Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5454939 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........woke up at 5 and couldnt fall back to sleep!!!!!!! :bonk: so i'm off and running. few more things to do at moms today, then back home for  :toast: and a  :campfire: this afternoon.  :happy1:

had enough rain last nite to get the ground just wet!!!!!!! :confused: so watered the garden already!!!!! UGH going to dread seeing the city water bill!!!! :doah:

well you fellers have a good friday!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Poured here North of Miltona for about a minute and that was it. Going to hook up the dish to the camper so we can watch some news in the mornings. Other than that watch the grass grow here, kick back and have a beer or two. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 63 here when I went down to the dock & 79 is 'sposed to be the high. Only 1 small perch today. Mowed a little yday & changed the fuel filter on the mower we just got back too. Got a couple projects that require me getting wet in mind for today. No more now, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. .71" of rain at the ranch & .35" in Bugtussle proper last nite. Folks got hailed on west of town. Some unhappy looking corn and bean fields. Not good timing especially on the corn. Never a good time on the beans. Got a visitation to go to later this afternoon. The kind lady we'd been taking string beans to last year to passed away last week. She and her hubby are members of the car club. My wife is in charge of the floral arrangement from the club. I spent a couple hours digging thru the attic last nite trying to find a Ford Motor Co. toy car or model. Hotter than blazes but I finally found a small toy Lincoln. Not something I was attached to but should work well for this. Best keep at it. Things to see and people to do.     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry to hear about your friend Dotch...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went to St. Cloud VA and back with no issues, traffic was busy!!!   ultrasound got done...  wait a week and hear the results...   already know...   

when I left here it wasn't to hazy over the lake, got home and say what!!  they say by tomorrow late afternoon it will get better... 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and going for 73 today...  thinking about mowing today or tomorrow...   have to pick up ground fall apple first and pine cones too...   they make a great fire starter!!  other than that who knows!!!   have a good day all!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 60 @ 1st peek here & 69 will be our high today. It looks like we might've had a few sprinkles overnight as there was a little water on the burn barrel lid today. Pretty breezy early or I'd went out :fishing:. Got some mowing that could be done too but it kind of looks like rain now, we'll see. :scratch: No more now, have a good day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............headed back to Richmond again.  River lake days doings going on. maybe work on more of moms stuff. yesterday we put out alot of things noone wants in front of the house FREE.....had some takers....with all the garage sales and festivities happening her street sees alot of traffic.

got all the thank you cards done///wow what a good time that was........NOT!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :super smiley: :super smiley:

the nudists got signed up over on HSO/FM!!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
most likely won't last long again!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY MIKE.........there looking for a place to do there week long nudist gathering...........you should be all over offering up your place!!!!!!1 :sleazy: :rolleyes: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol. Morning boys from Moose Lake MN. 63 here and heading for 75 it says. We are camping here for the weekend. Came down for their big agate festival. There is an agate stampede this afternoon where they dump to dump truck loads of rocks on the street for people to look for agates. It will be interesting. Lot of people. So we did a Glenn last night. Had some  :toast: and a  :campfire: . Making some coffee now and later we shall go check out the town. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY MIKE.........there looking for a place to do there week long nudist gathering...........you should be all over offering up your place!!!!!!1 :sleazy: :rolleyes: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

they would like your cabin better!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Morning boys.....
Since you all are talking about funerals, I thought I'd let you know.

One of our members, and a very good friend of mine, Fawkinnae's wife has passed away. The celebration of life will be next Wednesday at 6pm down in Fridley. The General and his wife, along my wife and I will be attending.

Just thought you all would like to know.

Have a good day ya'll...
And don't breath a lot of this dirty air. They said on the news, that we have the 2nd worst air in the WORLD 🌎 today.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang, sorry to hear that...  have only talked to him but he seems like a great guy.  my condolences to him and his family... 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear and yes that outside air is bad

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's some truly sad news HD, I hope Doug is doing OK. My condolences to him and the family also...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's some truly sad news HD, I hope Doug is doing OK. My condolences to him and the family also...
X2!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 57 here and going for 70 today..  rain in the area but not much hitting the ground...  found a few more thistles in the yard yesterday but they got a nice drink of weed be gone....  got everything done I planned on so onward to more adventures today!!   have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 57 for us & the wind is going NW so 62 is going to be our high. Sis & BIL left ~5:30 so they should be home by around 11. The neighbor wanted some help with his mower deck early today so he could finish mowing. Otherwise, it'll be the usual Sunday routine here. Hopin your Sunday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: July 07/17/23, 07:10:46 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to head home in a couple of hours and get some rest. Last night's ribs were a hit. So was the sweet corn. Got to pick up the wheel for the Kubota tomorrow. It was leaking and they put in a tube and refilled it with beet juice. Now both of them are done. So with that being said if anyone has a Kubota sub compact tractor get tubes in the rear wheels before the stems break and there's sticky brown liquid all over. Kills the grass too. Have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........little bit of rain here.........deck is wet. heading up to moms to clean up a few things then back home to get stuff done here before i leave for the cabin after the store tomorrow!! :happy1:

brother is heading back to Wisconsin also today. both of us are taking a break for a bit.

all our kids and some grandkids came up yesterday for some grilling and river lake days festivities, probably for the last time ay moms house. more then likely the last time, she would of been proud!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples was 58 and a little breeze when the pooch took us fee a stroll.  Went to the St. Paul farmers market yesterday,  that place was packed!! Picked up some little pickles and some sweet corn and a few other things, was looking for some hot peppers but the little China man said too early..lol. Anywho kids and pooches are coming over today for a Traeger full of chicken ties,  corn and whatever else we dream up. Not too mention planning of the up and coming run out to Yellowstone,  best run....See ya!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! My condolences to Doug. 56 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Hazy again today but nothin' like yesterday when you could smell the smoke. After chores this a.m. had to fix fence. Guessing one of the animals under the DNR's jurisdiction, probably a deer, blew through the fence by the road last night. Blew the top insulators off 4 posts. Need to spray the fence too but sure am getting tired of the deer effin' with it. Ya I know, hunt 'em. Shooting one a year ain't gonna solve the problem. Way too many deer down here & with no high power season, it'll only get worse. Ditto with turkeys. While working on the fence, kicked up a dozen poults that flew off as the hen clucked & chased after them. They're fully capable of messing up an electric fence too as I've found over at the neighbor's pasture. Thinking I need to hire Puff the Magic Dragon and secure the area periodically.   

« Last Edit: July 07/16/23, 02:47:37 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading to 71 in Moose Lake. The agate stampede was pretty fun yesterday. Lots O people. The only down side was the great Klobuchar had to grace us with here presence  :puke:. Oh well, not sure what is on the agenda for today. Cruise around town. Maybe check out the brewery in town. We head back home tomorrow. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 Anywho kids and pooches are coming over today for a Traeger full of chicken ties,

hey Bobber??  what are chicken ties???    :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anywho kids and pooches are coming over today for a Traeger full of chicken ties,

pretty sure there the Chinese version of pigeon!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

pretty sure there the Chinese version of pigeon!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well they are good eating!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Just your basic thighs..lol. I sure like how juicey they turn out on the pellet grill.   :happy1: