Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4979513 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
had the same thing way back here too..  nothing ya can say or do about it too...
  :scratch: Maybe if he worked another day or 2 a week........................... :whistling:              ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Next thing you know glenn will be pooping in the yard with Shadow!  :happy1:

maybe he has already??
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
They probably went in the neighbor's yard 1st... :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
They probably went in the neighbor's yard 1st... :sleazy:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 5 above this morning and hope to see 24 today..   got a few things to do this morning and that's about it for today..  well the head light in my car seems to be working now, sure hope so any way..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 5* now & we'll hit 25* later. Got a few stops when I'm out this morning but that's about it here. Hopin your Saturday's a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  So the other day I was in the office reading and in comes Cooper with my sweats from the bedroom.  OK that's ok that he brings them to me I thought.  BUT he already ripped a big hole right in the butt of them.  Darn.  SO at that point they became his sweats.  Now we have about 4 seperate pieces of them that he likes to play with and bring to me.  It's a good in house fetching project but now I have to buy another pair of sweats.  He likes to bring a piece into the bed with us and he pushes them in my face as I try to fake sleep.  When I open one eye he is looking right at me and I can't resist laughing at him.  He wins again.  LOL   So not a lot going on today.  The wife wants to go into the furniture gallery to look for a new recliner for her.  We have been watching Longmire on Netflix so there aren't any commercials.  Really enjoying it.  Last night the wife even said let's watch Longmire instead of Jeapody.  That's out of the norm for her.  It is free on Netflix too.  We will probably binge watch it today too.   :happy1: :happy1:  Well you all have a nice Saturday.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seen that show too LPS and it was a good one for sure!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......11 on the positive side today!!!!!! :happy1: more below 0 starting next wed.......that part is getting old!!!!!!! :surrender: :doah:

LPS....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: YOUR dogs brother is just as bad!!!! doesnt matter, shoes, slippers, my hats, gloves  :doah: :embarrassed: if we dont close the bathroom door when we arent around..kleenex outta the wastebasket. come about thurs when the main garbage gets half full he's in that when we arent around!!!!!!!! i brand new chew rope stays together maybe 5 days and he's got that shredded....then the putz wants to play tug oh war with me............like every nite!!!!!1 :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20 above our on the lake. The bite is super slow today. Neighbor said yesterday was the day to be out. Wondering when the wife may want to make her way out. Guessing I will find out when I go in for lunch. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 5 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Odds and ends today. Put the magnetic heater on the hydrant, filled the birdfeeders, tidied up the kitchen & unloaded the dishwasher. Going to finish shoveling off the patio so I can get at the grill for tonite then attempt to back the wagon load of cracked corn into its spot in the barn. Finners crossed I don't have to unhook the snow blower from the tractor to accomplish that but have my doubts. Chance of snow guaranteed to go to 100% on Wed. if I do. Doubtful I'll have enough traction with the skidsteer otherwise.  :scratch: In the meantime Ruby & I are holding down the fort. As long as she has a Chuck-It ball to keep bringing you she's happy, especially if yer trying to sneak a nap. She'll be 12 in a couple months & we still haven't found the "off" switch. :rolleyes:   
« Last Edit: January 01/29/22, 03:18:27 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like the northeast part of the country is getting hammered by the weather.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope that doesn't turn into another Prefect Storm and wail on us.  Good luck to those out east too..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 7 and hoping for 10 more degrees today..  not much going on today so just going go with it!!   have a good day all!!   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........was 14 on the plus side!!!!!!!! :happy1: watch a little football today.......already feeling football withdrawals!!!!!!!  :doah: :confused:

