Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5336875 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Happy Birthday Glenn.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy birthday. 🎂🎉🎈🎁🎊 and many more. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 Your birfday day again??  :rotflmao:  I guess you did warn us the otter day.  Happy b-day chum, since you worked today, she'll probably catch you no problem now, later and tonight  :happy1:.   :sleazy:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here this morning and heading for a high of 69. Felt nice yesterday afternoon. Cut grass after we got home. We were able to leave windows open last night. The house really cooled down nicely now. Dad and Stepmom are coming up for the weekend so it will be a go with the flow kinda weekend. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and heading for 78 today..  seems like the humidity is much better too.. 
just have a few things on the agenda so an easy day I think..   I will find out later...  have a good day all! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! About a quarter inch of rain in the gauge this morning. Going to finish my crushed rock on the driveway first and then decide what to do next.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We are going to hit 74 today and then highs in the 60's for a few days.  We may head to the Falls to get dog food later on.  May get a few other things too. Thinking the AC's can come out of the windows too.  So I have a few things I will work on till then.  Have a great day. TGIF
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:06:50 AM by LPS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 60 last I looked here & we should see 74. There's a nice westerly breeze here early, so I did small load of clothes & they are on the line already. Had a bigger battle than I anticipated getting that rear tire back on the old mower :rolleyes:, but I did finally get it done. Worked on my dock project some in the PM too. Kind of breezy but the humidity went way down late yday, so we had a little HH out in front of the garage. Probably mow the front today, I think it's been 2 weeks for that part. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin fellers.......nice cool morning ....gotta like it. got a few projects to do before i officially celebrate getting another year smarter!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 54 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. .15" of rain at the ranch & .29" in Bugtussle proper. Beautiful nite to open the windows and use Mother Nature's AC. The Mrs. came home yesterday to sign the guest book again. Arrived later in the afternoon so Poppy & I had the place cleaned up by then. She's off on another wedding flower project today. Looks like a nice day to do more yield checks in the meantime then let Poppy out at lunchtime. She woke the wife up twice last nite. Welcome home, honey!  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that'll learn her to leave! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi guys, just checking in.   Nothing much changing around here other than we now have a brood of turkey s in the yard off and on.   Fun to watch. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
turkey dinner!!   I know in town!!!   nice to see you post!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: awe... belated birthday celebration.  :happy1:

Is that enough wood  LPS? :rotflmao: :surrender:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You got wood Glenn.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Nice fire and fire ring.  We just got home a half hour ago. Saw quite a few places having fires on the way home and we were both envious.  Will be in the low 60's for the high tomorrow so a fire in the afternoon will feel good.  May have to record the Gophers game.  Will have the wife do it.  Then it will be right.  The last time I did it I only got half hour.  LOL

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 59 this morning and going for 74 today...  a good bit cooler!!   I like it..  I think
mowing the yard is in order for today..  other than that not sure what will happen..  it's all
good anyway..   have a good day all!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I got both ends scoped and things went well yesterday. Everything came out alright....literally on Thursday. That's done for another five years. On tap for today is cut grass and seeing how it's going to get cooler gas up chainsaw and splitter. The barn at deer camp is getting pretty thin for firewood. May have to enforce "Deer camp rule #6". If you don't help cut it, split it, or stack it you don't burn it. I hauled four pickup loads up there two years ago, it's gone and I didn't burn it all. Enough of that rant, but seriously I don't mind, would just like SOME help, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 60 @ 1st peek here & we're on our way to 74. Got rid of some more of my wood yday morning & mulched some leaves down at the end of the drive with the mower I'd just plugged the tire on. It looked like it is going to be fine. Then I mowed out front after lunch too. A short list here today, so I'll just roll with it. Have a great day.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:27:40 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  55 now and 69 expected.  Chances of rain and breezy later on.  Pretty dark on the Canada side of the river.  Heading this way I think.  We will be having a fire today if at all possible.  Mark I hear ya.  Even one extra set of hands to help cut, split and stack really helps.  I appreciate it when the wife helps some.  I see boats on the river.  It is the Annual Rainy River ON. fishing tourney.  They set up a huge tent a week or two early and have quite a party.  We can hear the music till about 11 each night of the weekend.  100 teams I think.  I go down by boat and watch the weigh ins sometimes.  Well you all have a great Saturday. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  59 here and heading for 64 today.  We have had a couple of shots of rain here already. Little thunder to boot too. Went to Williams bar for supper last night. They have a meat raffle on Fridays. The wife one the final round. Have a nice pack of breakfast  fixings.  Is that what that big tent was when we were down on your dock Barry? Otherwise  no big plans, just hang out with my parents. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......had some rain overnight..........not sure how much but should settle the dust a tad!!!!!

on tap for today.......pickled green maters!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 61 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Last day of the 80's for a while. Poppy has been barking at gunfire from goose hunters & chasing a couple flies around the house so she's driving me nuts. Gotta take out the garbage, clean up the kitchen & then I can focus on mowing the backyard. Neighbors have some cattle out so hopefully I don't get roped into that. I hear ya markn. Bill & I have cut & split the wood supply at the cabin for over 10 years now. In the fall we burn a little in the sauna for hot water & in the cabin wood stove. Most is burned by the moochers in the summer for their recreational fires, etc. One time when the wood supply was getting low one of them complained to Bill about it. Lucky Bill didn't deck him.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:35:15 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i feel your guys pain with the firewood. only one that does any real help is my kid. but i guess i dont really mind, like doing it. and the fact i bring wood home with me!!!!!!!