretty well driving yet too but his mind slips a cog every once in a while. Doesn't remember some of the stuff we talked about fairly recently sometimes so you refresh his memory & move on. What's kinda cute is he and his wife still have a landline. She has a cell phone but he doesn't. So when we got started for home, I had to call their landline to let her know we were on our way. Apparently we must've dawdled longer than she thought necessary because about 10 miles from home she called to see where we were at! I told Jerry that Ginger must think I'm a bad influence...:doah:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea know, some day them younger whipersnappers are gonna talk about you the same way your talking about them!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :shocked: :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And it's to late to get to the post office! :mooning: :surrender: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'll just be getting a bigger box for Monday... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just figured out where the bird seed is going. Gotz big birds here in Douglas County. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 58 here this morning and supposed to make 77 today. Now the forecast is looking pretty nice for the weekend. They took most of the rain out of the forecast. We pulled the dock up on shore last night when we got home. Need to raise it up as high as I can get a d not put it in as far and then hope the lake doesn't come up to much more. Otherwise, TGIF! Getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 here and only going for 67 today..  we had some rain already again..  that is a big bird Mark!!!  got a few things to do today and then who knows...   have a good day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... off to get pickles. Reckon as long as I'm in the neighborhood  go visit the union hall.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm off to Bemidji to shoot trap with son and grandson, then to Leech Lake. Truck is full. Hope to get a walleye or two for some fresh fish for the bride and myself. Have a great day everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 55 @ 1st peek here & we're lookin for 73 later. Mowed between the garage & the new shed yday & thinkin I'll wait a day or 2 to do the rest. Worked on my driveway deadfall wood pile with a daylong fire too. Got a load of clothes out on the line already. The new mower is due for some TLC, after that.............. :scratch:. No more now, have a great day.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 62 here and clouding up now.  Just got word from my buddy near Luverne.  He had 4.5" in his rain gauge from the last 2 or 3 days.  He dumped it and got another 3.5" last night.  The Luverne mayor just said that the Rock river has gone up a foot in the last hour.  It is over it's banks in spots.  Interstate 90 is closed between Luverne and Adrian.  My brothers newly remodeled basement is wet.  Darn.  Well TGIF.  Fairly calm morning here.  That is a rarity lately.  Have fun with the pickles Glenn.  Man that is early.  Well you all have a good day.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. It'll likely get steamy before brewing up another batch. 1.93" at the ranch & 1.85" in Bugtussle the past 24 hrs. It rained very hard from ~5 a.m. until 7 a.m. Yup Barry, friends on the SD side of the border were reporting amounts over 4" this a.m. Wet enough here. Doing some therapy sessions again today with farmers. After seeing rainfall amounts decreasing as the week wore on then suddenly getting heavy rain, their daubers are down. Can't blame them. Fortunately some of them bought up their crop insurance coverage. Like the one guy I just got off the phone with said, he's sleeping at night. Next week looks less worse so perhaps we can get something done in the fields before the 4th. In the meantime will have to wrap glenn's boxes in plastic... :coffee:   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought of you when they were telling me this.  I wondered if it was going down I90 heading right at you.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples 70 and has been pissing out since bout 1. After getting the run around on the book of faces market place on used mow lawners,  I said screw it buying new. Most used ones had 100- 600 hrs on em anyway and wanted big bucks,  sooo either this will make it stop raining or rain more... :confused:......See ya!! Oh yeah,  I told the FIL my 3 beer pusher cut just turned into 1, he said drive slower..lol..good guy!
« Last Edit: June 06/21/24, 05:14:59 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples 70 and has been pissing out since bout 1. After getting the run around on the book of faces market place on used mow lawners,  I said screw it buying new. Most used ones had 100- 600 hrs on em anyway and wanted big bucks,  sooo either this will make it stop raining or rain more... :confused:......See ya!! Oh yeah,  I told the FIL my 3 beer pusher cut just turned into 1, he said drive slower..lol..good guy!
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: nice!!!!!!!!!!

kinda looks like you may need to add that can holder though????? :scratch: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
very nice Bobber!!!  and you go at your speed!!! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 here and hope to see 70 today...  saying a chance for rain too..  missed us yesterday and can miss us again today..  humid for sure..   hope to mow the grass today but tomorrow for sure...   have a good day all!!