Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1508239 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good Glenn.   Our pork roast turned out pretty darn good too.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so for lunch I had some buffalo chicken egg rolls, I had them with the cranberry horseradish sauce below...   darn good stuff!!!!  and good egg rolls too...

https://www.silverspringfoods.com/products/cranberry-horseradish/
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's my favorite brand of horseradish.  We had roast beef hash with 2 eggs on top for brunch.  Great combo. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mikey gets all the good horseradish... :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mikey gets all the good horseradish... :pouty:

yup and the stuff Glenn  gave me is darn good too!!!!    :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That cocktail with horseradish looks tasty.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well just tried the 7th Street breakfast pizza and it's not to bad..   looks like it could made in Green Bay... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well just tried the 7th Street breakfast pizza and it's not to bad..   looks like it could made in Green Bay...
so  :scratch: :scratch:what on a breakfast pizza????? i never did understand  apizza for breakfast thing????? pizza has to have RED pizza sauce!!!! and none of this fettuccini stuff either!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
this one has cheese sauce, mozzarella cheese, eggs, sausage, bacon and cheddar cheese on it..  I have had them with a white gravy on them too...  very tasty....   

oh and it's 7th Avenue pizza, not street..  my mistake... 
« Last Edit: January 01/15/23, 09:05:10 AM by mike89 »

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
I agree Glenn.....never understood why people order taco pizza. Just go to a taco restaurant.
Except for the dessert pizzas at Pizza Ranch....Cactus pizza and their fruit pizzas are really ggod.
« Last Edit: January 01/15/23, 10:56:41 AM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had one slice of smoked meat loaf left, had me a sandwich with it, haven't made one of them in a long time!!!   might have to do that again!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
had one slice of smoked meat loaf left, had me a sandwich with it, haven't made one of them in a long time!!!   might have to do that again!!!
been leftovers here lately. but i aint complaining.

i had some hot dogs from Mcdonalds in clear lake...........there ok at best but dont think i'll but them again. its just plain tough to like another hot dog when you grew up with Plantenbergs stuff  all your life. now Mcdonalds summer sausage is pretty good!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
left overs = good most of the time anyway!!!    :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
All the Caseys I've ever been in usually have at least a couple in their display case every morning to sell by the piece. Haven't had any in a while but used to & I thought they were always pretty good. Sis makes a dessert/fruit pizza for Xmas every year that's tasty too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I went thru Mickey D's drive thru in Albert's Leaf about 1:30 after the wife's therapy session. Was on the fly as I had an older gentleman coming into the office at 2:30. Ordered a 2b quarter pounder with cheese & bacon, fries & a Coke. Pull up to the window & the gal with the nose ring tells me they're out of bacon! Yer in the heart of MN's hog producing country <20 miles from Hormel & out of bacon? Good grief. Another reason to add to the pile of why I rarely go to McDonalds. As if on cue the elderly gentleman was a half hour early so by the time I got to eat it, it was stone cold. I imagine he needed to get home so he could eat supper by 4:30... :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
breakfast burrito about it for me...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
still eat at Mickey D's before burger king!!!!!!

we have a Hardees in town......generallt like there food.....especially there mushroon swiss........ but since rona...its only drive thru  :doah: iffin i can go in and eat......effem!!!!!! :tut:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
No BK burgers here either, Dad got 1 that was still 1/2 frozen somewhere just north of the metro once & I've never went back. McDonalds is once every 5 years, maybe. Haven't done Hardees in a while either, but will do Culvers.
« Last Edit: January 01/16/23, 04:18:46 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Culver’s is the best fast food for my money. I used to make car trips a couple times a year over to the Green Bay Area. Along the way there were a handful of places called Hot’N’Now. They were pretty decent and served olive burgers. I know, they’re not for everybody, but I thought they were good. They disappeared and I stumbled across the first Culver’s I ever saw in Wisconsin Rapids. For cold sandwiches, I’ll take Jersey Mike’s. Beats Subway and Jimmy John’s by a long way.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Culvers are good. no subway here anymore, would try the others but none close by...   and a whopper before a big mac here... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Love me a Whopper with cheese.  I like Quarter pounders too.  We stop at McD here about once a month so it is pretty good to us.  Hit Hardees when in the Falls.  Did Culvers twice and our burgers were almost crunchy they were so over cooked.  Too bad too cuz we had been looking forward to it for a long time. SO we went for ride up to the lake late this morning just to check things out.  On the way back we decided to him McDs.  There was a truck pulling a fish house ahead of us.  He ordered and pulled forward, no big deal.  We ordered and he got out of his truck so he wouldn't hit the overhang with his camper.  They kept handing him bags of food and he handed to all of the people in his truck.  We waited for 25 minutes to get from window number one to window number 2.  Didn't ask him to pull forward like they usually do.  When we finally got our order I asked if our order had sat there for 25 minutes and she said oh no.  When we got home the fries were terrible and I had to nuke my Qtr Lber and fish sandwich.  Always had good service until now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a Culvers once in red wing. Didn't expect it to be fast food style but Yea I'll eat there again. :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Momma picked up some chuckeyes,  this should be posted in the grill thread but she won't let me near the icy patio yet. Sooo she grabbed tge cast iron,  thru some butter, rosemary,  and garlic in and fried away. Heck she even cut up my steak fir me, what a gal!!  She better lace up them sneakers tight is all I gotta say!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: go get er. Boober.
. :rotflmao:

English muffin pizza is what was fer supper!! Tasty and easy.. and I can catch my momma in a heartbeat!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman