Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5307109 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Barry!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking Barry must have got into some bloody Mary's today...   sure is quiet!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

good for him if he did!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I'm thinking Barry must have got into some bloody Mary's today...   sure is quiet!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: maybe getting his b-day spanking!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :scratch: :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: maybe getting his b-day spanking!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :scratch: :shocked:
In his weaken condition his only defense is the cane.... :surrender:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are all right.  AND man I love that Clamato.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Thanks for the well wishes you guys.  Was a great day.  Still is.   :sleazy:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......done at the store.  :happy1: ready fer the weekend!!!! :woot: :party3:

:happybday: :happybday:  LPS!!!!!! bettin your lookin forward to momma's spankin tonight!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i see a  :toast: and  :campfire: tomorrow afternoon!!!!!

gt some garden stuff planned for this afternoon. pick kalarabi and carrots. got me enough cukes to make me a 2 gal jug of pickles too!!!!

hey boober ......have fun at the lake...........keep your eyes from roaming!!!! :rotflmao:
I see the lake has been busy, our dock is plum full of cut off weeds. That ride out ranks close to having 2 young kids with. Both dogs wouldn't settle down,  Remi being ten did alotta whining while trying to climb up front, Maisy being herself tried eating the floor mats and seat cover. Let's just say momma was pretty worked up 50 miles otta town..The first beer cracked didn't stand a chance..

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65 here and heading for 81 today. I will be done by noon today. Head home and finish loading up. Then head down to deer camp for the weekend. Time to put in food plots. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy birthday Barry. Yah I'm a little late. Anywho, I did get yard mowed yesterday and a new nose piece for my Cpap. Tried it out last night, but only made it about three hours before it came off again. I did stop at the Goodwill Store here yesterday and ended up with a cart load of stuff. Kinda like that place. Never know what you'll find in there. Going to clean out truck and pack it for campground today. Later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 57 and heading to 81 today..  a little warmer..  got a few things to do today and in no particular order to get them done.. 
have a good day all!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 59 last I looked & we should end up around 81. We had our old lift 80-90% broke down by noon yday. The hardest part was getting the canopy frame safely on the ground where we could work on it a lot easier. We're going to try & send the lower frame to the salvage yard all in 1 pc & let them tear that apart. I mowed some too. Time for a little mower TLC to start this day & I'll go from there. Have a good day.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a hazy morning here.  lol  Mark I thought you were going to say you got a CPAP thing at Goodwill.  LOL  I told my Dentist I was going to look for an electric toothbrush at a garage sale once and her eyes opened up wide till I started laughing.  Was barley a breeze yesterday and starting that way today too. Must be a lot of smoke in the air too.  The wifes family reunion is tomorrow we decided to get a room at Thumper Pond tonight at Ottertail.  The only way I could go is if we did the drive in 2 days.  Still may be a challenge.  I will bring a pain pill along just in case.  I may have stayed home but she has a BIL that is 92 and we are pretty good buds so I want to see him.  I hate to skip a year.  I think Cooper knows what is going on already.  He is staying pretty close to me. Glad that they sprayed for squitos last night.  Well you all have a great Friday.   Have fun with your new lift Gunner.  I am envious.  I may be able to get our dock out again soon.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 57 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Looking like another beautiful day in the land of rocks and cows. Stude is in for some maintenance including an oil change. Hopefully they get that done before noon so I can pull the wagons out for oats & corn after lunch. After that, prolly make a feed run because I'm heading to Winona to the Remlinger car museum with the car club. Looks like maybe only one of the octo-squad might be going. He can drive but usually he just has no idea where he's going. As long as he's in the middle of the pack, it works. Careful boober. If you head towards the grill, you could be ravaged. Anyway, best get at it. Things to see & people to do.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 morning fellers...... big weekend up in Richmond, town i grew up in. River Lake days. probably go up tomorrow, today a fire and beer in the back yard.

planted a new pack of cucumbers yesterday......we shall see. taking at least part of  the garden fence down.......had enough of almost doing face plants!!! :surrender: :pouty: think things are far enough along bunnies wont bother much anymore.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples 75 here and stunning, clouds kinda rolled in but that didn't keep the pooches otta the water. Remi still gets some good air for an old fart, he's the top and bottom pic, Maisy at 7 1/2  months isn't far behind. They are hogging up the couches as we speak. I gotta service the mow lawner is about the only project for the day. The oldest and his girlyfriend are coming out this afternoon so it should be a fun weekend,  best run
....See ya!!
« Last Edit: July 07/19/24, 12:41:42 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great pic's Bobber!!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boober ... have your wife take a picture of you doing that  :sleazy:And post it  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/19/24, 01:19:52 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boober ... have tour wife taje a picture of you doing that  :sleazy:And post it  :rotflmao:

oh my!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh-oh. Done broke it. :happy1: :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Never mind. All betterer now. :happy1: :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice Mark!!   :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boober ... have your wife take a picture of you doing that  :sleazy:And post it  :rotflmao:
Be careful whatcha wish for Glenn,  HH comes early in these parts and just might be a trunkless jump.. :rotflmao:  :mooning:  :happy1:. Hey looks nice Mark,  I hope you got all the cotton otta the radiators while you had it apart,  just took mine apart 3 weeks ago and cleaned em all out  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Better off without thar Ford emblem.  :sleazy: :surrender: :rotflmao:

Seriously looks good! :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Ever get that airbag light takin care of, glenn? :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Ever get that airbag light takin care of, glenn? :confused:
Tuesday   :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 59 again and heading towards 81 again..  some haze over the lake this morning..  thinking about a road trip over to Little Falls today...   we will see..   might mow the grass today too...  have a good day all!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......it was a pretty nice relaxing evening last night!!!!! :happy1: got the garden fence down, watered the garden......all while doing some damage to the beer and wood supply!!!!! :shocked:

probably head to Richmond this afternoon to check out the festivities!!!! got a few things to do this morning. yea i should cut the lawn here too  :scratch: definitely before i head north!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 63 @ 1st peek here & we could see 82. We've got the wildfire haze here too. Good thing I looked at the old mower yday as it was low on oil. Got a couple things on my list for today. Might even go for a boat ride today. 'Bout it here, have a good day.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Some passing sprinkles earlier but no accumulation. The oats and corn got delivered to our gravity boxes yesterday just after lunch. Then someone showed up to haul a couple of our sheep to the Rice Co. Fair. After that the feed fairy made a run to Hope. In the meantime, while I'd been moving wagons around with the skidsteer yesterday, I noticed it was leaving a trail of tranny fluid. After doing chores & putting everything under wraps, I drove it down the hill to the neighbor's shop. Didn't notice the leak going down the road but when I parked it, it left a nice puddle to help him pinpoint it. Told him I didn't need it for a while, that it was no hurry so he'll probably fix it before I expect. Somedays it's a 3-ring circus at the ranch. This a.m. after chores I got caught up on the dead people in Albert's Leaf. Best get cleaned up & ready to go on the car cruise.   
« Last Edit: July 07/20/24, 08:23:19 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)