Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5324999 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea but you are always asking for it from Dotch!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea but you are always asking for it from Dotch!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: :scratch: :doah: who me???????

like he's a picnic at the beach!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples 83 and the A/C got put back on here. That's great you beat the beast Mark,  and thanks for sharing your experience,  just makes one wonder what we're all carrying around, and good luck Mike, probably nothing major....hopefully.  No pooping in a box fer me neither,  it would need a funnel and double lined..lol. Been 7 days since Miss Maisy Mae got fixed and I tell ya, the hardest part has been keeping her calm, man that 8 month old pup has energy.  Thanks for the support on the  coworker,  I haven't heard anything new but I'm guessing he won't step foot in the office again...don't blame him, I wouldn't....See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been trying to be a little more friendly to my body too.  Just trying. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 68. Still watering the grass hoping for a Glenn trick. Maybe tomorrow. Otherwise just waiting for the wife so we can head into the salt mines. Yesterday was her first day back to work. She survived. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 here and heading towards 71 today..  a cool down day compared to yesterday... 
saying rain later today too..  we will see..  heading over to Alex this morning too..  just a few errands to
do..  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 58 here & we should make 79. No rain here 'til after midnight, they're sayin. :scratch: Need a few groceries so we're headed to GR today too. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Trimmed up and loaded two trailers full of branches from the trees in the yard yesterday. Tried of getting my headphones knocked off while mowing. May do another trailer full or two   today on the windbreaks that are on both sides of the property. Then......if ambition levels are still up I need to clean up my wood pile. Cut, split and stack. It's a mess and has been there for three years. Should be dry by now, later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  58 and may see 82 today.  We hit 84 late yesterday.  Well I decided to take the window out of the camper and get plexiglass to fill it for now.  I did order a window from Roth RV but it may take 4 weeks to arrive from KZ-RV.  D&L couldn't get one.  Would have had to order from the same place I did.  Only $85 so that surprised me.  Thanks for the ideas.  So our new upright freezer (4 years old) started beeping early this morning so we took everything out of it and put it in the deep freeze in the garage.  I turned it colder and we will see if it works now but didn't want to take any chances. Always something it seems.   Rain chances here are going down.  Was going to be a 3 or 4 day period of rain but now down to just Thursday.  That doesn't look too promising now neither. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........sounds like rain later into tomorrow......its getting a bit dry. gotta go through the garden and pick some stuff before the rain. get ready to make salsa tomorrow!!!!!

:scratch: :scratch: i noticed Dotch was pretty quiet yesterday.  :scratch: wondering iffin he got back home and his wife tied him to the bed and had her way with him.........musta been glad he's back!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He is not as young as he used to be so it may take a couple of days for his strength to come back.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Got my coffee done & checked out the dead people in the Albert's Leaf paper. Lots on the plate for today, not much of it fun. Some soybean aphid activity to monitor & replace sticky traps in some cornfields. Make a feed run, do chores a little early then get to the care center by 5:30 for a car club get together if it isn't raining. Guessing they won't take the old folks out in the rain if that happens so not sure what we'll do then. In the meantime, hammer down. Things to see and people to do... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
G'morning All.  70, sun is shining, birds are singing and I ammmmmm working!!!   This work stuff is getting in the way of my fishing.   Lake has been calling me all day but not going to happen today.  Or at least this morning.  Shop day today.    Have a great day.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made it to town and back, nothing special to report other than gas is still too high... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You didn't steal any yard signs did you?  I sprayed Bucko for bugs with his brand new sprayer.  The last one was one of the first made I think, it was that old.   Got the window out and to the hardware store.  Gonna put Lexan in it.  Their best stuff.  Now next priority is chicken thighs for supper so now I am gonna clean the pellet grill.   I have an old 1 gallon vac that I just use for that.  No filter bag or nothing.  Have a nice south wind so I just suck up the crap an let it fly.  Wind direction is crucial. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 69 here and that is supposed to be the high. It is raining, but it hasn't shown nothing in the weather station yet. Supposed to rain most of the day. I hope it adds up to something. Blowing 15 mph off of the lake, so it is a ruff one this morning. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 here and going for 74 today... got some rain over night, looks like just over
1/2 inch so far..  I didn't hear a thing either..  bird bath is filled again too..  not much else going
on today that I can think of yet anyway..  haircut tomorrow..  have a good day all!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  65 here and may get up to 70.  Dark here and the deck is slightly wet.  We are on the edge of the rain here.  That will dictate what I do here.  Maybe just a relax day.  We picked our first cuke yesterday.  Was a big one hiding under the leaves.  Have picked a few tomatoes too.  Salad time.  Well have a good one.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! We got 1.5 of rain overnight here. I slept right through it.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 65 last I looked here & we might not see 70. Not much for rain here so far but it looks like we could get a little more during the day. No big projects planned for today, just a putz around day here. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 68 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. 1.0" of rain at the ranch and .6" of rain in Bugtussle. More traipsing thru cornfields and soybean fields on tap for today after it dries off a bit. Paperwork and payroll to do in the meantime. Trying to get mentally prepared to go out on another Crop Tour. One of these years I will learn how to say "no".  :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw that Pro Crop Tour mentioned on TV.  A few different states I see.  I wondered if that is the one you are involved with Dotch?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Probably is if it was on RFD-TV or one of the other ag related stations.
« Last Edit: August 08/15/24, 11:13:32 AM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........done  at the store....some piddly stuff then the big project.......salsa!!!!!

no idea yet how much rain....but my pails are full.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have an AG show on right before the 7am news.  I catch the last part of it and really enjoy it.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Just thought I'd mention the co-worker, as you guys know diagnosed over the weekend with Cancer given up to a month,  but sad to say he went 3 days. How one deteriorates that fast is beyond me. He was in and otta the Mayo for close to 2 weeks and they never detected it, until last weekend. Anywho thought I'd let ya know...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to here bud! :doah:

Cancer will do that. They told us a week to 10 days with dad. He passed away that same night we were told that.  :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang Bobber sad news for sure... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is so sad.  RIP to him.  It is hard to believe one can go that fast. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That is sad to hear Bobber. May he RIP. It is crazy how fast that was.