Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4974003 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I was busy doing stuff!  Like Barry! And they're the only ones in the race 'cuz they ran over all da Chebbies!!!  ;)
« Last Edit: January 01/04/19, 10:45:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 30* here. Supposed to get a little warmer than yday, maybe, & the car had 46* when I went down to see Hubert Humphrey. Seen a lot of people drivin around with the window down, both carwashes were busy, even seen some runnin around in shorts & a tee shirt. :scratch: Pretty quiet again today here, just some NFL, have a good day.
« Last Edit: January 01/05/19, 11:16:47 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  On our way to I Falls to do some shopping and stop for a bite to eat somewhere.  Very calm and 25 here today.  May have some snow coming.  Will believe it when I see it.  Can't wait for some football today. I bet a bottle of brandy with my Brother.  I bet on the Cowboys.  Even though I am not a big fan of Elliot I hope he scores heavy...    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...……. nice bright sunshine this morning. hopefully finish cleaning up all this ice on the deck and whatnot!!!!!!! few things to do today. momma is gonna leave me again today to watch her daughters kids. yea the demanding one!!!! :confused: :confused: oh well just me and da hounddogs!!!!!! :happy1: i'll find something to putter away at. enjoying a cup of Tanzanian coffee at the moment.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So, why aren't you going fishing???!  :confused:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It's too nice! :scratch: :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's too nice! :scratch: :laugh:
:happy1: :happy1: on my way out da door to start a campfire. :sleazy: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
why aren't you!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: I aint driving on no lakes, not enough ice yet for me. and I left my wheeler up nort……..besides everyone knows there biting on the udder end of da lake...……..and I aint walkin!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
EXCUUUUSE ME!!!   'Cuz there's no lakes down here, and I CAN'T walk!  :moon:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sure, everybody gets to play and I gotta work!  :confused: Definitely too nice to be inside tho. Moved some stuff around so I can put another couple round bales in the hay feeders. Gotta take the blower off & put the bale spear on yet along with some other odd jobs. Was curious how the wildlife plantings were coming since it's usually dark or $hitty out when I get a chance to look. Harvested some red twig dogwood fer Mrs. Cheviot. Cut a bundle like the one in the pic last week & they used it all up at the shop. They use it in winter floral arrangements. She says the red color really pops when mixed in with greenery. Coulda fooled me!  :huh: All I know is the pheasants have a trail on the north side of the grove & the bunnies are leaving the tree wrap on the hazelnuts alone.  :happy1: 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/05/19, 01:20:59 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dis and  :toast:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Well, I imagine by about now..... :doofus:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Do you suppose he took that picture himself or did he have the neighbor do it? The first one. Well, maybe both!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, made it down to the son's place and had a good time..  so now our holiday season is finally over!!  it was good to see every one but just as good to get home!!! I see nothing has changed on here!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  a relaxing day today I hope for here!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 31* startin our day. What, mike, you think just because your gone a day or 2 we'd start being nice to glenn? :scratch: :doah: ;) :rotflmao: When do you get your new furnace, next week? Hope so as it looks like it's going to cool off again. Maybe some laundry & today's games for me. Have a good 1

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  heading up to the big pond in a few days so been going through my stuff, got the jiffy fired up yesterday,  set up the portable to find the mice had a hay day in it so have some patching to do. Too slippery around here for a walk so the pooches are miffed... Have good one fellers!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got the new furnace last Thursday Gunner and it's all good..  Good luck Bobber!!  get them mice too!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A dark overcast day here.  Kind of windy too.  We have snow coming and I saw 3-5" possible tonight.   :sleazy: May have to plow again.  Looking forward to football today.  Kind of stress free when the home team isn't in the fight.  Well I'm gonna check out our pool.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, made it down to the son's place and had a good time..  so now our holiday season is finally over!!  it was good to see every one but just as good to get home!!! I see nothing has changed on here!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  a relaxing day today I hope for here!!  have a good day all!!
SOoooooo. did you take your sons future step mom with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

nope!!!!!!! but momma and myself went up to HH for a bit and a burger basket last nite. home by 7;30 pm. I fell on the ice HARD sore as hell this morning. hit my noggin hard.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
SOoooooo. did you take your sons future step mom with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

getting kinda personnel aren't ya??? 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one Glenn!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
mornin! so mad right now, i cant belive we can get glenns footbal contes results. we have to wait til to.morow WTF!! MAN! AUUUG! @#$%@@#!!!! PHALBORTEN CO FOUNDED SNAP!  COM ON GLENN NUT UP PEANUT!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

getting kinda personnel aren't ya???
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :police: nope...………….reb wanted me to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

nope!!!!!!! but momma and myself went up to HH for a bit and a burger basket last nite. home by 7;30 pm. I fell on the ice HARD sore as hell this morning. hit my noggin hard.

that explains a lot!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

that explains a lot!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin! so mad right now, i cant belive we can get glenns footbal contes results. we have to wait til to.morow WTF!! MAN! AUUUG! @#$%@@#!!!! PHALBORTEN CO FOUNDED SNAP!  COM ON GLENN NUT UP PEANUT!!
well...…….your 0-2 so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
so ru, cause i copied you!! :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Alcohol and ice don't mix. Ask Boar.  :tut:   Don't go whonkin' yer noggin' on the ice; we need ya around here without speaking fluent boaranese.... :doofus: