Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 508600 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Okay,here we go,possible side effects from moderna vaccine...."cases of "Myocaditis" showing up nation wide....you ppl that were jabbed with this vaccine take notice of symptoms....worth googling.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw that early this Summer. Pretty soon they'll discover people are growing three ears....although three boobies would be better.  :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Okay,here we go,possible side effects from moderna vaccine...."cases of "Myocaditis" showing up nation wide....you ppl that were jabbed with this vaccine take notice of symptoms....worth googling.
:scratch: This? https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea i've seen, read and heard about these side effects of the vacine. the fact of the matter is there isnt a medication, vaccine or whatever that doesnt have some possible side effect. even across the counter stuff. pay attention to the advertizments on TV, read the labels on the bottles or the 2-3 page document they give you when you get your meds...............

hell even the creams like vaseline, vicks, cortozine stuff, baby powders could have side affects...........
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe they need a vaccine for all side effects!!  :bonk:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy crap...you gotta be kiddin' me!!!!  Where does this stuff come from?!  :doah:
  Heartworm pills?!!  I gave my pooch these once a month...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/21/us/mississippi-poison-control-covid-livestock-drug/index.html

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Gotta consider the source :rolleyes: on that 1. :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Gotta consider the source :rolleyes: on that 1. :crazy:

Ya, probably.  :reporter;

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I give myself the injectable ivermectin. I can control the doseage more easily plus it burns, so I hop around and stamp my foot afterwards! Combined with my anti-malaria quinine water regimen doubling as an anti-'rona agent, guessing I should live to be about 110, 115 tops.  :happy1:

Just got off the phone a bit ago with the COVID situation down the road. Debbie Downer. Didn't get his shot. Neither did his brother now they regret it. They've got a lot of stuff staring them in the face for fall coming up fast now the weather has pushed the crop along as fast as it has. Had pneumonia so he's on oxygen and can't do much of anything without getting gassed. Has no hobbies like most farmers. I'll help as much as I can but I've got a business to run in addition to picking up the slack from a wife who works 6 - 7 days a week. Next week she's off to the State Fair until Labor Day. More on my plate. What's this retirement chit everyone keeps talking about?  :scratch:

There are several more facets to the situation down the road however. Numerous people in direct contact with them who were vaccinated are also sick. Not to the same degree perhaps, but sick nonetheless and unable to function normally. Many people were convinced as was the guy in the clip below that it would give us immunity. It was being promoted as such.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3337872/biden-wrong-covid-vaccine-claim-breakthrough-infections/

Down the road, 4 out of the 11 infected were vaccinated. 4 of those infected were kids so 4 of the 7 adults were vaccinated. It appears there are far more cases where the vaccines are not providing overall protection than what is being reported. Not hearing that message coming through anywhere.  It also appears it's doing little to stop the spread. Surgical masks? Face diapers at best. Get outside & get some exercise in the fresh air. Sunshine kills the virus on surfaces and in the air. Don't hear that message from any of these clowns. Where are the states getting clobbered? Primarily down south where it's hot and everyone stays inside, sorta like what we do in the winter. Well, duh!  :doah: 

Am I feeling good about myself being vaccinated? Absolutely not. I was exposed to literally hundreds of people this past week while travelling in 5 different states. We did a bunch of our program in virtual mode but we did a lot of it person to person as well. Good luck trying to contact trace any of those people. The best I can hope for is I wasn't exposed. If I do get sick, hopefully it shortens the duration.   

« Last Edit: August 08/21/21, 08:27:30 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
While I was at the food-o-mart and getting my score of bacon and Glenn pizzas this morning, watched a women with 2 kids in front of me. She used about 4 of those wipes they have by the door to sanitize her cart, and wipe her kiddies hands too. No masks on the three....she's grabbing things, reading labels, putting them back on shelves, pawing thru the fruit......I thought, WTH good does any of it do? All ya have to do is touch those same items, then her kids, then the kids run down the aisle tagging everything...doesn't make sense to me.
« Last Edit: August 08/21/21, 05:57:50 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's about it!  Or like this.... :doah:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2021/08/15
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: that one was in the funny section of the paper the other day, man i giggled. reminded me of this group here!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

my favorite comic strip is red and rover. the exploits of a red headed kid and his pooch!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a good old strip! Miss the real newspapers with the sunday funnies...
You ever read Calvin and Hobbs, the kid and his stuffed tiger that he pretends is real?

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2021/08/22

« Last Edit: August 08/22/21, 08:57:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i used to read that one when i was working at the union hall..........on my lunch break! :tut: :tut: was in the trib, they dont do that strip in the st cloud times!!!!!!1 :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Reminds you of this group here"....must be why I thought if they changed this to Gin it reminded me of someone else on here... :whistling: :evil:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2021/08/21

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Reminds you of this group here"....must be why I thought if they changed this to Gin it reminded me of someone else on here... :whistling: :evil:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2021/08/21
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Whilst fishing saturday this conversation came up...."jab" or no "jab"...

