Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5440190 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: :sorry: I'm not having the surgery, my brother is. :doofus: He had a cornea replaced on that eye last February.
« Last Edit: November 11/14/23, 08:08:59 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wish him the best too!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 47 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Kinda breezy at 15 - 25 mph, gusting up to 40 mph. Looking back at a year ago, it was snowing and by the time it was done, we had over 6" on the ground. I'll take today's weather. Soil sampled yesterday & that sorta beat me up. The 1st half of the field was vertical tilled bean stubble which was a piece of cake. The last half was ripped cornstalks which is always rougher than a cob. Been battling the alien the past several days so that didn't help. Think I'll throttle back today a little after I get my copy written. Poppy needs a little extra time. She's really been good while the wife's been gone. Last nite when the guy came to get a check for window project materials, Poppy loved him up and he returned the favor. Good luck to your brother gunner! Heard nothing but good things about that surgery these days. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Been busy already. Hung out laundry emptied dishwasher. Gotta go get my blood pressure checked, last time didn't like the results. :embarrassed:

I knew it was Gunners brother with the eye stuff. Good thing he responded first or I might have mentioned Gunner might be able to see the Inger girls better. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Maybe now his brother can point them out to gunner! :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that might be about a ton.   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did Glenn take that pic last week up nord???   I'll bet he did!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
did Glenn take that pic last week up nord???   I'll bet he did!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:
i bet he didnt!!!!!!!! :doofus: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck to your brother Gunner!!  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No way Glenn could take dat pic Mike,  he's sammiched between them!!! Gunner took it... :sleazy:  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

my mistake!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dang it was windy today. my dipshist neighbor cleaned up his yard yesterday......with that south wind doesn't look like he did nuttin all fall with it!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: all leaves from my tree!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

got the oil changed in the truck and all my winter and summer stuff moved around from the back shed and garage!!!!

i even got a very unplanned and unexpected Dotch nap in this afternoon!!!!  :shocked: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Shipping's gonna kill me on this one... :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33 here and heading for high 40s today. I seen no deer last night. That's a constant theme around here this year. Friday for me today. Planning to hunt hard the next 4 days. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 28 this morning and hope to see 56 today..   got some ultra sound tests on my legs today at the VA in Sartell..  over 2 hours worth!!  so that will pretty much take up my day..  it sure was a nice day yesterday!!  have a good day all!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope all goes well Mike.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  27 here and supposed to hit 53.   Have some dirt to move around this morning and might try to do a few outside things because it is so nice out.  Plenty of time to do shop stuff when the weather turns. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 35 here & shootin for 65 later. It was a very long day yday as we got there more than an hour early hoping it would be like most of the morning appts we've had there. Early in & early out, but it didn't work that way as we were there nearly 4 hours. That was perfect timing to catch the nearly 40 miles, a bit north of Ames, of the evening rush hour. :pouty: We stopped in Mason City for something to eat & didn't get back here until after 7. We left the house shortly after 9 yday. :sad: Got an early appt at the Ford garage today, they're going to replace my window switches for free, & I'll see what's up after that. Have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Shipping's gonna kill me on this one... :doah:

:scratch: Hey Dotch, you need some stamp money? :sleazy:             ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a nice sunny 25 degree morning here.  Were a few boats fishing here yesterday.  I envy them.  I got some things done along with buying the wife's windshield wipers.  I will put them on today since she is working from home for at least part of the day.  I may get the ladder out and do a gutter check today.  The trees that did the most deposits no longer exist but better check anyways.  Well have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......27 when i looked......got some leaves to do today......throw some stuff in the truck for my trip to Mosinee wisconsin.  looks like i can watch the Vikings in the middle of packer country!!!!! :happy1: :sleazy:

hope all goes well Mike!!!!!! :happy1:

good luck JB!!!!!!

i'm looking forward to deer hunting some brand new country to me!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They eat a lot of cheese over there Glenn.  Better double up on your stool softeners!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck over there Glenn!!!  :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday we picked up and processed 420 deer hides for our MDHA chapter (Sherburne County Swampbucks). My arms are tired.
My wife and I plan to head up to the land for some light work.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We put up 140 hides yesterday. Not as many as deadeye. Now a two day break until Friday where I think we'll get about 70. Going to do some running around town today, stopping at the exhaust place get pipe made for to mount the dish at deer camp, see if the heating guy can install my furnace and check to see if the local business can insulate the ceiling. After that I need to move the flammable cabinet from the NE corner of the garage to the SW corner. Too much grinding and welding going on for it to be there. Should be enough for today, maybe even tomorrow, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 31 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-60's. Wind is down so that's a nice switch. Last total day of freedom. The Mrs. comes back tomorrow sometime. Need to get the oil changed on the skidsteer so I can clean the house 1st. Our 2 ram lambs compete today in Louisville. Be interesting to see how they do. Good luck on your dr. appt. mike! Also to glenn. If gunner sends me those stamps, that beautiful blue commode oughta be in your lawn by the time you get back!  :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Iffin I wasn't working the store in the morning then heading to Wisconsin afterwards, I'd be getting ready to start a fire and drink beer.