Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1545262 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Makes sense,  I just reheated a leftover brat with bagel chips n spinach dip fer breakfast.... :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great call on brinner Sharon,  not to often one can have a beer with eggs.  2 egg ham n shroom omelets and probably chase it down with ice cream after a bit.. :happy1:

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
A fancy Fourth of July cake for dessert tonight! 😋😋🎆🎉🇺🇸
~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      If brinner is breakfast for dinner, what is pizza and beer for breakfast?
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
      If brinner is breakfast for dinner, what is pizza and beer for breakfast?
gas later! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      I used to work swing shift at an ethanol plant. Work 2 weeks 7:00 am till 7:00 pm, then 2 weeks 7:00 pm till 7:00 am. When I got off work at 7:00 am, I didn't want breakfast. I wanted pizza and beer.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
A fancy Fourth of July cake for dessert tonight! 😋😋🎆🎉🇺🇸
That looks tasty! 😋
My daughter made these for everyone on the 4th as we waited for grilled porkchops.  Can't remember what was in it, but I said, I'm keeping the bobber!  :rotflmao:

Click-it.
« Last Edit: July 07/05/24, 03:41:10 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a "float".  Do you know the difference from a bobber or a float?  About $2.  LOLOL  Thills are great!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a "float".  Do you know the difference from a bobber or a float?  About $2.  LOLOL  Thills are great!
Yeah, we just call um slip bobbers. Thill calls um float fishing bobbers............so  :moon:

"Thill America's Favorite Float Fishing Bobber with Buoyant Balsa Wood Body"
Amazon's
Choice
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's pretty neat Leech! I don't think I've ever called a bobber of any kind a float, just seams different...