Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5066375 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Talking another chance of rain tonite so mowed the backyard after chores last nite. While we seem to be on the subject, now Poppy can poop anywhere to her little heart's content. Yesterday afternoon I strung roughly half the wire on the neighbor's fence. He bought 14 gauge wire instead of 17 gauge so the spools are heavy. Good thing I ate my Wheaties. Was poohed afterwards. With his help we got it all hooked onto the insulators. Looks nice and betting the sheep won't mess with it once we're thru. Lotsa fields I should look at, maybe string more wire and go to a graduation/birthday party after chores. Guy's daughter is graduating and his dad is turning 99 so better go to that one. Later peoples! 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure sign she like you.   :sleazy:
Most do Barry. It's a burden I have to bear.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Sure sign she like you.   :sleazy:
Most do Barry. It's a burden I have to bear.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes: yea OK! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you mind me asking what the skin grafts were for Roony?  That is pretty serious to be sleeping on your stomach for so long.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
You know a 3/4 ton has to have cab lights on it. The fender lights on the F-250 emblem look nice too.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice rig Mark.  Thanks for the pics. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You know a 3/4 ton has to have cab lights on it. The fender lights on the F-250 emblem look nice too.  :happy1: :happy1:
Yep, I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice truck Mark!!!   53 here and should see 73 today..  got some things done yesterday, including mowing the yard...   nice to have that done again...  won't take long and it will need it again...  I should get a bike out today too...   have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 54 @ 1st peek & they're sayin 73 will be our high too. I did about 1/2 the trimming yday, mowed some as well. Ran into a snag with the mower's TLC, so that's on the list for today again.  :scratch: I think I see a little boat time happening today too. No more now, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I see two and half hours on a Toro in my future today. Too much monkying around with lights on a pick up yesterday. But it does look cool. I did get one set of tires with wheels sold yesterday, two more sets to go. Ringo the cat scored another mouse this morning, good boy. Well its time for another cup of coffee, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey JB is this your neighbor??   WOW!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.............looking like a  :campfire: and  :toast: kinda afternoon!!!!!!!! :happy1: got some things i'd like to do also.....garden is in good shape......grass needs to be cut.

had some rain in the overnight.....havent been out to see how much yet. kid picked up his hound last night.........kinda quiet around here this morning!!!! :scratch: kinda fun having him!!

yea Mark..truck looks pretty good.......for a ford!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey JB is this your neighbor??   WOW!!!
WOW.......... :crazy: must be something in the water up there!!!! :rolleyes: i reckon this is gonna end up with that new law that he will no longer be able to have guns........................

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Still hanging in there.  Still using the walker and going for more walks around the house.  I would have delivered that guys mail when I was a rural carrier.  Glad I never met him.  So Mark.  You said you were at Leaf Valley.  Kind of a cool area.  Did you go in the bar there?  I think that is the place that has old pop machines as the doors to the bathrooms.  Well done too.  Good place.  Not a lot going on today of course.  Getting a lot of reading in.  Man I wish I could use my recliner.  Then I could read and nap whenever I wanted.  Now I have to get out of my office chair and go to bed to take a nap.  Maybe they will let me use the recliner soon.  Cross your fingers for me.  LOL  Later boys

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's..21" of rain at the ranch & .42" in Bugtussle that fell starting about 3 a.m. Not a lot but enough to disguise the wet spots for unsuspecting sprayers. Have lots of ruts left & a few stuck. On tap for today, a feed run, a hay run & hopefully finish the fencing project. Tomorrow is weaning day. Gee, wish I could find more to do... :doah:
« Last Edit: June 06/08/24, 10:00:09 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Got a little rain last night. Gauge read .45". 1.45" so far this month.
      It would be nice to get a little mowing done if my collection of weeds drys out enough. Really ticks off the skeeters when I mow.
      Markn, that is a nice looking truck.
      LPS, hope you get better quick. A guy can only take doing very little for so long. No fun at all.
      Trying to talk a buddy of mine to go to the Red Power Roundup with me later this month. He's a big Farmall fan. It's in Spencer, IA this year so it would only be a couple hours drive. He's going through his third round of chemo. Good spirits, though.
      Stay safe everyone.
I got a GED. I couldnt speel deploma.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We had just under a tenth of an inch of rain here. Late yesterday I went to the extreme measure of covering my future pepper patch with tarps. They really want to get transplanted. Getting sunny now.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You always get more sunshine & less rain there... :pouty:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys from Buffalo MN. Granddaughter's graduation was a success last night. Nice weather. Her party is today. So we will be busy getting ready for that. Since we were down here I found a PDR guy in Monticello and had an appointment for yesterday morning. Finally got the 2 little dents fixed in the side of my truck box from when the camper got it. Back to new condition again. Makes me happy. Can't say I know the guy. But I am pretty sure he is a neighbor to a friend of mine that lives right there. Time to get busy. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  70 here and gorgeous.  Little breeze on the lake but holy smokes did it come up, the water is 8" from coming over the dock,  I'll hafta fix that after lunch. Fish are still biting,  caught some decent ones but let everything go free. Maisy finally found up some courage to jump off the dock,  now that's all she wants to do..lol. After breakfast we all went for a stroll,  sure enough Maisy walked right up to a snapping turtle along the road, thank God she didn't get zapped,  that woulda sucked. Anywho best run...See ya!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, Not on a union retirement plan so I can’t afford a Chev.
Barry, that is correct it’s the place with the old Coke machine fronts for bathroom doors. Great food, cold beer,
Thanks for the compliments on the F250 guys. I don’t dare put any more lights on it or someone may think I’m a bull hauler from North Dakota. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 54 here and heading towards 68 today...   did get a bike ride in yesterday and that was nice!!  got a few things done around here too...  going to do some weed trimming today for sure...  nice looking morning so far too..   have a good day all!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday we got the yard cut, sold one set of wheels and tires, Pressure washed the mower and fridge in small garage, Lenny chased a ball for an hour and burnt some cardboard. Good day. Might have been a four or five beers involved too. Today? May have to kick back a bit before the state high trap shoot starts tomorrow for nine days. Alex shoots on Friday and we (MDHA) have a booth there also so I'll be in there a few days too. Have a great Sunday, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, had 52 @ 1st peek & we should see 67. We've got a 10+ mph NW wind going already too. Went out :fishing: yday & only made 1 drift after finding out I had no trolling motor. Took a bit but found out 1 of my batteries had gone bad. Still under warranty too, so a quick run into L&M in GR was done. TM works fine now. Got a few things on my list to get me started & not sure where I'll begin yet. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. No precip at the ranch or Bugtussle the past 24 hrs. The feed, hay and fencing fairies all made appearances here yesterday. The fencing fairy was able to finally complete that nightmare. Aside from moving a mineral feeder, hooking up the water & opening up the sliding door at that pasture, it's ready. Should be moving sheep over there today & weaning the rest. Have help coming about 1 I think or I hope. Then I'll see what's left of me. Getting too old for this nonsense.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... man was it a great afternoon yesterday.  :happy1: can't believe as nice as it was Noone around my neighborhood spent it outside?? :scratch: :doah:

Today's objective... finish up a few things then start loading the truck for the trip north after I'm done at the store.  Gonna try to sneak out early too. They got a kid for the summer that fills in so I'll be trying to get his help. :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Cancel those plans! An emergency 4 truckload shipment of rutabeggars is headed for Cold Spring. All hands on deck!!!  :sad:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Cancel those plans! An emergency 4 truckload shipment of rutabeggars is headed for Cold Spring. All hands on deck!!!  :sad:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: