Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4977047 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'm trying to decide if I'd rather gawk at your NL or Dotch's sheep.  :smoking:

What?! I suppose my lawn is chopped liver, huh?!  :angry:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

judging by what you posted you had to do to it..............sounds like its a gawd damn disaster!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sorry  mikey made me do it!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK so i gotz a question. we got this yahoo up here that killed his grandparents. he's got a bigger/longer rap sheet then boars got cardboard. and i'd bet my katchup bottle he's gonna go the mentally insane, unable to understand his action defense.

so a grand jury just charged him with 2 counts second degree murder and 4 counts first degree murder. how and why does the court system do this??? i be baffled....................he killed 2 people, not 4???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

judging by what you posted you had to do to it..............sounds like its a gawd damn disaster!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sorry  mikey made me do it!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Why you uneducated, sniveling, skulking, liddle lawn lizard!! I oughtta run ya thru the aerator about six times!  :angry2: :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb if you are such a gr8 lawn xspurt would ya please invent a way for it to stay green and not grow. When I think about the resources and $$$$ that are used up on lawns it makes me  ill. I think I'll fence off my yard and get sheep or goats or sumfin like they did in the old days. Maybe a few bantys too!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey roony, Reb's so good at lawn care his dandelions even grow throughout the winter!! :sleazy: :bow: :mooning: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Again, it's Mikey's fault. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb if you are such a gr8 lawn xspurt would ya please invent a way for it to stay green and not grow. When I think about the resources and $$$$ that are used up on lawns it makes me  ill. I think I'll fence off my yard and get sheep or goats or sumfin like they did in the old days. Maybe a few bantys too!

Done. Just for you, Roonster. ASTROTURF. You can even buy it cheap when they re-do a stadium.  As for the banty's, yer gonna get some smurfs?!   :shocked:

And as for you, ya little blue mouthy munchkin, I have no weeds in my yard. Gotta head over to Delmonaco's to see those. You prolly mow year round at yer lowest setting too, dontcha?  Bet ya don't have a clue what this is either, do ya?   :confused: :mooning:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/25/18, 05:43:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Us poor folk have to use a tape or ruler.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

some of us look at the grass as it's cut!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Done. Just for you, Roonster. ASTROTURF. You can even buy it cheap when they re-do a stadium.  As for the banty's, yer gonna get some smurfs?!   :shocked:

And as for you, ya little blue mouthy munchkin, I have no weeds in my yard. Gotta head over to Delmonaco's to see those. You prolly mow year round at yer lowest setting too, dontcha?  Bet ya don't have a clue what this is either, do ya?   :confused: :mooning:
and I should care .... Why??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and no I set the lawnmower almost as high as it goes all year!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Still lots of ice on the lake. Heading for the 50s today, even warmer over the weekend. Have a good one all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Warm sounds good to me JB.  Trouble in paradise today.  I had the water boiling for my perfect done medium boiled eggs for today and tomorrow and we are out of eggs.  Darn.  Oh well.  They did experiment with something to spray on yards years ago.  Was supposed to stress the yard into not growing so much but stays green.  Haven't heard anything about it lately.  And there is a strain of grass that doesn't grow much but I think it is spendy.  I too would like a cure for the grass issue.  lol

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, got 41* here. We might've made 60* yday but the wind made it feel cooler. We're losing our shoreline ice quickly so we may make ice out before the opener. :happy1: A little cooler again today so it's GR road trip day, thought I seen some 70's in our forecast for the weekend though. Hope ya have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 41 going for the upper 50's today...  and warmer this weekend here too...  going into Alex this morning and do a few few things... have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, got 41* here. We might've made 60* yday but the wind made it feel cooler. We're losing our shoreline ice quickly so we may make ice out before the opener. :happy1: A little cooler again today so it's GR road trip day, thought I seen some 70's in our forecast for the weekend though. Hope ya have a good 1
i'm coming up...........of course the wedders gonna turn nice!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

man youz guyz been whinin about winter...........now your already pizzin and moanin about cutting the lawn!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :crazy: :crazy: :doah: :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh yea morning!!!! :happy1: :happy1: and its friday today!!!!!!!!!! :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey, I'm so poor, I havta use PICTURES of lawn mowers to get my lawn mown!  :rotflmao: (And I do use a ruler to set initial blade height)  And seems yer the only one whinin' about lawns, Glenn! So, as you'd say,  :tut:  :mooning:  !

