Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377332 times)

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
muskymainiac, WELCOME!
this is a good site. spend a little time here and judge for your self.
we do not play the games you find other places.
we built this site for you, the outdoorsman.
we are just like yourself.
we have homes and kids, and outdoor passions just like you and everybody else here.
together we make this a better website for all of us ;)

I live in Itasca county and I am right in the middle of two wonderful muskie lakes, deer and moose.
I have only managed a couple, but I did have one dandy 50+ incher on two years ago before it just decided it had had enough and snapped my four pound test ;D

make yourself at home.
if you need anything, feel free to contact any of the staff members here using the pm feature.
enjoy your stay!
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline QuillGordon

• Outdoorsman
I am Butch Lindskog from Center City, MN.. I am 61, almost ready to retire ( God willing), have 2 boys in their 30's and married to an "understanding" wife.. (Had to throw that in to keep peace.) Have a house in Grand Marais, MN and try to spend as much time there, fishing and hunting, as is possible.. I enjoy drinking beer (or anything available) so if you stop by, come prepared.. ;D

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO muskymainiac and QuillGordon

It's good to have you on board
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline GOOSEBELLY

Hi all. My name is Dan from the New Prague mn area. I have 3 kids,Zack 8, Preston 4, Eliana 2. I have been married for 4 months,dont ask! ::)
 I am 34 and can never be outdoors enough!!!!
I hunt and fish way to much to be married!!     ;D
Lucky she gives me the KITCHEN PASS when I need it! LOL  Duck & Goose hunting would be on the top of my list. Always looking to take people hunting or like going with new people and new spots. Well that is enough about me.
   GREAT SITE, I FEEL LIKE I AM HOME! 8)
Shoot em in the lips

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO Dan, nice to have you on board
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Dan,

Did you use to work at MWC?  If so, go to the staff profiles, and you will know who I am.  I'm glad to have you here!  You will really enjoy this site.  Plus, MNO will enjoy you sharing all your knowledge.

Talk soon,
OJ
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline h2ofwlr

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Buzz at 8 MOs
I am Alan and am a serious Waterfowler.  Buzz who is 18 Mo now is my hunting buddy.  From Hunting in the Fall to spring Snows to helping the ducks with numerous nests and boxes, I basically am a waterfowl addict ;D  Some may recognize my handle from other waterfowl oriented hunting sites, as have been on some of them for 6 years now. 

Anyway, it ie really weird being on a site where waterfowl hunting is not the primary focus :laugh:  Fishing in my mind is what you do when there is nothing waterfowl related that you can do  ;D
« Last Edit: February 02/19/07, 12:22:09 PM by h2ofwlr »
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks I am.

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
 Alan!! Welocome to MNO my old friend...Great to have you on board

Chuck here, Vickie is also on this site

Offline h2ofwlr

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Buzz at 8 MOs
Ok Buffle--you got me, so how do I know you?  Your log in is not ringing a bell.   Oh and Vickie gets the Brwonie point as she told be about this site. ;D
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks I am.

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
welcome h2ofwlr, i know you from the refuge... i am leadnet there.  (well, i don't know you, but I've seen you there)  we don't intend to primarily focus on fishing here, more about a little bit of everything.  you'll notice as the seasons change, so do the topics of interest.

welcome!
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline fishercz20

• Outdoorsman
Hi, My name is Scott. I do live in Florida but will be moving back to Minnesnowda in May 2007. Did alot of Fishing up their and in Canada. Tried Deer hunting, but got Shot at, so not for me, but enjoy the stories. Oh yeah, I'm 49, recently divorced and have a beautiful 9 yr old daughter. Probably not the site here for it but I love to Geocache too.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO fishercz20!  As far as Geocache...we don't have a thread for it, but it is an outdoor activity!  So with enough interest perhaps we'll have a thread for it one day soon. 
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Hi, My name is Scott. I do live in Florida but will be moving back to Minnesnowda in May 2007. Did alot of Fishing up their and in Canada. Tried Deer hunting, but got Shot at, so not for me, but enjoy the stories. Oh yeah, I'm 49, recently divorced and have a beautiful 9 yr old daughter. Probably not the site here for it but I love to Geocache too.

Welcome to the site!

What part of Florida? IO have family and friends down there.

Also......Geocache?

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Ok...I read about geocache. if it is what I think it is...it sounds really cool!

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi Fellow Outdoorsman:

My name is Randy I live in Saint Paul Park I am seperated I have an 8 yr old son that lives in oregon with his mom which I will be going in June to get him for the summer Been here for a little over a year I am still trying to get use to this coldddddddddddd lol I love to fish and all the good stuff to get me away from the girlfriend lol  I came across this sight  looking for stuff on craig's list lol well i guess thats enough on me for now I hope to meet some fishing buddies on here

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO Randy

Offline vickieschessies

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome everyone! Pull up a chair and stay for awhile!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
                   MNO Prefered sponsors

http://www.fawkinnae.com

Offline gds

• Outdoorsman
Hello my name is Gary, I have a fishing and hunting problem.  :laugh:

The only one worse is my 2yr old lab.
Gary

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Hello my name is Gary, I have a fishing and hunting problem.  :laugh:

The only one worse is my 2yr old lab.

Well then you are in the right place!

Welcome aboard! ;D

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
 Welcome to MNO Gary, this is a support group..we meet everyday...anytime...anyhour.

Isn't it great to be stricken with this hunting and fishing(outdoor anything) madness? LOVE IT

You have found a great group of people with the same interests and past times....enjoy
« Last Edit: February 02/28/07, 06:12:35 AM by Bufflehead »

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome Gary!

First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

I don't wanna recover, therefore I ain't admitting anything!
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
WELCOME GARY....... this is a good site to get help you need lol

Offline buckrub

• Outdoorsman
hello everyone,  im 39 while i can say it. i have a wonderful wife that spends time with me and my two sons who are 12 & 15 from a previous marriage.we have have a seasonal site up in the lincoln area that we spend our time away from work at.we  are addicted to whitetails,muskies,and sitting arround a campfire. 

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Welcome to the site buckrub!

If you haven't already done so check out the home page. We are giving away two really nice pictures for all that post in the contest topic.

Hope you enjoy the site! ;D

Offline buckrub

• Outdoorsman
thanks mayfly, i look foward to checking out everything this offers. it sounds like a bunch a assume people who share the love for the outdoors.

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I know Buckrub and let me tell you, he might be addicted to muskies but the muskies aren't addicted to him. Ask him how many he boated last year.   

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll bite-hey Buckrub, how many Muskies did you boat last year?  As many as me?  ;)
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline buckrub

• Outdoorsman
Alls i can say is more than luvnlife. But the most assome part of the summer was my 12 year old son Brody caught his first.

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Well then your 12 yo is one up on me!  Never caught one, on purpose or  by accident :(  :whistling:
« Last Edit: March 03/25/07, 12:12:21 AM by Woody »

www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
My name is Greg (guythathunts) and I am infact a guy that hunts. I'm 22 and live in St. Cloud. I have been married for 6mo. and have a choc. lab springer cross named Duke. I love Duke very much... and my wife too! I love to talk outdoors and have an opinion on everything. I also wanted to share that I have had 2 great days in a row. Yesterday I got my shoulder mount back, and today i bought a new shotgun! I think hunting 24/7, and am glad that I found a place to ask questions and share knowledge about the outdoors.

~ Greg
PS. whoever is responsable for having this site equipped with spell check is absolutely wonderfull!
« Last Edit: February 02/28/07, 01:05:00 AM by guythathunts »
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!