Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4977425 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got somewhere between 3 and 4 inches here. Just cleaned my driveway again, I am hoping it's about done. Looks like you're going to dodge the bullet on this one Reb.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I wish, Art. Don't think so though...already about 2.5" with heavy snow predicted for tonite.... back out tomorrow to shovel the f**** roof off again.
You gotta be outta yer mind to live down here. :banghead:

https://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php?rid=mpx&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no
« Last Edit: March 03/01/19, 04:43:48 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Spose with all that roof chovling you do  its gotta be high now to drive the snow chucker right on to it.  :happy1: . I've gone through more fuel this year than probably the last two years combined in the ol chucker. Gonna do spaghetti soon to fuel myself then have go time outside in the driveway. Not much going on fer tge weekend besides the tax guy, enjoy gents!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, snow chuckers been going vertcial lately, boob. I'm gonna rent a friggin' Peterbilt or K-whopper conventional and hit those front snow bank piles at 60 friggin'  MPH....... :evil:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/01/19, 06:04:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd say 5 inches here after cleaning the sidewalk and roof for the 2nd time..  seems to be done now, I hope...  plow tomorrow again...............\\thinking the same supper here to Boober!!!  good eats!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I left work at 2:45 pm and didn't get home till 4:30. Accidents and cars in da ditch everywhere.  Seen  4 accidents and 20 cars in the ditch.  94 was like a skating rink. KQ said there was a 30 plus car pileup on 35. And this was from listeners calling in.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, time to go make the coffee. 38* to start the day. Woke up yesterday with about 4 inches of snow on the ground but by 3 in the afternoon it was gone. Nothing new but work work work. Y’all have a good day and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
^%#$#$$!$    SN**!!!!!! 4" more   
:angry2:
« Last Edit: March 03/02/19, 07:20:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup more snow, several inches..  got the roof done and most of the sidewalk, just plowing left to do....  fluffy snow too and they say the wind is going to pick up so that will be interesting when that happens..  not much else going on...  have a good day!!

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  What is going on??  No snow predicted for a whole week.  Have a great day.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had -13 when I 1st looked. We got a little more  :snow5: than they were predicting(~ 1.5") yday too as it picked up around 5 last night &  we must've got close to a inch in the last hour or so.  :thumbs: Seen the news reports of a couple big pile, 35 cars near Wyoming & another 20 south of there, ups down around the metro. Bet they're all doin 80-85 mph through those areas again today. :crazy: Not much on my list again today, have a good day.
« Last Edit: March 03/02/19, 08:07:26 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
when I finally looked outside a while ago I was really surprised!!!  someone had plowed the 70 feet of my drive way!!!  NICE!!! now I just have figure out who!!!   :scratch:  that is nice gesture!!! 

and I also have to repair my mail box..  the plastic handle to open the door broke and so the mailman didn't take the out going mail cause the door was froze shut....  I just tapped the door and it opened....  go figure...
« Last Edit: March 03/02/19, 07:46:50 AM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Drill a hole in it and hang a rope from it. Fixed!   :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thinking a wall hook mounted upside down too...  rope would work... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I'm gonna head out to start the blowin' and roof rakin'....see ya about suppertime.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I'm gonna head out to start the blowin' and roof rakin'....see ya about suppertime.
maybe if you do it in your speedo the NL will come out and help!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning...….gotta go out and get rid of what the city deposited in my driveway. then its wild game feed timw!!!!!!!!!! :party1: :party1: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :whistling:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning MNO!  Well it is warming up nicely here.  Only -6 right now.  Gonna be -17 tonight so better enjoy it whilst it lasts.  Gonna get warmer every day after that.  Will be in the 30's in a week or so.  Spring is almost here.  Man I can't wait to go for a boat ride.  I am going to fish sturgys more this summer.  Today we are going to try to get the snow off the camper.  It is almost 2' deep on the roof.  Kind of worries me. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  What is going on??  No snow predicted for a whole week.  Have a great day.
lets do one day at a time!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

even i'm tired of da snow!!!!!!! :doah: ready for spring.

it sucks, heading for grand rapids Monday and I don't even feel like sneeking over to da cabin to check things out.  :pouty: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got mine done and figured out who helped me!!  that sure did help!!!  now all I have left to do is repair the mail box... 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got that done easy peazy!!!    found a bracket that was shaped like a stair step with a hole all ready in it..  one bolt with washers and a lock washer mounted to the door...  now lets see what the mail man does to it now!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, there went three hours....My buddy drove over and helped me rake the roof and blow out again. Bad thing is his new truck got T-boned on the way over...because no one can see around the huge snow piles on the street corners. :angry2:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Rebb down in swampville....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yup, dat me!!!!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think there are lots of people that way!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna build a salami and cheddar sandwich, a mound of cottage cheese with chives, and a big handful of Boogles and plop down in my chair.....for the duration.  :moon:  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna build a salami and cheddar sandwich, a mound of cottage cheese with chives, and a big handful of Boogles and plop down in my chair.....for the duration.  :moon:  :rotflmao:
and i'm getting ready to sit on a bar stool for da duration.!!!! its gonna be a full blown PETA party. :happy1: :happy1:

people eating tasty animals!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a JB's salami that he gave me sandwich with a slice of cheddar cheese, mayo, and a shot of spicy mustard.  With one of our homemade dill pickles and a small glass of milk.  Got the camper all shoveled off and the boat tarp all cleared off too.  Feels great to have that done.  So who helped you Mike the NL?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Man Rebs you are going to wear your shingles out.  Spring is going to start appearing in a week.  The big warm up. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I done wore me out. Something went in my right shoulder, which has already been rebuilt, and my wrist is all swollen up. Think I'll just go lay in a snowbank somewhere..... :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a JB's salami that he gave me sandwich with a slice of cheddar cheese, mayo, and a shot of spicy mustard.  With one of our homemade dill pickles and a small glass of milk.  Got the camper all shoveled off and the boat tarp all cleared off too.  Feels great to have that done. So who helped you Mike the NL?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Man Rebs you are going to wear your shingles out.  Spring is going to start appearing in a week.  The big warm up.

naw a friend down the road a couple miles was in the area, he does plowing for folks so he hit mine!!!!  no charge too!!!  if she would have been here the snow might still be in the drive way!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: