Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5453700 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 and heading to the upper 80's today, only a few more days of this...  haze is still here...  got things done yesterday including mowing some small areas of my yard...   sure didn't take long!!  have a good day all..   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed in for Dr appt. again today. Blood pressure and sugar is slowing dropping which the good news. Not sure what I'll do after that. May run to fleet to get coffee, I;m out, and another jug of STS for the camper. After that ????? Later..... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Sorry about the sheltie glenn. Lost my springer last Dec.
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  57 here and heading to the 80's.  Clearer out today.  Less smoke. Need to hit the grocery store and get dog food today too.  Other than that just try to stay out of trouble.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers...got the full 6 hours at the store today. shelves sure get messy after a weekend!!!!!! :confused: job security i guess!!!! :rotflmao:

this past weekend was firefest........this weekend is cold spring hometown pride days, so another zoo again in town. should be interesting with all the road construction going on!!!! :crazy: need to get rid of some scrap steel we gathered at moms!!!!!! then work a tad in the garden.

BLT's are on the menu tonight.  :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here and just starting to rain. Heading for mid 80s today. Forecast shows it raining most of the morning. Good day to be stuck in the salt mines I guess. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Picked up PVC pipe and hardware to build a clothes drying rack for the back of the camper. Going to try to get that done today. If it gets too hot then finish it tomorrow. Should clamp right on to the rear bumper. Stay cool today, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 63 here & on our way to 90. We went to Waterloo yday after I'd been out to hospital for some lab work. Had an early run to the dump too, which is a 35 mile round trip, with some stuff from our project. A lot of road construction goin on down there as well. We both have early appts at the clinic today & I need to get a couple tires looked at after that. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 66 here and going towards 90 today...   what is that rain wordJB?  turned on the TV at 6 when I got up and say what!!!  home all torn up!!   bad storms in Hudson Wis..   sad deal for them.  got a few things to do today, maybe pickup apples again too..  sounds like a good idea Mark!!!  have a good day all.. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Heard some thunder earlier.  Was raining but not now.  Wanted to mow today but we shall see. Have a Dr. appt tomorrow morning. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........getting ready to head down to the union hall with 6 boxes  :doah: :pouty: :doofus: of moms old records. they said i could bring it down for there shredder company.  :happy1:

i'll bring the girls some goodies!!!!!!!!!! pickled fish and my green pickled maters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: havent seen a Dotch post in a while????  :scratch: wonder iffin that call i made to the border patrol didnt hurt?  :evil: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

not sure what countries clink he might be in!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :super smiley: :laughroll:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here with a little rain. Rained a little bit last night too. Not much else here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folks. Still 72° at 4:30 when I got up. Still waiting for rain. Missed a good chance last night.

Stay safe out there, all you working people.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 65 here and going towards the mid 90's today..   got some much needed rain and the power was out about 1.5 hours...  I know there was lots of red areas south of us so I hope no big messes anywhere...   that's never good..   have a good day... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, it's 73 here in the southland & I'm seein 94 for the high. Heard some thunder ~ 4 & believe we got a little rain before it was done around 5. The appts at the clinic went well so we'll be putting a wrap on this stay & heading north again, probably early Friday. Got a few errands to run before we go, so that's where this day will start for me. No more now, have good 1. Stay  :cool:
« Last Edit: July 07/26/23, 07:25:38 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  66 here and heading to 87.  T storms tonight.  We got about 1/4" of rain yesterday morning but then the wind came up and I did get most of the mowing done yesterday.  It was long and needed it.  Dr. visit this morning to look at my bullseye and see if I have lymes disease.  That may be why I had such bad diarrhea a month ago.  We shall see.  lol  Then up to Lake of the Woods Marine to see why my cover on my motor is vibrating making noise.  Hope both turn out ok. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Sporting clays is on the menu for today. Got my clothes dryer rack done, just have to mount it on the camper and see if it's buildt too light or it will work. Looks like mowing is on the agenda tomorrow. Just poured here. Have a great day everyone, later.... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........got a 1/2 inch rain last night. i'll take it. might not need to water for 2-3 days!!!!! :happy1: garden stuff sure does grow better with rain!!!!!1

thinking i'll be headed north monday afternoon. oh.this heat and humidity suxs...... :angry2: :angry2:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 68 at choretime heading for a high in the low 90's. Got some much needed rain this a.m. w/.32" at the ranch & .37" in Bugtussle. Back in MN again. Tired out after the long drive but good to be back home. Missed Poppy. She's been sticking to me like glue since I got back and wanting to play almost nonstop. Steamy out there today. Likely to be one more day of this before it breaks. Hopefully we can get more rain. As glenn said, nothing beats rain for a garden. Border crossing was uneventful coming back. Got our obligatory liter of booze at duty free & even had some bananas they let us back across with.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Going through moms stuff a few weeks ago with stuffed away boxes we found these

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My brother took them back to Wisconsin with him because he knows a guy , the results are awesome. Ma would be proud.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sweet!!!!   darn cool stuff!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 67 here and heading for 81 today. No rain last night, just a light show to the NE over the lake. Not sure if there is a chance today. Well just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed into town to Ford dealer to get my driver's door mirror replaced and the door lock fixed. Mouse season has started here as Ringo the cat just hauled in his second critter in the past four days. Got to run, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 74 already again into the 90's today...  dentist appt this morning, always something it seems lately..  no rain here either but saying a chance this morning, doesn't look like it..  the birds are really using the bird bath too..  good job Ringo!!!   have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 71 here & headed towards 96 later. I heard some parts of town got ~ .25" yday early & it got pretty dark again around 8. Hardly any rain outta that but there was a tree down on the north side of town & a power pole out by the highschool that was leaning a bit too much. Heard someone with a chainsaw around here too. Got most of my errands done yday, so I'll putz with the car packing today. 'Bout it here, have a good day & I'll see you on the other side.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well I am on Lyme's disease antibiotics. The Dr said they don't even test but if you have a bullseye they just put you right on the drugs.  Sometimes it tests positive and sometimes negative so he likes to just get you on the meds.  He said it very well could have been what caused the bout of illness that I had earlier on.  The longer you wait to take the drugs the more of the things from lyme's get in your bloodstream.  If you do nothing those things attack your joints and organs forever.  Glad I got checked.  Gonna put the boat back in the water today.  I adjusted the transducer and got the rattle fixed.  It was a little bolt missing from the housing above the lower unit.  No idea how it fell out.  ???   LOW Marine did a great job on it.  Good people there if you ever need help.  Gonna be 84 here today.  Had lightning during the night but no noticeable rain.  Have a good one.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 73 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-90's. A little shower passing thru Bugtussle, about enough to get the windshield wet so far. Popped up out of nowhere so hopefully there'll be more where that came from tonite. Bookwork & banking this a.m. then we'll see what's in store for the rest of the day. Glad you got checked out for Lyme's Barry. Nothing to mess with. A few years back when a friend and I went grouse hunting by Zerkel, we picked over 100 deer ticks off. Stuck them in a cup of Coleman lantern fluid. Gross all the way around.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......done at the store already......... man this weather suxs!!!!!!! :surrender: :puke: :puke: made a big score today. some real recent starbucks coffee expired.. shelf cost was 14.99 each......got it for 2 bucks each, and it s in vacuum packed bags!!!!!! :happybounce: :party1: :rotflmao:

thinkin there'll be alot of in house time today!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wowzer....went out just long enough to put a coat of sealer on that eagle a bit ago. Didn't take long and was sweating like crazy. :confused:

I'll need to definitely take a shower tonight and it ain't even the first of the month yet!! :shocked:  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: