Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377483 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Yes welcome  wee Grute...

great to have wee ones here

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Pegg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
To everyone I missed.  ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::  ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
If today was perfect. There would be no need for tomorrow.

Offline beersunny

• Outdoorsman
Hello my real name is mark i am 34, married for 9 years have 3 boys 12, 8, 4. love to fish and hunt when i can, live in cambridge. Work in minneapolis as a machinist
24 hrs in a day
24 beers in a case
coincidence, i think not

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the MNO Family

great info and great people here
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
welcome lots of great people here on MNO (except northerngal)  :rotflmao: just kidding NG. feel free to explore the site and dont be shy. welcome to the family

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
« Last Edit: April 04/22/08, 02:44:30 AM by Tim »

Offline Joe@deerhunters

• Outdoorsman
Hey everyone, My name is Joe Cannella. I am from Grand Rapids where I work for the MN Deer Hunters Association as the development director.  I have three kids ages 5-12 all of which are either shooting a bow or tagging along on my hunts.  My wife  gives me the green light to chase critters for fun more times then not.  She enjoys fishing and camping, someday I think we will get her to try turkey hunting. I hunt primarily deer with trad archery gear but also rifle and muzzleloader hunt too.  I fish mainly for fun with my family and enjoy ice fishing the most. 

I am really impressed with this site.  If anyone wants to pick brain regarding MDHA go for it.

:fudd:

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Welcome to MNO Joe! glad you found us!
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
look forward to your posts!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Great to have you here..

This is a great forum, filled with great people and lots of information.

Welcome aboard.. tot eh MNO Family

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 ::welcome:: beersunny and also  ::welcome:: Joe Cannella To MNO You will find lot of info here and good people here as well so  ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: welcome to the site joe

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Hey everyone, My name is Joe Cannella. I am from Grand Rapids where I work for the MN Deer Hunters Association as the development director.  I have three kids ages 5-12 all of which are either shooting a bow or tagging along on my hunts.  My wife  gives me the green light to chase critters for fun more times then not.  She enjoys fishing and camping, someday I think we will get her to try turkey hunting. I hunt primarily deer with trad archery gear but also rifle and muzzleloader hunt too.  I fish mainly for fun with my family and enjoy ice fishing the most. 

I am really impressed with this site.  If anyone wants to pick brain regarding MDHA go for it.

:fudd:

Glad you found us Joe.  You probalby remember me from the SCV and Lakes chapter banquets.  You'll love the site!! I do as well as my kids.  You remember my boys from the Lakes banquet; they're the ones with the horse shoes stuck in their rears.  See ----->   :moon:  :moon:   ;D

Talk to you later.
Grute   :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Guess I've been laxing on my   ::welcome::

Been pretty busy with hunting stuff, so to all I missed   ::welcome::

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
beersunny.........I ain't to far from you, if ya need some help with hot spots or help with teach'in them kids to hunt, I'd be happy to do what I can!

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline BASSERJIM

Greetings to all MN Outdoorsman!  My name is Jim, recently retired  and moved to Lake Mille Lacs.  Love to fish for them brown fish (smallmouth bass)....in fact started guiding for them a couple years ago...cant wai for the opener!

[attachment deleted by admin]
If man concentrated on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles and duck decoys.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nice to meet ya Basserjim............ ::welcome:: to the site!

What part of the pond do ya guide from?

Hunter

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Thanks for introducing yourself BasserJim. We can definitely use your knowledge in the forums, hope to hear more from you.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 ::welcome:: BASSERJIM There is lot of great people here. So ::welcome:: MNO

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the MNO Family.. Glad your here...

::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

Offline Amanita

I am a 24 year old mother of two beautiful children. Mariah is 6 and Kellen will be a month on the 29th. I am currently working on my criminal justice degree and when I finish I am going to finish my nursing degree, so I have something to fall back on. I love both fields of work, so it'll be nice to have a variety of options available to me. My father introduced me to this site when he posted my sons pictures. He is the WildlifeMN guy. Since I enjoy the outdoors and like to fish I figured I'd give this site a try. So, thanks dad!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to the MNO family! hope you enjoy it here!
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I am a 24 year old mother of two beautiful children. Mariah is 6 and Kellen will be a month on the 29th. I am currently working on my criminal justice degree and when I finish I am going to finish my nursing degree, so I have something to fall back on. I love both fields of work, so it'll be nice to have a variety of options available to me. My father introduced me to this site when he posted my sons pictures. He is the WildlifeMN guy. Since I enjoy the outdoors and like to fish I figured I'd give this site a try. So, thanks dad!

You are welcome. Your Dad want to  ::welcome:: you here to MNO. LOVE from Dad & Mom How are grandson doing? and Mariah? Tell them we love them.Tell Mariah I added the happy for here.  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/25/08, 08:51:55 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline wasnowman

• Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: Hope your studies go great for ya. Always good to have things to fall back on.

Offline LittlePeople

• Outdoorsman
Welcome Amanita! Glad you are here. =) I hope you enjoy this website as much as I do. ^^

Offline Rocketman

• Minnow
  :newhere:        My name is Brian, married 21 yrs. 5 children, 7 grandchildren. We are homeschooling the last one, she is a HS freshman. We live in Detroit Lakes now for the past 6 yrs. after growing up in SE MN. (no lakes) Started fishing late in life. My wife got me hooked when I was working too many hours, she made me get a hobby, well that's where it all began.
I am an autotech for life, going on 30 yrs now.( will answer any questions you have about car problems, have no problem helping out where and when I can. 1800 Lund Fisherman! can't wait for opener!

"If you have choice between being right or being kind, just choose kind" wd

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 ::welcome:: Rocketman you do live to far from me. you will love your 1800 Lund Fisherman I work at Lund for 15 year so I know all about your boat. So let me  ::welcome:: to MNO and you will find lots of good info here and geat people as well so  ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
here

Offline storm

Hi I am 16 years old and am a freshman currently. I have three brothers who enjoy the outdoors like me. I also enjoy and play basketball for my school.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice to meet you..

What kinds of outdoor actives do you like?
 Do you fish and if so what do you like to fish for mostly?
NG

Offline storm

I fish a lot in the mississippi for smallies and fly fish for bass, crappies, and sunnies for open water. I mostly fish for panfish ice fishing. For hunting I really like goose and duck. I also deer hunt but I would rather go for ducks and geese.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Thats great,  i know if you look around in the forums, under open water, there was a few questions about fishing the Mississippi there that maybe you can answer and help with..

We also have a forum under rod wrapping and flies, there a lot of great info there as well about tying flies and whats the best lines, rods  and what works and what doesn't

Then visit the hunting forums for ducks and goose

welcome aboard, and i hope you join in the topics of the boards..

Offline Lil Grute Dudette

• Outdoorsman
 im NOT new i just did this thing   

ps;sory for the confuestion.

pss; :kermit:   im grutes  daughter
Is home really sweet?