Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489243 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz, you guys need to get otta MN.. :whereamI:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Think Del needs to see a doctor!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: Oceans :thumbs:= lake, better? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

sooooo now you speak Del language now??????????????     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:scratch: sooo your startin to think like glenn.  :bonk: :doah:  :sad:                                                                                    Noooooooooooooo!                                                             :crazy: :nerd: :nerd:         
« Last Edit: June 06/14/20, 05:50:23 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I like thicker fish like northerns but have used all lake fish!!!   :happy1:
:crazy: :crazy: :confused: ya dipstick, ALL  fish come from a lake. :confused: :doofus:

Some are just bigger than others!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Like lake pacific...  speaking of dipsticks....  :angry2:
:doofus: :doofus: :pouty: cripes Del, it was a joke. A funny. Haha. Mike got it. :confused: doah. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

sooooo now you speak Del language now??????????????     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:scratch: sooo your startin to think like glenn.  :bonk: :doah:  :sad:                                                                                    Noooooooooooooo!                                                             :crazy: :nerd: :nerd:       

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Humor him glenn or he'll mail you some leftover sous vidal'd lutefisk!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, I'm not the fool that said all fish come from a lake.... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, I'm not the fool that said all fish come from a lake....
:doofus: :pouty: :crazy: whatever!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :doah: have it your way..could care less!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I tried some thing different this morning on my scrambled eggs.. read a recipe where you add a couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese and chives to the mix as you are cooking it...  pretty darn good!!  yup I just happened to have cottage cheese with chives on hand..  start the eggs for about a minuter and then add the rest..   it blends together great!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well I tried some thing different this morning on my scrambled eggs.. read a recipe where you add a couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese and chives to the mix as you are cooking it...  pretty darn good!!  yup I just happened to have cottage cheese with chives on hand..  start the eggs for about a minuter and then add the rest..   it blends together great!!!
:puke: :puke: no comment!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what you don't like scrambled eggs!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I like thicker fish like northerns but have used all lake fish!!!   :happy1:
:crazy: :crazy: :confused: ya dipstick, ALL  fish come from a lake. :confused: :doofus:

Some are just bigger than others!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Like lake pacific...  speaking of dipsticks....  :angry2:
:doofus: :doofus: :pouty: cripes Del, it was a joke. A funny. Haha. Mike got it. :confused: doah. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:scratch: Guess everybody needs somebody who unnerstands 'em. :rolleyes: :doah: Think mikey might be the only 1 though!!!! ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
understand Glenn!!??!!  that would be impossible!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Gonna look the other way this time, ;)  :rolleyes: ;D ;D  As long as you don't start ACTIN like him. :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:                               

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OR to Glenns benefit.  How's about river fish instead of lake fish.  ??? :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
had my first meal of fish since last fall. hot diggity dog that was tasty. skin on sunfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am going to try this too.  With no RH here to inspire us I have gone Youtube. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well this morning I browned 1 pound each of gr. beef and gr. pork along with onion and yellow, red and orange mini peppers and then cajun seasoned that..  then added mushrooms and diced tomatoes..  and then to that I added pasta and cheese.  tastes pretty good too!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well this morning I browned 1 pound each of gr. beef and gr. pork along with onion and yellow, red and orange mini peppers and then cajun seasoned that..  then added mushrooms and diced tomatoes..  and then to that I added pasta and cheese.  tastes pretty good too!!!
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :doah: aint even remotely close to lunch time!!!!!!! :pouty: :scratch: :doah: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

That sounds great Mike.  I love throwing different combos together.  When the wife and I first got together I was worried when what I was cooking didn't really have a name to it.  LOL  She grew up creating good meals with what was in the house too. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :doah: aint even remotely close to lunch time!!!!!!! :pouty: :scratch: :doah: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yup yer right but a good cook will sample a little as it gets done!!!  so that is what I'm having for lunch in about an hour!!!!!   OK????   thanks!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yup yer right but a good cook will sample a little as it gets done!!!  so that is what I'm having for lunch in about an hour!!!!!   OK????   thanks!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i slap fingers when non cooks try to stick there grubby little fingers into what i'm cooking!!!!! :tut: :tut: :bs: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i slap fingers when non cooks try to stick there grubby little fingers into what i'm cooking!!!!! :tut: :tut: :bs: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ya big meeny!!!!  also I added mushrooms to it too!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am going to try this too.  With no RH here to inspire us I have gone Youtube.

I forgot to add the link to this.  And this is whats for supper!  https://youtu.be/-GAykN5syNY

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks and sounds good LPS!!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had the one pan chicken breasts last night.  Easy and pretty darn good.  Here is another one pan meal that I will be doing real soon.  https://youtu.be/dhtzBBRgeDE

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we go a regular chef tell on our hands................... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: