Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5335118 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
"Mummy, it's too HOT for me!!!!" "I want some Kool-aid"!  :undecided:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm sure it will be beer!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
"Mummy, it's too HOT for me!!!!" "I want some Kool-aid"!  :undecided:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

O yeah!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

:tut: nope gotta work tomorrow!!!!!!!! might just have me a few rocket fuel refreshments though. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tequila; :whistling:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He won again!!!!!!!!!!!!  74!    :shocked:  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: nope gotta work tomorrow!!!!!!!! might just have me a few rocket fuel refreshments though. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tequila; :whistling:
57  57  57  If I told ya once I told ya a thousand times!!!!Stay outta the septic system it does ignite but aint no rocket fuel!!!! Them pickles you make from it aint bad tho
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We had 1.15 inch a rain over the weekend.I hate that 70s dewpoint and been hiding out in a dark  room my eyeball injections make me light sensitive for a few days.Had my first cherry maters yesterday 8 of em 6 orange an 2 red.Thanks for the nord meal Glenn!!! DELISH! Have you tried that bug dope? Gotta mow today and lots of clippings can go into my maters I think the ground is heated enough,Should have the first real mater 2-3 days that will beat my earliest date of first mater July 8th by abit!
so yesterday mowing lawn up front I notices a big batch of young boxelder bugs. after I got done mowing I hooked up that bottle off ortho max ya gave me and proceeded to give them a good and proper bath. I just looked, nary a bug crawlin!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I hate friggin flies. This is about 2 weeks worth. But man you don't wanna get down wind of that stuff.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got another 1.2" rain and terrific window-rattling thunder....... :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the sun is trying to peek thru here and man did it get sticky. :confused: :confused:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
We had 1.15 inch a rain over the weekend.I hate that 70s dewpoint and been hiding out in a dark  room my eyeball injections make me light sensitive for a few days.Had my first cherry maters yesterday 8 of em 6 orange an 2 red.Thanks for the nord meal Glenn!!! DELISH! Have you tried that bug dope? Gotta mow today and lots of clippings can go into my maters I think the ground is heated enough,Should have the first real mater 2-3 days that will beat my earliest date of first mater July 8th by abit!
so yesterday mowing lawn up front I notices a big batch of young boxelder bugs. after I got done mowing I hooked up that bottle off ortho max ya gave me and proceeded to give them a good and proper bath. I just looked, nary a bug crawlin!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Thats good EH! It works after I watered it down and sold it to different people in jars!!Then got 20 dollars worth a Moreys fish from you!!! Maybe water it down again an sell it to Reb as mouth wash??Or maybe stink repellent :mooning: :smoking:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
the sun is trying to peek thru here and man did it get sticky. :confused: :confused:
I was hopin the sun would stay away Sheez mid 70s dew point AGAIN!! an buildin temps! Morrow outside for me if it lets up abit!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I hate friggin flies. This is about 2 weeks worth. But man you don't wanna get down wind of that stuff.
where'd you get that stuff Glenn?  I've been using some stuff from a small hardware store but it's not real effective??

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Day 5 with the real feel temp over 100* it got to 105* today the air conditioner hasn't shut off, can't wait for the next months bill  :angry2:  :angry2:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
where'd you get that stuff Glenn?  I've been using some stuff from a small hardware store but it's not real effective??
fleet farm. the plastic jug with the roof came from there too. I haven't seen them there in a while though. the other one is just a mayo jar. I drilled 5/16ths holes in the top. it for some reason doesn't trap as many but works.

they do have other contraptions, traps, there but have not used them.  there in the farm dept.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And you poop in the jar, right?  :puke:   :doah:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
fleet farm. the plastic jug with the roof came from there too. I haven't seen them there in a while though. the other one is just a mayo jar. I drilled 5/16ths holes in the top. it for some reason doesn't trap as many but works.

