Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5293007 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 here and heading for 26 today. We did get some snow last night. Not sure how much yet. Sun. What's that??? You are right it would be nice to see it some more before Bill Gates makes it disappear forever.  :crazy:  Well, just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Went outside at 5:00 to 34°, heading for 41°, or so they say. May get 3"-6" of snow later today. Will I finally get a chance to use my new snowblower? It would be the first time this winter.
      Stay safe, everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers.  25 here. Getting ready for another day in the spearhouse.  :happy1:

Yea with it always being cloudy.... wonder how well them solar panels are working   :doofus: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
motnin all, 25 this morning and could see 31 with a chance of snow..   we will see..  going to Alex I think this morning, figure that out in an hour or so...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 29 at the moment & we'll see 50 later. It's going to stay warm enough here overnight that most of our precip will be rain. Lookin like our string of sunny days will end today at 4 though. :scratch: Nothin special on the list, so just another day here. Have a good day.
« Last Edit: February 02/14/24, 07:38:35 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  25 here. Getting ready for another day in the spearhouse.  :happy1:

Yea with it always being cloudy.... wonder how well them solar panels are working   :doofus: :pouty:

Good luck!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 26 and may get all of the way up to 30.  lol   Like Scenic said that front coming through may have left a slight dusting of snow on the deck.  Well I am taking the wife out for a Valentines treat tonight.  Either mac and cheese with lobster in it or a strip steak with mushroom gravy over it.  Hard choice and I won't know what my brain wants till I tell the lady my order.  Sounds fun.  Just trying to stay out of trouble till then is the plan today.  You all have a good one and Happy Valentines Day. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the trailer is done and parked in the woods again. Probably should work on our gun bingo adds and prize list next so that's done. Have a great day everyone, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Seeing some sunshine again for a while. Had a load of feed delivered at 4:30 a.m. Poppy was not amused as expected. We probably didn't need that much notification that there was a 3406 Cat running 50' from the house. Gotta get some stuff for Valentine's Day yet after I get thru this adjuvant webinar & run some errands.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Good luck!!
thanks Scenic.  Damn, this body of water has ALOT  of slot .fish. :confused: but man are they think across the back. :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Feed delivered at 4:30 AM????

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made it to Alex and back, nothing special was found so just got what I needed..   motion lotion was $2.89  to $2.99... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
made it to Alex and back, nothing special was found so just got what I needed..   motion lotion was $2.89  to $2.99...
motion lotion... on valentines! :rolleyes: :shocked: :evil: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Feed delivered at 4:30 AM????

Ya I know. Gal from the elevator called me back shortly after I ordered it to ask if that was OK. I pulled the wagon up on the flat yesterday morning when it was froze solid so it was easily accessible. Pulled the tarp off last nite after chores and just like the Tooth Fairy, voila! 150 bu. of cracked corn appeared in the wagon in the wee hours of the morning. Guessing he was running a long route yesterday so wanted to get us 1st. The other thing since it's sheep feed, they want to be certain there are absolutely no traces of copper in it as it's deadly to sheep. Copper sulfate is added to a lot of the nursery hog rations as a cheap antibiotic so they'll run a bunch of ground corn thru the truck 1st to clean it out. Costs a little but it's nice to have it delivered. Otherwise it's ~ 16 miles one way pulling a gravity box at 20 mph with the pickup. Sucks if it's icy and no fun if there's a flat tire, a bearing goes out, etc., etc. Plus it can tie up one of their overhead bins until I get there. We're set now.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sound like it's well worth it for you!!!   good Poppy!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I like that early morning stuff, hardly anyone to piss me off the roads well maybe a couple yet. Afternoon peoples  the phoneullar says 40 but it's snowing some  :scratch: . Anywho a couple weeks ago I got over the crud, thought I was in the clear, on super bowl Sunday I woke up feeling crummy, with the kids n pooches coming over I just kept it to myself.  I didn't even make the 2nd quarter of the game and went na night.  Woke up freezing during the night, battled it at work on Monday got home and slept around 10hrs. Long story short momma and the whipper snapper tested positive for the vid today. Although that last nasty cold lasted close to 10 days, I feel pretty good now after 3 days this time around..
« Last Edit: February 02/14/24, 03:22:01 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope tour crew gets well soon. So. .    No nooky for you tonight   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang Bobber!!  dat stuff ain't any good!!  get better to all of ya!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, so no matter what I cook up I can relax. Although it's looking like a cereal kinda night.. :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, so no matter what I cook up I can relax. Although it's looking like a cereal kinda night.. :pouty:
:confused: :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope your clan gets over the crud fast Bobb.  It sucks to not feel good. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Feels like 9 pm.  We just got back from our fun and good Valentines date meal.  I had a 12 oz strip like I said earlier.  It was real good, done perfect, and the gravy was awesome.  The wife had the mac with lobster and it was good too.  We both needed doggy boxes.  I can't believe it.  I would have inhaled a tiny 12 oz steak not long ago.  Before you know it we will be sharing a meal like my Mom and Dad do.  Well we had fun and are in sweats now.
After thinking about it the salad we both had before the meal was huge.  It was good but real big.  No wonder I couldn't finish my meal.   
« Last Edit: February 02/14/24, 08:36:34 PM by LPS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Good evening guys, checking in from the leftist coast.   61 degrees today and sunny.   We have gotten a fair amount of rain this year since we got here.   Atmospheric Rivers/Pineapple Express.   Not a foot of rain like LA got from the last storm, but a couple inches.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a great time out there!!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear from you Del.  I wondered how you were doing.  Do you ever hear from Rebs?  I tried to email him but it didn't go through. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas 21 and roughly 6" of snow overnight.  Secondary roads kinda sucked coming in but the interstate was ok. Only one wreck I seen, at least some snow chucker fuel will get used....best run see ya!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 9 here and might see 15 today. Today is my Friday. Some friends coming up fishing. One is coming up tonight and another tomorrow. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers up and attem  :sleazy:

Going out for a while then calling it a year for spear chucking mayhaps ice fishing in general!

It's a balmy 14 here. Sounds like a bit breezy also.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 26 now & hoping to see 36. We got almost all rain here but there's some plows out to the west of us on the Ave of the Saints & I 35 south of Clear Lake. No material being applied though, according to 511. Have another eye appt in Des Moines about 2 today, so we'll hit the road around 10 & hope to get there a little early. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 11 here and should see 27 today..  my son decided last night to come up here tomorrow so back to the grocery store for the things I didn't buy yesterday..   oh well..  will nice to see all of them..  onward we go!!   have a good day all!!

safe travels Gunner!!