Got me thinking as our gov't is intensifying folks taking the job,with threats of job loss,travel etc.

my thoughts;

Here are some red flags and the reasons I’m not getting it. Bill Gates predicts there will be a pandemic in the next ten years. Really?!! How on Gods green earth could you possibly predict something like this? Bill Gates says we can reduce the earths population by %15 with vaccinations(I thought vaccines were supposed to save our lives? Strange). Pandemic happens(Strange). Bill Gates is pushing vaccinations. That alone should give you a little hesitation. The Flu has virtually disappeared off the planet. They are paying people to take this vaccination(very strange). Forcing people to take it or lose your job. CIA video pops up of a scientist giving a presentation on how they will give people vaccines to desensitize them to become less radical in other words “go with the flow” mindless sheep. How will they pull this off was asked, through a respiratory virus was the answer. Mask mandates across the globe. Desensitizing people and taking away there individualism. People demonizing other people for not getting the vaccines.

How is it a virus so deadly that is killing off all these old people by the thousands hasn’t killed a single one of these old bastard politicians that are ruining this country. They don’t even wear masks off camera and frequently hold huge parties. Did I mention the Flu has been cured some how? Kinda crazy again how this virus is targeting older people killing off mostly members of society that are not contributing. Sounds like an ole Joseph Gerbals idea from Nazi Germany.

Global warming. Who causes it? Man. Let’s kill off some people. Enter corona virus and the vaccines will do away with many of the other weak(sheep). I’m personally convinced that the side effects of this vaccine won’t show up for another five years down the road in the form of an extremely compromised immune system or sterilization of some sort. Old people are gonna die soon anyway they may as well take there chances. Time is gonna tell whether I’m a nut or not. So be it. I don’t trust a thing the PTB tells me. I’ll take my chances without taking whatever it is they are pushing on us and be just fine.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Whilst fishing saturday this conversation came up...."jab" or no "jab"...

Got me thinking as our gov't is intensifying folks taking the job,with threats of job loss,travel etc.

my thoughts;

Here are some red flags and the reasons I’m not getting it. Bill Gates predicts there will be a pandemic in the next ten years. Really?!! How on Gods green earth could you possibly predict something like this? Bill Gates says we can reduce the earths population by %15 with vaccinations(I thought vaccines were supposed to save our lives? Strange). Pandemic happens(Strange). Bill Gates is pushing vaccinations. That alone should give you a little hesitation. The Flu has virtually disappeared off the planet. They are paying people to take this vaccination(very strange). Forcing people to take it or lose your job. CIA video pops up of a scientist giving a presentation on how they will give people vaccines to desensitize them to become less radical in other words “go with the flow” mindless sheep. How will they pull this off was asked, through a respiratory virus was the answer. Mask mandates across the globe. Desensitizing people and taking away there individualism. People demonizing other people for not getting the vaccines.

How is it a virus so deadly that is killing off all these old people by the thousands hasn’t killed a single one of these old bastard politicians that are ruining this country. They don’t even wear masks off camera and frequently hold huge parties. Did I mention the Flu has been cured some how? Kinda crazy again how this virus is targeting older people killing off mostly members of society that are not contributing. Sounds like an ole Joseph Gerbals idea from Nazi Germany.

Global warming. Who causes it? Man. Let’s kill off some people. Enter corona virus and the vaccines will do away with many of the other weak(sheep). I’m personally convinced that the side effects of this vaccine won’t show up for another five years down the road in the form of an extremely compromised immune system or sterilization of some sort. Old people are gonna die soon anyway they may as well take there chances. Time is gonna tell whether I’m a nut or not. So be it. I don’t trust a thing the PTB tells me. I’ll take my chances without taking whatever it is they are pushing on us and be just fine.
That pretty much sums up where I am at too. What will be the side effects 5 to 10 years down the road. Why do I want to take the chance for something that has a 99.5% survival rate for people from ages 15 to 64 per the CDC. They just need to let people do what they think is right for themselves and leave it alone. Thw harder the push the more skeptical I get.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't speak for anyone else, but I have ZERO confidence that this vaccine has successfully completed the rigorous testing every other drug must go through to receive FDA approval.

The powers that be have gained momentum in pushing a vaccine mandate and this is merely a political decision to keep that momentum going.

These drug companies want us to take their drugs and they want to get paid.  And sadly, our government increasingly see fit to mandate we take them.  And this FDA approval is just another step in that direction.

Can you imagine yourself 17 years from now, watching TV at 1:00 in the morning from your hospital bed...

If you received the Pfizer Covid-19 mNRA vaccine, you may be eligible for financial compensation.  Call the law firm of...   :doah:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Exactly right SteveO. They can mandate all they want. Never ever will I take it.  :fudd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
COVID  is good for all pharmaceutical companies that make drugs, needles, masks, gloves....
War is good for Dow Chemical, Raytheon, Boeing.....
Deaths from both are good for funeral homes, embalming suplies co's, flower co's cemeteries....
See? It builds the economy!  :bonk:

I just pretended I was a politician....
« Last Edit: August 08/23/21, 10:06:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I find it interesting that the new variant is called Delta....DELTA is the US military's SMU's. (Special Missions Units)  Hmmmm...:scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sadly there will be some, maybe even many, that now have to choose between the vaccine & their school or place of employment. Quite a few more colleges, school districts, & even some of the biggest employers in the nation that will be feeling better about mandating that their students & employees be vaccinated now IMO.
« Last Edit: August 08/23/21, 09:56:13 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. Pretty sad.