Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5293034 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would have been proud as heck banging an older hot woman.  She probably showed them a few things that they will take with them the rest of their sexual lives.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28 here and it says foggy. But I can see  the lights way out on the lake. Maybe it will get foggy later.  Supposed to get up to 35 today. Had 36 for a high yesterday. Not much else happening here other than getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 26 for our start & we're aiming for 53. The sun poked out about noon yday & we slid by the forcasted high again as we had 53 @ 2:30. :happy1: We're headed south again today, Des Moines this time, for another eye appt early tomorrow. Surgery tomorrow & a post-op check up on Thursday, so we got a room for a couple nights. Lookin like a normal start to the day though, have a good day.
« Last Edit: February 02/06/24, 06:45:19 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 34 here and it looks clear here too..   could see 43 today..   got the tabs for the car and may as well get them on the car today...  got a few things to do today...    have a good day all!!

safe travels for you guys Gunner and good luck on the surgery!!!   
« Last Edit: February 02/06/24, 06:53:03 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   Another night above freezing...just 33 here.  Calling for record highs today but we will see.  Sounds like the rain forecast has been pushed to Thru-Sat now, again we will see.  Is what we are giving.   Work for a bit this morning and then some things around the house to be done.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Gunner!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Taking the Mrs. to a doctor appt. today. Going to give her some med that she will need a DD to get home. Should take an hour so I'll hop across the street and have breakfast at the Coffeepot while I'm waiting. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:

Good luck gunner.
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 30 here and may hit 40.  ??  So Gunner are you getting cataract surgery.  Whatever good luck to you.  I have 8 lbs of butchers blend , half pork and half beef.  Will turn that into burgers and vac then today.  Then go to town to pay bills so a big day today.  Lol   You all have a good one.   It is Pay a compliment day today.   You guys are all looking good today.  Smart group too.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Which reminds me.  I don't watch it but saw that everyones favorite Miley won a grammy.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:  She looked gorgeous too. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Thanks guys. No LPS it's not me having the surgery, it's my brother. He will be having a cornea transplant in his other eye(L) this time. He had cornea(Feb) & catarac surgery(Nov) on the right eye last year & that is doing well now. He will need catarac on the left side too but they won't do that until he gets the new cornea & it has healed good enough that they believe it's OK to go on.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is quite a big deal.  Oh ya I remember that now.  Well good luck to him.  Drive careful. 

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Thanks guys. No LPS it's not me having the surgery, it's my brother. He will be having a cornea transplant in his other eye(L) this time. He had cornea(Feb) & catarac surgery(Nov) on the right eye last year & that is doing well now. He will need catarac on the left side too but they won't do that until he gets the new cornea & it has healed good enough that they believe it's OK to go on. Best of luck to all concerned.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Thanks guys. No LPS it's not me having the surgery, it's my brother. He will be having a cornea transplant in his other eye(L) this time. He had cornea(Feb) & catarac surgery(Nov) on the right eye last year & that is doing well now. He will need catarac on the left side too but they won't do that until he gets the new cornea & it has healed good enough that they believe it's OK to go on. Best of luck to you and your brother.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........hope all turns out well for your brother Gunner...... :happy1: after he's all done i'll bet he can help you pick out the cutest Inger girls!!!!!  :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

not sure whats on the agenda yet.......needs to be outside stuff with the expected high. but there's only so many things you can move around and organize in the garage  :confused: :scratch: think i did that 3 times already!!!! :rotflmao:

pay a complement day????? this is gonna hurt......but........boar's a pretty good guy!!!!!!! :doah: :bonk: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 31 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-50's. Got lots done the past 24 hrs. including getting a water tank refilled, pulling down the remaining corn in the wagon, then putting a bale in the other lot while the ground was frozen this morning. Moved the manger closer to the barn too so in case there's a spring snowstorm, it'll be easier to contend with. Manger panels are awkward & heavy, ~8' long & 100 lbs. each so you get a damn good workout in addition to umpteen times climbing on and off the tractor plus all the other crap that gets hauled around during chores. I think to myself, good gawd, this is easy compared to how the old timers did it? I don't think they died, they just wore out. Compliment day, eh? That glenn sure has a nice big mailbox... :coffee:
« Last Edit: February 02/06/24, 09:36:36 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 31 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-50's. Got lots done the past 24 hrs. including getting a water tank refilled, pulling down the remaining corn in the wagon, then putting a bale in the other lot while the ground was frozen this morning. Moved the manger closer to the barn too so in case there's a spring snowstorm, it'll be easier to contend with. Manger panels are awkward & heavy, ~8' long & 100 lbs. each so you get a damn good workout in addition to umpteen times climbing on and off the tractor plus all the other crap that gets hauled around during chores. I think to myself, good gawd, this is easy compared to how the old timers did it? I don't think they died, they just wore out. Compliment day, eh? That glenn sure has a nice big mailbox... :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk: :surrender: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33 here and supposed to make 38 today. Sounds like some light rain moving in tonight and tomorrow. Then maybe snow on Friday. Not much else happening here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 35 here and going for the low 40's today...   like JB sounds like some lite rain coming in after midnight into tomorrow..  debating about going to Alex today or tomorrow...   think I'll wait till tomorrow..   have a good day all!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 33 here and a damp day again.  Fargo TV is talking we may have a bit of a mess when the rain/snow hits later on this week.  Got all of my burgers made and froze yesterday so not sure what I will get into today.  Maybe read on my kindle.  Have a good book going there.  You all have a good hump day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....look like it could rain here any minute!!!!!!! think it actually warmed up a tad overnite!!! got somethings to putz with today!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 36 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Cloudy & looks like it'll stay that way. About a 50% chance of rain late overnight into tomorrow amounting to less than a tenth of an inch. Need to keep an eye on it as the sheep shearer is coming on Saturday. Like to avoid getting the wool wet. Not that it's worth anything, it just makes for a miserable experience for the shearer. The stuff can also get moldy in the wool sack making it even more worthless. Have a webinar to listen to in a little bit. Not that it ever stops me from diddling around here from my phone. I figure someone has to give glenn guidance with his putzing.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 36 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Cloudy & looks like it'll stay that way. About a 50% chance of rain late overnight into tomorrow amounting to less than a tenth of an inch. Need to keep an eye on it as the sheep shearer is coming on Saturday. Like to avoid getting the wool wet. Not that it's worth anything, it just makes for a miserable experience for the shearer. The stuff can also get moldy in the wool sack making it even more worthless. Have a webinar to listen to in a little bit. Not that it ever stops me from diddling around here from my phone. I figure someone has to give glenn guidance with his putzing.  :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: dotch.....i have a wife for that!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'll tinker around with the truck for a bit today, maybe the old trailer where I can clean up some of the parts I plan on reusing and possibly a short nap in there too. Looking out the  window in the back yard I see a grill that could use a set of wheels on it, it weighs a ton, and then it can go on Craigslist. We used to cook chickens on it at the trap range years ago. Works great. I can post it on here when I'm done with it if anyone's interested. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ahhh, a day off from doing tax prep. Time to catch up on a few other things like getting things ready for our up coming MDHA banquet. I may post our flyer here soon in case anyone is interested in attending the event. Nothing like winning some guns and nice prizes.  :azn:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin from West Des Moines guys, 42 here early & they're talkin 61 later. We walked out of the Wolfe Clinic Surgery Center about 45 minutes ago & it sounds like everything went OK. Back to the clinic side tomorrow ~ 9 for the post-op checkup & then head for home by 10 or so. 'Bout it here, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear Gunner!!!   :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Also glad to hear that gunner. Bugtussle gas prices are like a yoyo lately. Yesterday was $2.67 at the Cwop & $2.69 at the WWC. Today, it's still $2.67 at the Cwop so far but back up to $2.99 at the WWC.  :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup good to hear Gunner.  Gas here is hanging in there at $2.84 the other day. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear Gunner. Glad it went well. Gas in Warroad is 2.74 as of yesterday.