41* and sunny here, headin' for the upper 50's. Week long cool down, but I'll take it. Noticed when I took out the garbage this am some grass seed has already sprouted in one of the skwirrel dig craters. Hope we get that alleged rain tomorrow to give that seed and fertilizer a good work in.  The sump pump is coming on occasionally; after all that wet snow we had this last month, I'm surprised it isn't running more. Managed to drop 5 lbs with all the outside stuff I've been doin last two weeks, also been cutting out toast in the morning and bread at noon. Less carbs, less weight. Saw a side profile in the mirror the other day, and if I was yellow, I'da sworn it was a Bartlett pear.  :rotflmao:
 Think bfast today is a bowl of noatmeal and three small sausages. Got's to get me summer body chiseled into shape.  Have a good morning all...and YOU TOO, Glenn!  :azn:
« Last Edit: April 04/26/18, 08:46:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, I think I have to get Muller and the FBI involved. There had to be Russian meddling this year in the voting. I dropped from the gold medal to the silver medal this year for local coffee shops. I got beat by Dunkin Donuts this year  :angry2: and last year they were in third place. Major collision is all I'm going to say.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey, I'm so poor, I havta use PICTURES of lawn mowers to get my lawn mown!  :rotflmao: (And I do use a ruler to set initial blade height)  And seems yer the only one whinin' about lawns, Glenn! So, as you'd say,  :tut:  :mooning:  !

41* and sunny here, headin' for the upper 50's. Week long cool down, but I'll take it. Noticed when I took out the garbage this am some grass seed has already sprouted in one of the skwirrel dig craters. Hope we get that alleged rain tomorrow to give that seed and fertilizer a good work in.  The sump pump is coming on occasionally; after all that wet snow we had this last month, I'm surprised it isn't running more. Managed to drop 5 lbs with all the outside stuff I've been doin last two weeks, also been cutting out toast in the morning and bread at noon. Less carbs, less weight. Saw a side profile in the mirror the other day, and if I was yellow, I'da sworn it was a Bartlett pear.  :rotflmao:
 Think bfast today is a bowl of noatmeal and three small sausages. Got's to get me summer body chiseled into shape.  Have a good morning all...and YOU TOO, Glenn!  :azn:
you show me where i'm whinin about the lawn????? :scratch: :moon: you window peeping skurrel lover!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning Reb!!!!!! :angel: :kiss: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WELL!  Of all the gall!!    'Morning, Glenn!  :azn:   

I had a wet dream last nite......I was fishing in the middle of a lake and pulling in piles of crappies...!!!!  :shocked:  Think I'll swing into my buddies gun shop today and get a fishing license...
« Last Edit: April 04/26/18, 09:09:26 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gents! And you too glenn!  :mooning: Was 41 at choretime so no ice in my hose this a.m.  :happy1: I would check out Comey and Hillary there Coffee. Guessing she took donuts to curry favors for DD!  :police:  You don't get cankles like those by eating celery!

There are some products to use on the lawn to retard its growth LPS. There's a product called Embark that's been around over 30 years. Originally manufactured by 3M, Gordon's owns the rights to it now. Fairly species specific tho. One customer tried it on the bromegrass he mowed in the ditch. Did nothing to it. Not sure what the price is these days. http://www.cdms.net/ldat/ld8L9004.pdf
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gents! And you too glenn!  :mooning: Was 41 at choretime so no ice in my hose this a.m.  :happy1: I would check out Comey and Hillary there Coffee. Guessing she took donuts to curry favors for DD!  :police:  You don't get cankles like those by eating celery!

There are some products to use on the lawn to retard its growth LPS. There's a product called Embark that's been around over 30 years. Originally manufactured by 3M, Gordon's owns the rights to it now. Fairly species specific tho. One customer tried it on the bromegrass he mowed in the ditch. Did nothing to it. Not sure what the price is these days. http://www.cdms.net/ldat/ld8L9004.pdf
:pouty: :pouty: i get no respect!!!!!!!!! :lipsrsealed: :undecided: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yes you do!!!! Why, just yday, I stood up for you when someone said "That Glenn ain't fitten to eat wid da pigs!"  I said "He is too!"   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :surrender:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :confused: :shocked: gee thanks.. your such a swell guy!!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey did i mention its friday for me today!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Every day is Friday for you! Sorta like every day is Monday for me!  :angry2:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Every day is Friday for you! Sorta like every day is Monday for me!  :angry2:

poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably gonna rain all weekend up here now! :bonk: ;) :smiley: Hope so, we need it. I bet it'll start about 6:30 - 7 tomorrow mornin. What time do you usually stop for your omelette  glenn? :scratch: :tongue:  ;)  :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon