Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4943559 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, I forgot to mention they are naming this one Glenn.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: what are they naming after me?????? a mountain??? a street, town????/ county, state????? :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I did get some snow cleaned up around the house and garage yesterday afternoon. Then broke the handle for the chute, 3/8" bolt with the head cut off pounded into the tubes and some welding magic and we're back in business. Until the weld breaks. ;) Good reason to buy a wire feed. Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: what are they naming after me?????? a mountain??? a street, town????/ county, state????? :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:
The snowmageddon you dufus

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The snowmageddon you dufus
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dufus!!   I like it!!  got my errands done and it was a little busy but not bad...   Aldi's was my last stop and I got about $28.00 worth of vittles, the manager was working the check out and and as I was putting my credit card in she said stop...   so I wait as she did something on her side of the till..  next thing she says Merry Christmas and they paid my bill!!!   dang I like that place!!   have to pay it forward some where!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That's pretty  :cool: Mike!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice Mike!  Butter was back down to $3.99 so got 4 of them.  Hams were .99 if you got $25 worth of stuff so I got that too. I got some of those huge 2-4 size prawns too.  Man they are good.  SO cage free eggs I never buy.  The meat guy pointed out to me are only $4.39 a doz and the regular large eggs are now up to $6.99 a doz.  The pile is big too so people aren't buying them. SO I got me some brown cage free eggs.  That whole cage thing is part of the PETA attempt to make all animal and bird things more expensive and people are gullible enough to believe it.  I read this years ago that it is all part of their plan. They had it in magazines about 20 years ago.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
next thing she says Merry Christmas and they paid my bill!!!   dang I like that place!!   have to pay it forward some where!!!
Good for them and good for you!

I checked the Google and I didn't see any articles that mentioned Aldi paying for people's groceries was a thing.  Maybe there is a local benefactor supporting your store.  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I have no idea, other than the gal doing the check out..,.  we have always talked and sort of know each other some great gal..  just got married this summer too!!  I have that sort of thing for several years now, but when it happens to you!!!   say what!!!!  there are still lots of good people in this world!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: she probably.... Awe nevermind!!😂 :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

jealous are you!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice Mike!  Butter was back down to $3.99 so got 4 of them.  Hams were .99 if you got $25 worth of stuff so I got that too. I got some of those huge 2-4 size prawns too.  Man they are good.  SO cage free eggs I never buy.  The meat guy pointed out to me are only $4.39 a doz and the regular large eggs are now up to $6.99 a doz.  The pile is big too so people aren't buying them. SO I got me some brown cage free eggs.  That whole cage thing is part of the PETA attempt to make all animal and bird things more expensive and people are gullible enough to believe it.  I read this years ago that it is all part of their plan. They had it in magazines about 20 years ago.
We have been getting the brown eggs since last spring because they are way cheaper. I don't care if they are cage free or not. Price is better. Still yellow and white in the pan.  ;) Now the secret is out.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
generally speaking if PETA has anythig to do with it,  or its organic....... or if one of these nut job organizations say its what we should do, like the greenies i do the opposite!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

jealous are you!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
nope.................................i have enough of my own women to fend off!!!!!!!!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of eggs I stopped by kwik trip yesterday grabbed my things and seen an old lady carrying 5 dozen eggs. After I checked out another gal had 4 standing in line. Musta been one heck of a sale going on.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
also speaking of eggs......we gotz a dozen of dem brown eggs yesterday free of charge!!!!!!!!! :happy1: momma boiled up a bunch, tomorrow looks like a good day to make up a batch of something??? :scratch: now  :scratch: should they be a Tex Mex deviled egg........or a plain develied egg with a few dribbles of liquid smome??????????

decisions........decisions!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
A good egg salad sammich does wonders also. Who knows maybe them ladies were doing lots of baking..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A good egg salad sammich does wonders also. Who knows maybe them ladies were doing lots of baking..
:happy1: there are plans for egg salad sammiches too👍👍

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, cold some more...  -11 and might see -4..  we will see..  saying 3 to 5 inches here, just south of up to 10 inches..    in Glenn's area I think!!just a good lay low day for I guess..  have a good and warm day all!!    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -24 here this morning. Heading for a high of -5 today. That is about all it made it to yesterday. Friend mine here when his sister comes up from St Cloud she brings a bunch of eggs from Kwik Trip. He says they are a 1.99/dozen there yet. That would explain what you seen in line there. Well, Mike, Mike, Mike. It's hump day. just another day in the salt mines. You boys have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, -4 here & we may hit 15 later. They now have us getting 4" by Friday AM with the wind kicking up after midnight tomorrow. Looks to be another roll with it type day here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sitting at -24 here now.  What a cold December it has been.  Hope that means we get a break later on this winter.  I have to go to a retirement luncheon at the County Hwy Dept today.  There was a bunch of us that were in the same age group so one of the last ones is retiring today.  They have a whole new group of guys working there now.  I used to know them all and don't know many of them anymore.  You guys be careful today and stay warm. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I've a few things to run around town for today. Felt like crap yesterday and didn't do a thing. Good thing the new TV has YouTube on it. There's a lot of really stupid people in this world. Just search "Karens" on it and there's hours of cheap entertainment right there. Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-25 this morning at 8:30 in International Falls. Glenns beer would last about 2 minutes before all that water would freeze solid.   ;)

Stay safe boys, she's getting cold.    :pouty:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: dutchy.........that's why i drink inside where its not -25!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

morning fellers.....think i seen -6, warmed up overnight. when i was feeding the hounddogs i noticed light flurries..... flakes are now bigger and coming heavier...........oh well.......let'r buck!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
about the same here for the snow....

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! -6 overnite, -1 at choretime heading for a balmy 8 above. Pickup is in for an oil change so I'm actually in town at the office for a spell. Not a lot going on so I made a pot of coffee. Seems no one else has figured out the coffee maker since I've been AWOL. It must be female as it needs to be persuaded to think that making coffee is actually its idea. Whatever I did or said must've worked. I still got it, at least with the coffee maker. Speaking of that, the wife had another appt. yesterday. She's healing up well, can start to put some weight on the ankle. I'm sure that means she'll be doing the laundry, cleaning, helping with chores, and I'll be treated to 4 and 5 course meals soon. Ya right. Be more like since I've been doing all that stuff, she'll decide there's no reason to change.  :rolleyes: 
« Last Edit: December 12/21/22, 10:26:26 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: i hear yea dotch.......i'm in the same boat here!!!!!!!!! :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup me too, just doing it all...   oh wait!!  I'm alone...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: