Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5293043 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Couple more ewes lambing at choretime this a.m. Was watching the one for a few days as she telegraphed it pretty good. The other one was more stealthy so didn't see that one coming. There was another ewe that hadn't lambed yet wanting to claim her lamb so that complicated matters temporarily. Sometimes the ewe that had the lamb won't take it when that happens. Fortunately we were on top of it quickly. All is well so far there. One set of twins born last week was struggling so jacked them with antibiotic Saturday nite. They were doing well yesterday but this a.m. the little buck lamb wasn't with it again. Sometimes it takes a couple doses to knock it out. Hope so. Don't like losing them if I can help it.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Afternoon fellers.  Got to the cabin by 9:30 ish.  Brother still here but left soon after. Nice to walk in the cabin with water in the buckets and warm. :happy1:

Got things organized.  Ready for tomorrow,  headed to Mercs side of 6 again.  :sleazy: gonna chase some Sunfish later.birds are fed. Beer cooler is ready! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning glenn buddy, so sounds like yur ready for another fishless day!! Attaboy! Keep trying!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning glenn buddy, so sounds like yur ready for another fishless day!! Attaboy! Keep trying!
:rotflmao: boar go suck an egg. :rotflmao: :mooning: supper.

Better then those carpies you caught.  :mooning:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Since when do they allow fishing in fish tank at wallymall??

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Since when do they allow fishing in fish tank at wallymall??
:tut: I'll have you know  :mooning: I got secrets lakes up here! :happy1:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Those like those secret Ingir girls up there? 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here and heading for 28 today. Nothing special happening today. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: you'll need to ask Gunner.

Morning fellers.  Getting ready to hit it on another frozen lake,  this time nords is the target.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 19 here & we're headed 42 today. Some precip for late tomorrow/early Thursday in the extended. Rain changing to a little snow, they're sayin. Nothin special in the works again today, so back to the routine. Have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 22 here and hope to see 33 again...   rinse and repeat again...  got a few things on the agenda today, just to keep the ball rolling from yesterday..  nothing pressing...  have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: you'll need to ask Gunner.

Morning fellers.  Getting ready to hit it on another frozen lake,  this time nords is the target.
  :scratch: But he's been up there 4 times since I came home in November! :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:        ;) ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 02/13/24, 06:58:22 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Fat Tuesday.
19 now but should get to the upper 30s. 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow night they're saying. Have a good one!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 19 and we may see 32.  We did have a little melting yesterday but not a lot.  Just enough to make me feel good.  LOL  No big plans today other than making my pot roast.  Not sure yet if it will be crockpot or my 7 qt porcelain coated pot and in the oven.  Like using the heavy pot in the oven but the crock pot is easy too.  That looks like today big decision.  I can handle that.  You all have a good one too.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: But he's been up there 4 times since I came home in November! :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:        ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:   It takes that long to make it around some of them Inger girls.   

Good morning All.   A cool 15 here this morning so making better ice than in parts of Jan.   Thinking of maybe hitting the ice for a bit this evening but we shall see how much time I have. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Second fender on and welded up yesterday, paint (rattle can) today. Need to get to the bank today along with a beer-run and a stop to pick up something for my valentine. Have a great day all, later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Second fender on and welded up yesterday, paint (rattle can) today. Need to get to the bank today along with a beer-run and a stop to pick up something for my valentine. Have a great day all, later....... :happy1: :happy1:

Looks like a good project.  It all takes time

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:   It takes that long to make it around some of them Inger girls.   

Good morning All.   A cool 15 here this morning so making better ice than in parts of Jan.   Thinking of maybe hitting the ice for a bit this evening but we shall see how much time I have.
[/quote] :confused: :pouty: oh the abuse! :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. We overachieved here yesterday with highs creeping into the low 40's in several locations. Pulled the gravity box out to load up with corn this a.m. while the ground was frozen. Feed truck is coming tomorrow about 4:30 a.m. so I expect a lot of barking & growling from a small tri-colored Corgi. Heard some awful news about a friend earlier. He was diagnosed with ALS & has ~ 2 yrs. to live. Not a good way to start the morning. I'm scheduled for a haircut shortly so I'd best skedaddle. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not a good way to start the day at all Dotch..   sorry to hear about your friend...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That sure sucks dotch, sorry to hear bud!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya it does. He's not one of my inner circle of friends necessarily but still absolutely nothing good about it. He's been a fieldman for Birdseye forever so we've talked & compared notes for many moons.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That sure does suck Dotch. Sorry to hear about your friend.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya it does suck.  As we get older it becomes more common too. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
 :police: Hey Dotch. The word on the street is that you have a new young officer in Bugtussle that likes to write tickets.
Best behave yourself.  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:police: Hey Dotch. The word on the street is that you have a new young officer in Bugtussle that likes to write tickets.

:drillsergeant: :drillsergeant:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  bug tussle most wanted top 10. :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've heard tell of one cop warning folks to slow down but hadn't heard of any tickets. Of course the one guy who shares the office is convinced the cops are out to get him. If you drive 40 in a 30 that's gonna happen in Bugtussle given the number of kids playing in the streets. Dumb parents and dumber kids but that's no excuse if you hit one of 'em going over the speed limit.

The only warrant out for my arrest I'm aware of is for mail fraud... :coffee:
« Last Edit: February 02/13/24, 09:58:25 PM by Dotch »

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  So much for our rain and snow over night.  Actually pretty nice out this morning now.  It would really be nice to see that sun we keep hearing about one of these days.   But, it is what it is and another day is about to begin.  Have a great day!!!