they do have other contraptions, traps, there but have not used them.  there in the farm dept.
I'll havta get some, the flies get real bad in the heat at the cabin, thanks!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  great looking day ahead!!!  dew point is dropping and thats great!! not much going on today, my friends yard that I was going to mow today another neighbor came over and did it!!  more time to ride the bike today!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 62* when I looked. Went out :fishing: & that NW wind actually felt a little cool. With the .4" I dumped yday we are pushin 3.75" of rain since Friday morning ~ 6:30. Might've made 85* here yday but I bet the humidity made at least 80%, today will be a nice change. Already got some laundry goin so I better go, hope ya have a good 1. glenn, all ya gotta do is think about comin up, even merc knows that. :bonk: :tut: ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 62* when I looked. Went out :fishing: & that NW wind actually felt a little cool. With the .4" I dumped yday we are pushin 3.75" of rain since Friday morning ~ 6:30. Might've made 85* here yday but I bet the humidity made at least 80%, today will be a nice change. Already got some laundry goin so I better go, hope ya have a good 1. glenn, all ya gotta do is think about comin up, even merc knows that. :bonk: :tut: ;) :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning all, well back to work!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: gonna be a quiet one!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Had a fun 4th.  Just putzed around home and grilled some chicken.  Had a bear walk about 100 feet from the house again on Tuesday.  At 2:30 in the afternoon.  I must have just come in the house when he was here.  Got him on the trail cam.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thats cool LPS!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: are you seeing alot of deer out in the open midday too???????? kind of a sign the bugs are bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: NL must have Reb hogtied again????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe the fire works are still going off!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm guessing Reb is still sleeping off the gin I drank for him!  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! About 72 at choretime heading for the low 80's. .07" precip at the ranch and .13" in Bugtussle. After a forecast of heavy rain, it dinked around for hours yesterday and amounted to diddly squat before I finally decided to grill. Made it to the gathering on time tho and had a lot of fun.

I see mention of fly control methods. Saw this toad this a.m. Some will camp by a feed bag containing a lot of molasses or a fresh sheep terd. Fun to watch them snagging flies that are attracted.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Gunner, your right about Glenn. It's a simple equation, Glenn+North=Rain. I'm sure glad he posts when he's headed that way. I better get up and cut the grass with all the rain as it's been 2+ weeks since I've been there. Can't make it till next week, too many things going on this week. Have a great day everyone!!        :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner, your right about Glenn. It's a simple equation, Glenn+North=Rain. I'm sure glad he posts when he's headed that way. I better get up and cut the grass with all the rain as it's been 2+ weeks since I've been there. Can't make it till next week, too many things going on this week. Have a great day everyone!!        :happy1:
hey now!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: :bs: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

golf getting in the way???????? i know it aint cleaning fish!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/05/18, 10:28:18 AM by glenn57 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Finally that heat, humidity, rain, etc blew out of here and we now have a brisk NW wind with clear sky and low humidity and 70 degree temps.   

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, we are finally getting a break from the heat today, it's only going up to 77. I'll take that temp everyday. Not much here this weekend I do have off so I'm sure I'll be golfing or riding. Y'all have a good one and like dad used to say...be careful and be good and if your not good or careful name it after me  :sleazy:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  this morning is another nice one!!nothing special today on the agenda, I like that..  have a good day!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang.59* degrees and sunny here in Swampville...and most of the hume finally blew away, we're still at 81%, but dewpoint is down to 57*. Headed for a sunny 80* today. Wedder Morjits are predicting a week of clear, sunny, low hume, and low 80's...perfect wedder. We'll see... :rolleyes: Nothing on the agenda than a ceme run (deer ate half of the beautiful planter on my Dads  spot...snipped the leaves all right off.)   :fudd: Gonna stop at my Mom 'n Pop meat shop on the way back, they have some great bacon on sale again, twp pkgs for $5. Gotta fire up the red rocket and mow the back 40, and that's it for the day. Grilled chicky for later...have a good Friday, guys.
« Last Edit: July 07/06/18, 07:50:18 AM by Rebel SS »