Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5332070 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sad to hear Mike. May he RIP 🙏
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about your friend Mike.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear that Mike. RIP!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear it Mike. My pops also copd,  his portable oxygen doesn't leave his side, 30 yrs of smoking Kools will do that.  As always Afternoon peoples 49 presently and feels perty good outside. I finally have some time with the little one zonked. Speaking of her we had to pick up a slow feeder, she would eat so fast that she'd puke it up and eat it again, this helped. Other than that I need to work on her attitude towards Remi, she like to bite him while he's retrieving,  hopefully pinching her ear with my finger nails turns that, best run...See ya!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Do they make them for busch lattes too. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
   :tut:  :confused: Ha, was that a funny??

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
   :tut:  :confused: Ha, was that a funny??
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:yep!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
never heard of the slow feeder, just covered the food with our hand and made them slow down.. sure hope it works for ya!!! 

thanks guys, we had a small get together for him today.. good time... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
never heard if it either.....coulda used one for the big doofus i got now when he was young. he didnt puke it up often though!!!

good luck bud with the biting. hoping its just a wanna play thing!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14 here and heading for 35 today. Sounds like snow starting around noon. Only talking 1 to 3 inches, but we are in a winter weather advisory for tonight. I went and moved my fish house out of the snow drift last night while it was calm out. No sense in adding to the drifts. Hopefully it stays easier to move in on Sunday. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   26 here and it looks like that snow is going to go right around us and stay to the north. They are calling for some rain/snow later tonight.  Bring it on!!   Have a great day all.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 28 here and heading toward 49 today and the wind is supposed to kick up too..  no precipitation forecast for here the way it looks anyway!!  got a few things on my agenda for today but nothing pressing...  wait til tomorrow to get vittles I think...  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  19 here and could see 40 by the end of the day.  Like JB said we are on the edge of the snow coming through too.  Looks like it keeps slipping north so may not get a lot but they are saying around an inch.  We can handle that.  I am going to town to pay some bills today and to pick up some oats.  I will take a drive upriver with the boys and see if we have much movement on the thaw.  When it is time it goes fast.  Have a good one. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure what is going to get done today. I'm thinking breakfast, nap and then I'll worry about it. Just kinda looks like one of them days. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......like Mark not sure whats on the agenda yet.......i think bigfoot wondered threw the back yard last night?? :scratch: :scratch: my birdbath was knocked off the pedestal  it sits on.........that has NEVER happened.  :pouty: :confused:

phone says we may get snow about 10, also one of them fire warnings....... wind must be kicking up here soon!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 29 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Beautiful day yesterday with the promise of an even nicer one today. Had fun last nite with some friends originally from WI , now living in Wyoming. Their parents still live in WI. Our friends are also heavily involved in the sheep industry so we caught up on a lot of the gossip. Grass is really greening up. A half inch to an inch of rain would really make it pop.

« Last Edit: March 03/06/24, 10:31:26 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, got out of town ~ 1:15 & was in Sportsman's Cafe in DR by ~ 7:15. We rolled down the drive here a little after 8:30. We have 37 now & it's saying we're having a snow shower. :scratch: The radar looks that way too, but it's not hitting the ground. It might make 40 but I doubt it. Been on the move since we got here, so it's time to chill now. Catch you later.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome back Gunner.  We had a 3 minute snow shower awhile ago.  37 here too.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just walking on the beach.  Great scenery

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OOH, I clicked on it.   :sleazy:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man, I miss San Diego. Make it to Blacks yet del?  :sleazy: The beaches south of you don't disappoint either..

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
This was on la jolla shores public beach not too far from parking lot. 
Blacks is harder to get to for an old guy like me. 

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
This was on la jolla shores public beach not too far from parking lot. 
Blacks is harder to get to for an old guy like me.
I recognized the beach, looks quiet compared to say mission Beach. Still a bunch of Seals hanging out on the rock point?
« Last Edit: March 03/06/24, 07:01:18 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14 here and heading for 24 today. The wind has calmed back down. Well the snow they talked about never really developed. Snowed a few times here and there, but never added up to anything. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   12 here this morning with just a trace of snow on the ground.  Wind is blowing already so probably going to be a windy one today.   Boat work today and then this evening if the snow is still on the ground and the wind goes down I might burn a brush pile I have been waiting to burn. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 22 now & we'll see 32 later today. Had a thermostat in the garage that was kaput when we got here, so it was a bit cool out there. :rolleyes: Thought it was the battery, but it wasn't, luckily the 1 in the basement that runs the in-floor heat is identical. That's out there now & the new 1 from Amazon should be here by Saturday. We do have a sink out there but lucky for us, only the end of the spray nozzle was cracked on that. No plan of action has been formed yet here, have a good day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Appointment with bone cracker at 11 this morning and then a bunch of running around to do. Need to stop at the exhaust shop and see if they can order me a fifth wheel set-up for the new truck. That has to be done before May 1 when I have to get the camper from storage. Well our new pup finally pizzed me off last night. Seems like after the 7:00 pee break outside he forgets to listen and turns into a 15 pound, black and white terrorist. Any other time during the day he listens fine. I don't know, it's been 32 years since the last puppy (one adult dog in between) maybe I need some training too. Have a great day everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 20 here and hope to see 35 today..   going to Alex this morning and get a few things done..  always something...   have a good day all!!   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is only 12 here and we may see about 31 for the high.  We did hit about 39 yesterday but it didn't feel like it with the cold breeze. We did get a skiff of snow last night.  Didn't even cover the grass. That's fine with me.  We may see 50's this weekend and next week.  Bring it on.  No big plans for the day yet.  You all have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 We must've got a little :snow5: too as the ground is a little white today.