but i hear there's a new league starting up soon!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -3 here this morning heading for a high of 17. Out in the fish house hoping the action is better today then yesterday. I will head back in around 9:30 to get the wife and some breakfast fixings. Then make breakfast out here. Have a good Sunday boys.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the upper teens. Calm for once w/some occasional snowflakes floating around, kinda purty. Gonna keep 'er low key today after yesterday when everything wanted to fight me. Got a lot done but had to spend too much of it on reparing & maintenance. And I did unhook the snow blower so look out!  :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man I was sleeping hard and Cooper woke me up.  LOL  The wife was already up and reading.  Good thing I didn't slip him the tongue or something.   :rotflmao:  Anyhow out of the shower having real 50/50 coffee.  We actually make a pot of it on the weekend mornings.  It is Kuerig during the week.  We went for a snowmobile ride on the river yesterday.  Man there is a lot of snow out there.  Was a fun ride.  Got the trails in the woods packed down too so we all can walk on them again too.  Buddy who used to run like a greyhound isn't as fast as he used to be.  Darn we are all getting older too.  That is a song isn't it?  Bob is here now and gonna step on the keyboard so I will say see ya later.  JB don't burn the eggs and Dotch you better take it easy today.  Glenn good job. I will have a Mikey day today. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the upper teens. Calm for once w/some occasional snowflakes floating around, kinda purty. Gonna keep 'er low key today after yesterday when everything wanted to fight me. Got a lot done but had to spend too much of it on reparing & maintenance. And I did unhook the snow blower so look out!  :bonk:
:pouty: :pouty: Dotch.....he has all the fun!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 16* for our start & we may hit 20* this afternoon. Got some wash to finish up but that's 'bout it. There'll be some NFL too, of course. Have a good day.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14 here to start the day heading for 25 last I looked. Talking maybe some snow tonight. Guess we will see. Fishing was slow all weekend. Didn't hear any good reports from the neighbors either. Otherwise back in the salt mines today. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 7 here and lookin for 27 today..  then back to the cellar again.... got a few things to do today and all here so no running around today..  got the tap renewal for my wheeler Saturday...  only a month late...  oh well..   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I noticed mine the other night is expired too. Never got the card in the mail for that one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 14* here & we may hit 32* later. Looks like another breezy 1 though. Nothing on the list so far so I'll see what comes my way. Hopin your Monday's a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Some good football yesterday.  My pool picks are kerplunk so I was glad to see Cin win.  Will be fun to see Burrows and Stafford in the SB.  New faces there.  Not a lot going on today.  Mayhaps I will take a spin to the landfill.  We did get the wife a new recliner so need to dump the old one.  Have a chance for up to 3" of snow and high winds tomorrow.  20-40 mph with gusts as high as 60 but that may be over in the Dakotas.  Hope so.  Glenn you are right about the Ice Road closing.  They said they are having a hard time keeping up with the wind and the breaks in the ice.  Darn.  Was looking forward to it but would be bad news to get stuck out there too.  Well you all have a great day.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Vaxxed, tagged & tailed a bunch of lambs yesterday so moved a couple more pens down the hill to the loafing area last nite after chores. If we move the last two pens out of the lambing barn tonite, it'll be empty for the time being. Seems odd for this time of year but that's OK. Room service for all those little pens is overrated. Much easier & faster to feed cafeteria style. :happy1: Need to pick up a bunch of 30 amp cartridge fuses. Skidsteer pops one of those every few years and Sat. was its day. Put a 20 amp in it to get by but that's just a Band-Aid. Need to clean up the electrical connections on the tractor this afternoon while it's warm too. It's still being a prick about starting regularly. A heated shop is on the wish list if we're gonna continue this charade.     
« Last Edit: January 01/31/22, 10:04:55 AM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers......not much going here today....really kinda like that stocking thing!!!!!!!! :happy1:

mayhaps spend some time outside....its gonna get chilly for a bit .  :doah:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mike89, jerkbait,
Last December I got a renewal card. I purchased the ATV license online and received the sticker in about a week. On Saturday I received another card which I thought was strange because my other ATV should not be due. Upon further inspection I discovered it's for the same ATV that I registered online a month ago.   :doah:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike89, jerkbait,
Last December I got a renewal card. I purchased the ATV license online and received the sticker in about a week. On Saturday I received another card which I thought was strange because my other ATV should not be due. Upon further inspection I discovered it's for the same ATV that I registered online a month ago.   :doah:
interesting deadeye, neighbor got his Saturday too..  wonder how many others are the same way???    :scratch:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy: It will be interesting to see when I get he card. Morning boys. 22 here with fresh snow and a strong SW wind to blow it around. Also had freezing drizzle on the way in. Made for an interesting drive. The temp is supposed to drop all day and the wind is going to switch around to the NW. I would say we have 3-4" of snow at home in the yard. Looks like maybe more snow around mid day too. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.