Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5326829 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good luck with all of the phases of your checkup.   :sleazy:
well they didnt throw my sorry  :moon: in the hospital, so must not be to bad!!!!! but man the dye made me feel woozy!!!!!! :surrender: :surrender: 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We wonder about the hot nurse that was practically flirting on the phone.  It is good to hear things are ok so far with your heart too. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yeah!! :sleazy: she sat right next to me. And tried pulling my shirt off!! :sleazy: Alyssa!! But then noticed a big rock  :confused: on her finger. :bonk:

Actually think there scheme was to check if I was having any reactions to the dye. :pouty:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol!! Good to hear everything went well  chum!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes  good to hear Glenn!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
At the very least they should give you a super deal on a trade. I wouldn't want to own that vehicle. Good Luck jb.
That is exactly right. But doesn't sound like GM plans to do anything. They have had the car for almost 6 weeks. I have to say the dealer has been great. They were doing everything to get GM to buy it back. But in the end, we pretty much knew what would happen.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 68 currently and heading for 73 it says. According to the radar it is raining here right now. Nothing on the ground though. Plan right now is to go get the wife's car Friday afternoon. Hoping I can cut grass after work today. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 59 here and heading towards 81 today..  a very nice day yesterday.. got a
few things done and even got a short bike ride in..  plan to do the same today as yesterday.
going over to Alex this morning, first a short visit at the VA and then get a few things..
have a good day all!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 61 @ 1st glance here & we should see 76 later. Been messing with a dock project & got a lot done there yday, mowed some in the afternoon, & even burned up some wood too. Got a few things on my list, so we're headed to GR this morning as well. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a breezy morning here.  We have 40% chance of rain today and about 60% tomorrow.  Not sure if it is cloudy or smoke here.  Maybe a combo.  Got some mowing done yesterday and man it was long.  Will do some more today or what the heck maybe tomorrow.  LOL  Can sure tell the days are getting shorter.  Was light at 5 am and now is pitch black.  That upright freezer is shot.  It is only 2 years old not 4 like I thought.  The compressor won't start.  He said it got low on freon and that is so expensive now that it is not worth fixing it since that ruined the compressor by not having it to keep it lubed.  ???  He said they have had about 20 of them in that time frame that have done that.  So from GM to Frigidaire the quality suffers.  Well lets all have a good day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got yard cut yesterday. Went to town and had a few beers with the guys at retirement party, good time. Not sure what's on tap for today, brother wants to shoot trap tonight. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........well no drastic reactions from yesterdays visit to the hospital! :happy1: putz around day today!!!!! thinkin about starting to organize stuff for my trip north on monday!!!!! got a buddy coming up to put the beat down of some fish!!!! :happy1: mayhaps even get the lawn cut!!!!!!

man JB.....that got suck............not sure how i'd handle that. cant blame the dealer, seems there doing there best.

LPS.......that really sucks about the freezer. they dont make stuff like they used to......cant they  do something about it?? give ya a sweet deal on a different one.  :scratch: i still have a running freezer i bought in 1979 from JC Penneys as a scratch and dent sale!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I told them I had an old deep freeze that I gave away last year to a buddy and it was over 20 years old and going strong.  I said I want a good deal on a new one.  It was about $800 so I said if I get a new one I will have $1,600 invested in freezers with no idea how long it will last. ???  And only 2 years of coverage at that point. Glad we had a new deep freeze in the garage. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
same here LPS. when our main frig upstairs bit the bullet, glad i had the beer frig downstairs. it sucked always having to go downstairs to ger stuff but.....

worse part......i had to take my beer out to make room!!!!!! :pouty: :surrender: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Fitty two at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Think I'll nose around a few corn fields today just to get a handle on maturity and perhaps some idea what they might yield. They're so uneven from the wet weather that's anybody's guess. Made a feed run yesterday afternoon. Moved some sheep around last night after chores. After that, picked string beans, tomatoes, cukes and sweet corn until dark. Then I made BLT's, sliced up some cukes and nuked some sweet corn for supper. A Dotch's work is never done... :coffee:
« Last Edit: September 09/04/24, 09:47:56 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
BLT's sound good.  Man we just had a downpour for maybe 10 minutes.  Just light rain now.  Pretty dark out.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and TWC is saying 63 for a high today. A wee bit cooler. Sure looked like it was going to rain last night. So I decided to leave the grass cutting until tonight. Hoping to get that done after work today. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I did manage to get my deer license yesterday and got rid of a toolbox I didn't like. Trap went well too. Missed one on my league score for a 99. Think I'll head to Osakis today to see if there's anything at the gun store I can't live without. Mainly it's just an excuse to BS with whoever is there. I see the driveway is wet, not sure how much rain we got, not a lot. Have a great day all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
m ornin all, 61 here and heading to 68 today, a bit cooler today..  yes it's damp here to Mark
so some moisture has been deposited here too..  and not much here too..  got a nice bike ride in yesterday
went over by Camp Ripley and for the most part not much fall color yet..  have a good day all!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 60 when I looked the 1st time & we might not get above 64. Pretty breezy, NNW @ 9, already too. We had a few sprinkles a little before 6 yday but it wasn't enough to even wet the patio blocks out back. There could've been another round about 8 too, the way the radar looked. Got a couple things in mind to start my day & I'll go from there. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. .07" of rain at the ranch this a.m. & .11" in Bugtussle. Took some yield checks yesterday. Going to be some wide swings within fields and overall disappointment especially in the corn I'm afraid. With all the rain it couldn't have been helped. Hopefully people bought up enough insurance to help cushion the blow. Plot day today so that'll muck up the late forenoon. At least there's lunch involved and we sure wouldn't want to miss that.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
almost forgot I have an echocardiogram today at 1215..  always something... 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I thought this was interesting..   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes it is a cool one today.  Kind of wet here.  We got a few short rains before dark.  Must have gotten some early this morning cuz the deck was real wet.  Yes Mike, always something.  Now I have a hernia.  Not sure how it happened.  Lifting too much??  It is inguinal so it can be from coughing too hard or constipation issue or I remember having a hard time hooking up the tongue to the pasture mower whilst still healing the hip so wasn't in a good position to lift from.  ???  Either way it sucks.  I have had 2 others and they aren't fun.  I will prevail.  Then I have to get my body back in shape for the long run.  Well let's all have a good on today.  Man Mark you are a heck of a shooter.   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
So does the hernia heal itself or will you need to have it fixed?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been reading and it sounds like it won't heal itself.  It is just above my unit on the right side.  I have a bulge there.  Sometimes I can push on it and feel things moving back inside and sometimes I hear a gurgle like gas moving.  I was way out of shape from sitting around with the hip thing so unhooking the mower hitch which was hard to get off may have been where I did it. I didn't bend over correctly neither cuz I was trying not to put pressure on my hip.   :angry2:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........done at the store.  :happy1: vgonna go in for a few hours tomorrow.....1 feller that usually works odds and ends isnt gonna be there so.......i got nuttin going.

yea Mike interesting.....be nice to follow up to see  what they discover.  mayhaps they can get BONES to come in and solve the case!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: i watch that show alot.  :sleazy:

Damn LPS.......your falling apart........hope ya get better quick......... :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been in such good shape all my life without even trying and now the dreaded 70 and all of this.  I just did some time on the bike and need to do it more aggressively.  I can read my kindle when on it.   There is even a holder for it. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got that done and must have been ok, they didn't keep me there!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
got that done and must have been ok, they didn't keep me there!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: it's Always a good iffin when they say it's OK to leave! :happy1: :rotflmao:

I still haven't heard nuttin on my CT scan, and da meat wagon hasn't arrived yet! :shocked: :happy1: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/05/24, 03:09:42 PM by glenn57 »