Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5331754 times)

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys don’t use the $hit in the box?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Amazon is just another tool in your tool box to make life easier Glenn.   :sleazy:  Or to find what you want and then buy elsewhere once you know the part number now.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Box ain't big enough!

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Turn her over!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, back to da smoker..........think i got it figured out to take it out. i gotz one of the meter things but dont think it works!!!!! at least i cant figure it out. new batteries and all.  :angry2: :angry2: think i'll send it in one of the them sh!t in the box things!!!!! :rotflmao: just to keep the topic at hand on topic!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

my neighbor is a retired electrician...i'll have him check it!!!!! :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
What do electricians know about shi_ in the box.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO what sh[t in the box are you all talking about?   LOL

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear you might try the Amazon thing Glenn!  Just remember if you get the wrong chit in the box you can easily return it, no questions aks.. :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We can walk you through this Glenn.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.b69 here and supposed to be 80 again today. It sure was a humid one yesterday. Doesn't even cool the house off at night. Did some house cleaning last night. About it. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 69 here to and going for 81 today..  yes humid is the word for sure...  it just hangs there.. 
going to Alex to get a few things..  after that not sure what I'll be doing..  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 67 for our start & we should end up about 82. Found the leak on the tire on the old mower yday, it looks like it has a plug in it & it is leaking right there. So, we'll be picking up a plug kit at L&M when we go to town today. Worked on the dock project a little yday too. Might still change that. :scratch: 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Should take a look at the golf cart today, it's making a clunking noise in the front. I might look into renting a storage building for the Winter for the boat and lawn mowers. Now there's heat in the garage I'm thinking I should rip the Harley golf cart apart and see if it can revived. When it was running it could do 34 mph. Also need to stop at Wallyworld to pick up the Miralax and Gatorade for Friday's festivities. The joys of getting older (and cancer). Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........knocked off a few things on the honey doo list yesterday.........do some more today!!!!man that wind sure knocked alot of leaves off the black walnut. love that tree but them damn leaves and stems gotta go!!!!! i'll fire up the new GAS leaf blower!!!!! :sleazy:

weather terrorists mentioned something about a cool front? :scratch: and possible rain. i know the garden dirt is really dry.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

I mail mine to glenn... :coffee:

Afternoon gulag comrades! Started out at sitty fife and currently is 84 at last check on the Dotch pick 'em up thermo meter. Made it to and from my buddy's retirement party at New Ulm in one piece. Only fly in the ointment was Google Maps routed me out of New Ulm on 15 & decided I should take backroads rather than taking the 4-lane on 14 back thru Waseca, the same way I came. WTH? Shorter distance-wise perhaps but probably cost me 15 - 20 minutes due to stop signs, small towns, lower speed limit, gravel roads, etc. Idiots! One more reason I have a love-hate relationship with Google Maps. Poppy was a trooper however. I'd left her about 3:30 and it was after 10 when I got home. There were no signs of potty accidents in the house so I was proud of her. She has been so good while the Mrs. has been gone. Got the new gas tank for the Stude sometime yesterday. Was a reason I couldn't source it domestically. It was made in Taiwan! It came with the sending unit gasket as promised so there was that. Supposed to get it installed on the 27th.     
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:03:38 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Not too much planned for today. Watch TV and get ready for tomorrow's appt. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 71 here and heading for 75 today. The storms over night stayed just east of us over the lake. Could see the lightening and hear thunder, but no rain here. Finished up the cleaning last night. Just need to figure out when to cut the grass. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 69 here and again heading to 80..   didn't that high yesterday with the cloud cover.. 
even got a few drops of rain, just enough to get the ground damp..  got a few things I want to do
today so that keep me going for a bit...  have a good day all!! 

good luck Mark!!
« Last Edit: Today at 07:11:01 AM by mike89 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 67 here & we're headed for 78. We got a little rain yday around 5:30 & it sounded like we had another system go through overnight too. But there was very little in the gauge though. I'll go see what the neighbor's says in a bit. The mower tire will get me started & I will go from there. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is breezy cloudy and 65 this morning.  We had the thunder and lightning last night too but barely got the deck wet.  Spent the day with the wife yesterday so didn't even check in.  No big plans today till I see what the weather will bring.  I see we drop in temp each of the next 4 or 5 days to a high in the 60's on Sun.  Then a little warm up.  Will feel like fall.  Have a good one.  Glenn you may just want your kids to order it for you.  lol 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........done at the store......plans today are cut the lawn and go get some green maters to can on saturday!!!!

need to keep 1 eye peeled on da wife.....never know when she may attack to give me my b-day present!!!!!  :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybday:  ya ol fart!!!    :Clap: :happybday: :toast: :campfire:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you pickle those green tomatoes that you can Glenn?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybday:  Glenn!!!    :Clap: :happybday: :toast: :campfire:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you pickle those green tomatoes that you can Glenn?
yes, but I gotta buy them if I want enough. I've been averaging about 25 qts a year to need enough  rill next year.  I got 2 granddaughters that lov them.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for da b-day wishes. I got things to do today,  I'll celebrate tomorrow with beervand fire!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's, again. .07" of rain at the ranch & .20" in Bugtussle. Little cell rolled thru these parts about 5:15. Sounds like we may see some more activity after 5 p.m. Wifey returns later this afternoon so hopefully it behaves itself until she gets home. I ran a couple passes thru the house with the skidsteer so think I'm good. Poppy did have an accident last nite but that one was on me. She woke me up about 4 a.m. There was some thunder and lightning so I let her out. Took a pee myself and let her back in. About 5 when the cell was getting close, she woke me up again and kept pestering me. I rolled over and ignored her, figuring she was just worked up about the weather. When I got back in from chores this morning I discovered a trail of terds by the dining room table. That gave me an idea... :coffee:

Happy Birthday glenn!!!!

:party3: :happybday: 🎂   

https://t.co/czHk7bYUjF
« Last Edit: Today at 12:06:18 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday! Are you turdy nine?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday! Are you turdy nine?
yeppers.  :rotflmao: