Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4979759 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:popcorn:

Don't you haveta go put the orange blossom away for the winter or something?!   :rolleyes:    ;)

soon....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
How many miles didja put on this season?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
over 5100 hundred, most likely done for the year too.  maybe one more ride, who knows....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
over 5100 hundred, most likely done for the year too.  maybe one more ride, who knows....
and 20 qts of oil!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The Great Pumpkin ain't gonna visit you, ya old meenie!  :angry:    :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/24/17, 02:27:58 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
The Great Pumpkin ain't gonna visit you, ya old meenie!  :angry:    :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: don't care!! :coffee: don't care if santa comes, don't care if the easter bunny comes!!!! :censored: :censored: BLAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I agree wid ya on that! I'd be happy as heck if there were NO holidays......
« Last Edit: October 10/24/17, 02:48:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and 20 qts of oil!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sorry big shooter, but one oil change is all and just refill the crank case..  didn't use any extra...

and remember a Harley does not leak, it might mark it's territory!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

sorry big shooter, but one oil change is all and just refill the crank case..  didn't use any extra...

and remember a Harley does not leak, it might mark it's territory!!!

Like a squeaky liddle smurf??    *YIP*YIP*  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Like a squeaky liddle smurf??    *YIP*YIP*  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that is not even close!!!  that could be green coming out from him!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/24/17, 03:40:04 PM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
excellent Steve-o!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/25/17, 07:07:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice pic Rebs.  Well hump day.  Winter storm watch for our area starting tomorrow morning for a day or so I guess.  High of 42 so just going to be wet.  We can handle it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' nasty down here, too, Barry...for the next week.  Still lotsa leaves to come down yet...but I think I'll do the back again with the rider on Thursday, then dump the oil and filters, etc., winterize it and put it away for the year. Can always have my buddy finish up with the Toro mower. Don't care to be hosing it off and doing all the other stuff when it's in the 30's out. Gettin' too old and achey for that.  :undecided:
« Last Edit: October 10/25/17, 07:19:43 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. 32 here this morning and like LPS said we have the nasty coming tomorrow according to the weather morjits. As Rebs would say. Going to heat the HD office after work today. Hoping with the front coming in that the deer will be moving. Only get a couple of hours by the time I get out of work, but that is more than zero hours. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, talkin rain tomorrow here and some snow friday...  it's always interesting..  quiet day today, some laundry and other small things to do.. have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It's 35 here next to the lake. Warm & wet tomorrow along with snow for most of Friday is what all of Reb's weather buddies :rolleyes: are sayin. It looks like we need to start on some of the projects down at the lake so when we get a break in the weather we can rock & roll. Took a bit but we got the blower issue fixed, I think. :scratch: We had whitecaps out in the bay again yday but no boats for a change. Might wet a line for a bit early today, probably the last for this season. I've still got some yard work that can be done but that will most likely wait until this next system clears out. Nothing else goin on. Have a good day
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O yay!    :angry:

Thursday
Night

Thursday Night: A chance of rain before 5am, then a chance of rain and snow.  Cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 10 to 13 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Rain/Snow

Low: 35 °F

Friday

Friday: Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow before 8am, then rain.  High near 40. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Breezy.
Rain/Snow
Likely then
Rain

High: 40 °F

Friday
Night

Friday Night: Rain likely before 11pm, then rain and snow likely between 11pm and 1am, then a chance of snow after 1am.  Cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Rain/Snow
Likely and
Blustery

Low: 29 °F

Saturday

Saturday: Snow likely before 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 1pm and 2pm, then a chance of rain after 2pm.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 11 to 13 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Snow Likely
then
Rain/Snow
Likely

High: 37 °F

Saturday
Night

Saturday Night: A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow between midnight and 1am.  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Chance
Rain/Snow
then Chance
Snow

Low: 26 °F

Sunday

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm.  Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 8 mph.

Partly Sunny
then Slight
Chance Rain

High: 39 °

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
That ought to chase the rest of the ducks south.

(Or are they already gone?)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
bring on the ducks!!

just took the bike over to friends for the winter, heated garage and on a trickle charger.. it will be ready for spring!!  one more thing done!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
bring on the ducks!!

just took the bike over to friends for the winter, heated garage and on a trickle charger.. it will be ready for spring!!  one more thing done!!

Mike accidentally ran into some of those headed-south ducks on the way to his friends....... :doah:

« Last Edit: October 10/25/17, 09:51:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
DINNER!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:. Morning boys, 44 this morning and we are in a winter storm warning from 10 am today to 1 am tomorrow. Says 3-6" with pockets of up to 10" and gusts up to 50mph. Did see 3 deer last night after they winded me. Darn things sneaking up behind me. Well another day in paradise. Have a good one.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be careful on the roads today.  As JB said we are going to be wet and white up here today.  The ground is warm so the snow won't stick around but will be sloppy.  Days like this I wish I could stay home. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, fellers. 44* and dark here. JB, let's hope the wedder morjits are wrong for you. Sayin' maybe 1" or so here, with  rain thru next Wednesday. "Snow showers"...always wondered what those were. Does that turn into a "Sh** storm?"  :rotflmao:  I'll stay home for both you guys and keep watch.....OK?   :smiley:   Have a good one, guys.   :snow4:
« Last Edit: October 10/26/17, 07:15:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, there are still saying 4 to 5 inches of snow here to by tomorrow morning.  got the bike and boat winterized and put away yesterday, so I can put the truck in the garage again..  going to Alex this morning for a food run and get my crown finished..  stay safe on the roads fella's!!! have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The sky says some funky wedder is comin'...  :tongue: