Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5457813 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
UFFDA.......a 165 bucks later i'm back from st cloud. first stop was the LUV's truck stop and filled truck with gas. at 30 cents a gallon cheaper.....i saved a whopping 4.35.
i wanted to check out the new business in the old gander mountain building, some place called your home improvement company, they were closed, then find out its not what i expected.........thats off the list. then hit dollar tree for my skeeter repelent mint mouth wash!!

hit Menards.....tat hurt even with the $21.00 rebate thing. hit fleet farm for a few things. menards had 10X the people in it!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Evening comrades! Was 61 at 5:30 a.m. and got to the low 70's at the ranch altho I wouldn't know. Was at the BTT50's car show with the Stude & my pal Jim. Wasn't as many people as some years but the weather was a factor. Of course with stalwarts like glenn's favorite governor of all time & my equally favorite senators in attendance at the Gay Pride festival, no wonder attendance was down. Got rained on occasionally but was prepared for it. Ran into a heavy rain cell on the way home between Northfield and Faribault. Have Rain X on the windshield about 1/4" thick so we made 'er thru. Wiper switch needs to be new. It took the meaning of intermittent wipers to a whole 'nother level.  :scratch: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just out fishing Thursday - Saturday. Great time fish were biting like crazy. Posted a few pix on other threads. I see it rained a big here at home so that's nice. Thursday it was hot and a bit windy. Thin shirt, shorts and sandals was the dress code. Not so much on Friday and Saturday as occasional rain showers and wind chased us off the lake a few times. Hard to go in when the fish are biting.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 here this morning and the sun is shining. Looks like there is some smome in the air. We could smell it in the air yesterday. Supposed to get into high 70s today. Boy what a switch from the weekend. It will be a go with the flow kind of day. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folks. 63° and a little muggy. We got just over 1" of rain this weekend. No big plans for the day.
Have a good one.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 here and going for 80 today...   need to do some mowing I think today...  finally get use the new mower...   got a bunch of stuff cleaned out of the garage this weekend!!   got a few things to do over the next few days, Glenn type stuff..  (nothing pressing)   have a good day all!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to clean out pick up from the weekend, rain gear, misc snacks and empty shell boxes. After that a fine tune job cleaning shotguns and unload mower. I hate shooting in the rain. Might do a run to fleet first, hummingbirds are out of juice and I need some water for coffee. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  59 here and may just hit 80 here today.  I am down 13-14 lbs and on the mend.  The wife gave me orders on what I can and cannot eat to bulk up again.  Love her.  LOL  Don't think I will do much today.  Glenn type of day!  :-)  Good Twins game yesterday.  Man that Drew Barrymore commercial is an irritating way to start the day.  Well mayhaps I will try to read a book today.  Kind of got out of the habit.  We shall see.   :cheesy:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, it was 57 when I went down to the dock & it looks like 80 will be our high. I found 1 smallie that gave my drag & knot tying a good test today but that was it. Plenty of that stuff from Canada here too, despite the northerly breeze. Mowed some yday & there's more of that, but we'll see. :scratch: Got a couple other things in mind 1st. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Normal Monday so far. Bored cash grain farmers who got rain over the weekend with nothing better to do than think up ridiculous questions for Monday morning. Just makes me tired after a while. Trip to Canada can't come soon enough. Wifey will be off to a week long sheep show in WI so Poppy and I have to run the show at home. At least I can eat whatever I feel like. Best keep at it. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers.......man you clowns........iffin ya'all are having Glenn type days.........you'd need a nap!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

gotta run!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well just finished up mowing the areas that needed cutting...  man that new mower is nice!!!!  only regret is why did I wait so long to get it!!!!   oh well!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What kind is it Mike?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
What kind is it Mike?

stayed with Husqvarna..   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here this morning heading for around 80 again today. Sure felt hot for 80 yesterday. Must have been the humidity. I sat on the dock and fished for 4 hours yesterday afternoon. Came in about 7. Had some bites, but no fish were landed. Beats sitting in front of a TV though. Not sure what trouble I will get into today. Have a good one boys.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   56 here this morning feels great.   Heading for 80 here as well.  Really do not now what project to start first today so may have to go fishing to think about it.   Have a great day all.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 here and going for the low 80's today..   got what I wanted done yesterday and same plan for today...  thinking about a drive over to Little Falls maybe today...  have to this week some time anyway...    stay cool!!   have a good day too!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 60 here & headed just north of 80, they're sayin. Really humid, 97%, here now too. Never did mow yday & it's too wet now, maybe later. Got tired of cranking the boat up on the lift, so we put an aftermarket motor on it yday morning. May see how well the lift works today, if we get a little breeze later. Other than that............... :scratch:. No more now, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Feeling better every day.  Man am I sleeping good.  It is 61 here now and like you all said heading to about 80.  TV showed some rain pushing through in some areas.  Mostly later on.
Sold my old pull behind mower and the guy is coming around noon so have to be here for that.  I have a Husky 5th wheel plate I am going to advertise now too.  May as well sell stuff I am not using.  I kind of enjoy doing it too. (selling stuff) LOL  Have a great day. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
almost as fun as buying new stuff???   Glenn wanted to know!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........yep these cool mornings are great!!!!!!! :happy1: got one more section of garden fence to take down then thats done.......makes for a lot less chance of doing a nose dive into the maters trying to step over the fence!!  :pouty: :rotflmao: might have to mow soon. lawn looks prettty straggly!!!!! :doah:

i'll fgure something else to do yet today. maybe spray weeds in the lawn too!!!!!! those friggin boxedler bugs are a full time job. :surrender: :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
almost as fun as buying new stuff???   Glenn wanted to know!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea especially from Amazon.............right? :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
A buddy is coming over this morning with one of his trailers. Needs the crappy, rusted fenders cut off, cleaned up and welded back on. Should keep me busy for awhile. Going to season up a rack of ribs first so they're ready for the Pit Boss around 2:00. Daughter's birthday today and she likes my pork ribs. Another cup of coffee, some Craigslist and get to it. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ribs sound great!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes they do.  I only do them on the weekends.  I need to start doing them during the week like Mark does.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 63 at choretiem heading for a high in the mid-80's. Smoke is back again this a.m. Can smell it & the air is hazy. Talking rain tonight into tomorrow. Hopefully it knocks the smoke out of here. Doesn't sound like a lot of rain or at least real spotty coverage, sort of like it's been doing the past couple weeks. Take anything we can get at this point. Farmers getting antsy about whether or not to spray again. No weeds coming yet so they need to keep their powder dry for another week or so. "But I wanna go up north!" Sorry, can't make the weeds grow. Not my department... :coffee:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples 85 and another bustin butt day in the books. Pretty hazy this morning but she's a beaut now,  thinking I better cut some grass but this body by Busch lite is getting tired of chasing a pusher, I know it might doing some good but I ain't diggen it. Maybe come August 1st I till up the backyard and have nuttin but the good stuff growing!! Ya, that'll cut down on the mow lawnin.  I best quit yappin and get going....See ya!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 here and hope to see 77 today..  going to Alex today and get a few vittles..  Milk being high on the list!!!  other than that not much going on...  and I'm OK with that!!   have a good day!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 here and heading for 75 today. Nice and calm here. I was just thinking of going and sitting on the dock and tossing out a line. Well then I looked at the radar. Rain is almost here. Looking like it will rain until about lunchtime. We shall see. May need to find a garage project to do a bit later. About it here. Have a good one boys.