Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5322004 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Boober, do you  have the pooch in a kennel, I'd assume.  I had the kennel  close to us at night so they can hear and smell you guys. It may take a few days though 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes good pic!!!  and I seen the hero's convoy on the news!!!  it was non-stop!!!  if I was closer I would have been there too!!!   my hat is off to you all!!!!    :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Good lookin little girl, Bobb. I think of getting another one, but I’m getting too old with too many non-dog places to go. Also, not sure I want to deal with all the puppy issues.  Geez, never thought I’d say that.
Anyway, Congratulations.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 31 this morning and hope to see 41 today...  man did the wind have fun yesterday..  got a few things to do today but again  nothing pressing..  maybe make a pork roast for pulled pork today..   have a good day all!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 25 here and only supposed to make it to 32 they say.  Well we did have a fire late yesterday.  The wind started dyeing around 4 so we lit it up.  Had a fun time.  Had a big branch down that I wanted to cut up anyhow so worked out great.  I am feeling it today but was worth it.  Sitting in my recliner with the vibrator on.   :sleazy:  No big plans for the day, yet.  Nice looking pup Bobb.  We are way past the kennel at night stage and we all have a place in bed.  LOL  Sometimes Cooper lays on the floor.  Have a good one. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 33 here already & we're headed for 58. Lots of sunshine yday but lots of wind here too. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Same temp as LPS here and supposed to hit 32 also. Had my first line in the water by 7 this morning. Buddy went home with some fish last night. We just kept picking 1 here and there yesterday. They will have a nice meal. 4 of us out here this morning. Wind whipped out of the sw yesterday. Now it is whipping out of the NW today. What would we do without the wind. Just going to fish the morning. The load woodshed this afternoon. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......22 when i looked. man JB no wonder boars always whining about LOTW's  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: all them fish you catch! :happy1: :rotflmao: go get'em!!!!!

supposed to be pretty nice today......i may tinker outside, in da garage........but i do see a fire in my near future......like tomorrow afternoonn!!!! :happy1:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. More kennel demo today. I only work on it a few hours a day. Trying to save any good wood.
      I thought I was getting rained on yesterday till I figured it out. I think the big, old maple tree above was spitting sap on my. Only took me an hour to figure that out. All by Myself.
      Daughter and her husband are coming over today. Don't know if I need to fire up the Weber or the smoker.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So TT you are tearing down a kennel it sounds like.  lol  Are you going to rebuild it or just getting rid of it?

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
So TT you are tearing down a kennel it sounds like.  lol  Are you going to rebuild it or just getting rid of it?
I'm getting rid of it. It held four dogs at one time but it had several places where the wood had rotted out. It was close to 60 years old. As is usually the case, what to do with old shingles?
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm getting rid of it. It held four dogs at one time but it had several places where the wood had rotted out. It was close to 60 years old. As is usually the case, what to do with old shingles?
around this neck of the woods we have to take old shingles to a construction dump off place and pay to get rid of it. guess i dont mind. fortunately its not far from me......i need to reshingle by 10 X 12 shed out back this summer.......

i had 1 lab that stayed outside, good old spike.........till we got our first sheltie.......after that he came inside and stayed inside. and every pooch we had after was estentially a spoiled house dog!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/24, 09:54:50 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-50's. Been a lot of lambing activity as of late. Had two sets of twins and a set of triplets night before last. Two out of the 3 triplets were born outside when it was ~20 degrees. I thought the dummies were supposed to go inside to lamb after they're shorn. :rolleyes: Had to jockey animals around in addition to monitoring some other minor health issues. That's why we try to stay on top of them; to keep them that way. Did get a break last nite when we went to Applebees with some sheep friends from Faribault. They have a daughter who's in a wheelchair & organized the whole thing. She could see both her folks & brother (the garden gnome) needed to get out before spring really hits. Love yer pup boober but probably not as much as yer wife does. That should really help keep her occupied when you light the grill.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Here we just bring our construction debris to the dump. They have separate spots for everything. LPS can correct if I am wrong.
So any of you boys see a silver perch before? Buddy caught this this morning.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty cool. :happy1: I don't recall catching one.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
 Very interesting. Make sure you don't kill it.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Jb, what's the ratio of walleyes to sauger where you fish?? Just curious,  when I was up 2 years ago we got mostly sauger.

They tasted just as good!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cool perch JB!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      That's a special perch. Turn that in to the DNR and you get an extra day of fishing. This month only.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home Grand Rapids at noon today. Had a great time. On my way home I picked this guy. Say hello to Lenny. Daughter’s cat don’t care, the orange cat Ringo is pizzed. :happy1: :happy1:

Nice looking pup bobber.

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Jb, what's the ratio of walleyes to sauger where you fish?? Just curious,  when I was up 2 years ago we got mostly sauger.

They tasted just as good!
It is mostly saugers here too. Some days we will get some nice walleyes though. But I rarely ever catch a limit if walleyes. I caught my limit of walleyes once last winter and that was on the very last day of the season fishing on a reef north of long point.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home Grand Rapids at noon today. Had a great time. On my way home I picked this guy. Say hello to Lenny. Daughter’s cat don’t care, the orange cat Ringo is pizzed. :happy1: :happy1:

Nice looking pup bobber.
nice lookin chair chewer Mark!!!   he's sitting in the right place already!!  congrats!!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good looking pooch Mark.

So Mark where in rapids for MDHA stuff?

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon All.  Has a domestic day of house chores is about all I have done today.

Nice looking pup Markin

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great looking pup Mark! Night #2 went much better for Maisy behind bars. We put up her water bout 7, tried to keep her awake most of the evening.  Put her in the kennel bout 9 and didn't hardly hear a peep all night and her towel was dry in the morning. She's going up the basement stairs already but not down. Not bad fer almost 8 weeks old. Gotta go....See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear boober. Want her to learn to go down steps... set her food down there. We did that with shadow  fixed that in a hurry! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So great to see the pics of your pups.  Keep em coming and the stories.  It's the best. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
;)Good looking pooch Mark.

So Mark where in rapids for MDHA stuff?

Glenn, we were Timberlake Lodge for annual board meeting. Had to keep deadeye out of trouble. ;)
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
How was the food. That place ain't far from our cabin

Did you get to meet Alice Weise by chance. I know her and her hubby fairly well and stop by there place now and then.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 here and just starting to snow. Supposed to get up to 47 this afternoon.  Then it will be cold for a couple of days. Sure have been on a temperature roller coaster. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.