Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4977646 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, while SOME of us gotta be out dere!!!  :bonk: O well, Mr. Sparkles will dig in with his new biters and get me there!!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Let the dogs out earlier, had to go down the deck to help the lab up. It is drizzling out and is that deck slippery. Got a feeling it's not gonna be a fun drive to work in the morning.

it's showing that on 511 too.. drive safe...

every one drive safe....
so I take it your just gonna snuggle in!! :sleazy: :hubba: :wowza: :rotflmao:

that would be nice but she's home and going to go see her Dad In the morning at the hospital..  the family has a lot of things figure out for him..

by the way have fun you and momma gassing each other!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Supposed to be glare ice here tomorrow with freezing drizzle...and I haveta take my taxes in, and then go get my marine buzz cut!  Dang! And It's a ways to walk to the barber shop from parking...and this trashed knee scares me walking on ice!  Might wear my studded ice fishing boots! :doah:
Little drizzle here, but no ice.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no snow here or rain it looks like..  not sure what direction it went besides north of here for snow and the cities seem to be getting freezing rain.  hope everyone stays safe!!!  cawfee tastes good today!  Hey JB did ya get some wood cut!!  that darn game last night I gave up on early, all I know is the NE won..  I guess thats enough..  have a good and safe day all!!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 1 above here and snowing. We got about 6" of snow and it is blowing pretty good. Non of the roads were plowed until we were about half way to Warroad. We are still under a winter storm warning until Noon. I believe 1 above is supposed to be the high for today. Yes, Mike we got 6 cord of Tamarack cut on Saturday. We unloaded the 2nd load of wood yesterday. We have 2 more to go this coming Saturday. Then that will be it for cutting tamarack. My wife dropped her phone in the snow in the driveway Saturday and now the screen went funky. By noon yesterday it was totally black. We will be stopping after work today to see if it is fixable or if she will be needing a new one. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Good Morning!! It is a Great morning! a morning of Champions! a morning of winners! true winners! winners that broke the mold of winners!! Ahhhhhh a winners morning! try to have a winners morning!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 9* when I looked a few minutes ago. There looks to be close to 4" of fresh :snow4: on the ground as well. According to the hourly it's supposed to be done for a while pretty soon with a little more around lunch time. Back in the freezer tonight with -15 to -20 WC's, good chance of more :snow5: Wednesday & Thursday, they're sayin. :pouty: Yeah, glad I don't havta take your drive this am glenn as 1 of the first things on WCCO was about icy roads, especially the side streets. Not much offense last night, sounded a little like a home game for the Pats to me, but still a good game as both defenses played well. NE just made more, especially on "D", than LA. Anybody havin to travel today be careful, hope your Monday is a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
You mean weiner weiner
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glare ice here. 24*  Rain froze.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks to be about 6" here too.  Just got it all plowed up but it is still snowing so I will go out and clean things up later.  Honey nuts cheerios happening right now. Too bad the kid didn't beat Brady last night.  Oh well maybe next time.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
man was that a fun drive into work. surprisingly only 1 car and 2 semis in da ditch.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You mean weiner weiner
ya the weiner is getting a package of FUNDOGS............ 99 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And what else is interesting to talk about today?  :coffee:
I think Barry should make my apple pork roast, good day for it.... :tongue:
« Last Edit: February 02/04/19, 08:32:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you could always go in the bathroom and talk to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And you could go pucker up and lay one on me...*SMOOCH*  :kiss:  :moon:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I may need a little power nap after getting up at 6.  That is way too early now that I don't have to punch a clock. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
we can talk about tje winner of glemms game+!! who is tjat guy, whos tuat guy!!!!!
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't hear you....   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
LALALALA....................

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we can talk about tje winner of glemms game+!! who is tjat guy, whos tuat guy!!!!!
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: what game is that??????????????????? :surrender: :bs: :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So, how many seed catalogs ya got now, Glenn?  :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 9 above at choretime, a real downer after staying above freezing the better part of two days. At least all the snow on the driveway melted and turned to ice. The drizzle overnite froze on that, sorta like a zamboni resurfacing the ice between periods. Add in a little dab of snow here and there to camouflage the ice so you have to pick your spots. One lamb on the ground when we left for work. Will check on him at noon when I swing by on my feed run. Guessing he'll have company as it didn't look like the ewe was finished yet.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -15 to start the day here. Got all the snow cleaned up last night. We had some drifts that were 2-3 feet high in the driveway. The winds was blowing right off of the lake during the snow storm. A couple of times when I was pushing the snow it would pile up higher then the window on the skid steer and I couldn't see anymore. I should have taken the time to put the snow blower on it, but I was in a hurry. Oh well. Took me about an hour and a half to get it all cleared. Stopped at the Verizon store yesterday after work and the wife got herself a new phone. Now we just need to find her one of the bubble wrap phone cases to protect it. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning dudes. 4* and waiting on 2-4" snow, then freezing snizzle. Worse tomorrow. Was gonna take myself out for dinner tomorrow, but may just stay at home. Life in Swampville.
 Stay warm up there, Jb.  Have a good day, guys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, -11 here. It never completely stopped  :snow4: here until ~ 3 yday. I figuring we ended with another 1 1/2" or so by that time, making it closer to 5 1/2 maybe 6" total. Looks to be more comin late Wednesday into Thursday again, anywhere from 2-6" for that. Not much on the list today,so I'll just roll with it. Have good day, everybody. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, interesting day yesterday.  got the GF's Dad out of the hospital and back to their apartment, then hospice care showed up to get him set up for that...  a huge pill for his kids and such!!  I know what they are felling for sure..  after that I went over to HH and dang walked in and the bartender say's hi lucky!!  I won a MarCum M5 flasher!!!  so anyone that wants a good deal on a flasher I have one for sale!!  I think a quiet day here, just a few things around the house..  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good gawd.....he wins the pools....the snausage....the flasher.... :banghead:   :doah:
Good for you!  :happy1: I couldn't win anything in a free give-away!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cool mike! how much ya asking, id be interested!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, interesting day yesterday.  got the GF's Dad out of the hospital and back to their apartment, then hospice care showed up to get him set up for that...  a huge pill for his kids and such!!  I know what they are felling for sure..  after that I went over to HH and dang walked in and the bartender say's hi lucky!!  I won a MarCum M5 flasher!!!  so anyone that wants a good deal on a flasher I have one for sale!!  I think a quiet day here, just a few things around the house..  have a good day all!!!
go fishing with it doofus. oh ya, thats right your in lust, no time to fish!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea that hospice sure is a reality check. really really suxs!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cool mike! how much ya asking, id be interested!
9 grand...……….

he hired me as his chief negotiator!!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: