Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5380033 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a bunch of running around done yesterday. I managed to score a satellite dish for the camper, a meat stuffer for venison and two IBC totes for keeping deer heads and legs when we do hides for MDHA this Fall. Might drive around and mulch up some leaves today with the Toro. Need to start looking at building up a trailer to move deer stands too. Something you can lay a stand down on it, toss a strap over it and drive away using a wheeler. Got two old trailers behind the garage so parts aren't an issue. Have a great day everyone. later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 48 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Kinda breezy again today with 20 - 25 mph winds gusting to 35. And yes, most would welcome some rain at this point if nothing else to settle the dust and help some with fall tillage. The ground is extremely hard in places after all the heavy summer rains locally. More soil sampling on tap today & a visitation tonite. Wearing an old fart like me out.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wind is picking up here!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 48 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Kinda breezy again today with 20 - 25 mph winds gusting to 35. And yes, most would welcome some rain at this point if nothing else to settle the dust and help some with fall tillage. The ground is extremely hard in places after all the heavy summer rains locally. More soil sampling on tap today & a visitation tonite. Wearing an old fart like me out.
yea, i pulled some weeds outta the garden yesterday,  that ground was as hard as my cement driveway.  :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
since i hadnt heard nuttin form Running's yet about the chainsaw.......i called them.  :confused: actually tallked to the guy that helped try staring it. he said the tech was sick yesterday and today......... i get it but i gave him sh!t for not calling me yesterday. he didnt say much. said he should be in tomorrow  :pouty: i'm fine with it as i dont need/want it till next wed.... you know why boober!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

anyway.....he's saying he'll call tomorrow....i'll either get that one thats running or exchange it for another. i made it very clear i wont be leaving the store until someone starts it while i'm watching!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!