Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4957618 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy birthday JB. Nice looking slab you poured there. I wired all of my outlets 20 amp, the lights are on a 15 amp breaker. These outlets were $4.99 each so the door openers are getting tamper proof too. One can’t be too safe when it comes to stupid rules. Got my panel done too this morning. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Wow......got a pic of this front moving thru right now....pouring and thunder/lightning like crazy.  :shocked:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  looking good jb and a happy b-day to boot!! We ended up with just under 2" here today on top of the 3" we got earlier in the week. I did tho break some rules and put some nitrogen down the other night, the yard hasn't seen much of that lately so after tomorrow's mow lawnin it should look better.  Oh yeah,  all this talk last week that Zimmer hasn't lost 2 pre season games in a row, we'll see if he makes it 3 tonight...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
4" in my rain gauge....and they're saying heavy rains tonite.  :doah:

Think that calls for a Lotsa Slopsa pizza. Best part is the cold pizza for bfast tomorrow!

Our ear of corn tower almost got pre-cooked a bit ago.  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/27/21, 05:01:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oops! Forgot to wish JB a Happy Birthday!  :happybday:

Another .46" in the gauge so far today with another half inch or so predicted for the overnite. Right now we're close to 2" total. Seems to build up off to our west-southwest, kinda sideswipes us, then pees on Reb! Wash, rinse, repeat every couple hours or so for a tenth or two. No flash flood watch but I've got my rubber raft inflated up here on top of the hill where we live just in case. Also wearing my gov. Killjoy mask. Can never be too careful.  :rolleyes: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb always gets all the rain!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:

Add the 1.51" we got this afternoon to the official overnite report....

ROCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRP 2.42 IN   1026 AM 08/27   43.90N/92.50W

And ya get that close to 4". Now we have a TORNADO WATCH untill 11:00 PM. Heavy rain advisory overnite. It's all sh**s and giggles down here tonite!  I better put on my bumbershoot hat!  :party1: 

We be gettin' it all....it's that Dotch's fault!  :tut:

*Hazardous Weather Outlook
*Tornado Watch in effect from August 27, 05:15 PM CDT until August 27, 11:00 PM CDT
*Special Weather Statement
*Flash Flood Watch in effect from August 27, 07:38 PM CDT until August 28, 09:00 AM CDT
*High wind advisory
« Last Edit: August 08/27/21, 07:50:06 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
1.93 " so far here last night and today.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 70 this morning and rather  still too..  saying good chance of rain today..  nothing last night..  got another area of the garage cleaned out and a good part of my smallest shed too!!!  amazing what ya find when ya go digging around!!!  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..............pretty foggy and humid here........saying chances of some nasty storms later today!!!!!

going to get more serious about getting stuff togehter for the trip north today!!!!!! funny......my original plan was to head up thursday....then it changed to wednesday...........now i'm leaving tuesday morning!!!!!!!! :bonk: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :happy1:

you aint a kidding Mike.........unbelieveable how much stuff a guy collects. i've been slowly finding stuff all over...........dont need it...it goes. been making good use of the street and free sign last couple years!!!!!! and then there are things i havent used in years, but not really sure i want to depart with......just in case>>>>>>> :doofus: :doofus: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 62 here heading for 75 today. Still and foggy here. Maybe a chance of rain this morning. Then supposed to clear up. We got .55" of  rain yesterday afternoon and evening. Not sure what is on the agenda for today. Would like to go fishing, but see what the weather does I guess. Wouldn't mind getting a couple of deer stands put up too. To many choices. Well, have a good Saturday boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey JB, LPS,,any of that rain reaching the areas with the fires??????? sure hope so!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes. The 2 fires near us they had contained last week. They were just monitoring hot spots. So yesterday's rain should have helped greatly.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes. The 2 fires near us they had contained last week. They were just monitoring hot spots. So yesterday's rain should have helped greatly.
:happy1: :happy1: awesome!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  68 and humid on our 2 Mile stroll earlier.  Looks like a big canning day today, gonna pull out 3 gallons of tomatoes for sauce and also do a few small jars of jalapenos.  Bout all I fer now...See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had a good time in the camper last night.  Watched the Vikes game and earlier ordered a God Fathers Classic Combo.  Man was that good.  If the Vikes game lasted another 3 or 4 minutes I think we would have won it.  Mond was bringing us back.  Not looking too bad.  We got exactly a tich under 3/4" of rain here.  I knew I should have mowed the lawn yesterday.  Just wasn't into it.  LOL  Now it is really long.  The last time I mowed a week ago was the first time that I actually mowed the whole lawn cuz it was so brown all summer.  I've been real busy lately. It is foggy here this morning.  Nice day.  You all have a great Saturday. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta say Godfathers is some of the best pizza out there...my #1 for a chain cooked pizza. Bit the bullet last nite, 1/4'' additional rain, no T'nado's, wind, flooding. Iowa 90 miles away wasn't so lucky. Lots T'nado damage and flooding.
Checked my sump pit after all that rain, it was dry! Ground must be dry down deep.  Enjoy the weekend guys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My opinion Sammy's pizza is the best, red savoy is next then house of pizza and then godfather's.

But that's just me. And ordering your own pizza vs a buffet is way more gooder!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn that radar looks nasty to the west  :shocked: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn that radar looks nasty to the west  :shocked: :pouty:

looks like it could get nasty here in less than a hour..  been misting this morning so far.. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought I'd share with you guys.....!  :bonk:
« Last Edit: August 08/28/21, 10:20:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hearing thunder off to the west now...  that looks pig pen!!!   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's Joe Btfsplk, the worlds worst Jinx, from L'il Abner!  :azn:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thunder all over now, very light rain so far and getting dark!!! 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW is the lightning hitting close by!!!  about 1 to 2 seconds light to sound!!!  and loud!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just heard some thunder here meself.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn my phone just decent bonkers. A tornado warning alert. :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
was looking at that, east of here is in that..  looks like worst is past us now.. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn my phone just decent bonkers. A tornado warning alert. :confused:

Watch or WARNING? Better head for the basement if it's a WARNING...............

I see you have a SEVERE TSTORM WARNING......

Hazardous Weather Outlook
Severe Thunderstorm Watch until August 28, 12:00 PM CDT
Severe Thunderstorm Warning in effect from August 28, 11:20 AM CDT until August 28, 12:00 PM CDT

Run Forrest, Run!!!!!  🏃‍♂️
« Last Edit: August 08/28/21, 12:15:27 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't pay attention. I was in the garage cleaning carrots and kalarbi. Listed to a st cloud radio station. Most everything went north of me.  No sirens went off here. Getting lighter to the west already. Had some wind and rain about it.