Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5445333 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea fasting is way over rated....    :pouty:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Is that fasting just for blood work Mark???

When I get blood work done my doc doesn't require me to fast!!! I heard him argue with a lab tech once saying studies have proven fasting doesn't matter!!

I like my doc. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't have to for blood work either anymore...  been a years now too!!   I'll have to fast for my upcoming surgery...   yuk

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to know that.  You would think to get the best test it should be when we are in our normal patterns not when starving.  I hate fasting and also dilating eyes at Eye Dr. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that too!!   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a routine health screening. They said I have to fast for 8 hours prior to drawing blood. Well when the appointment is at noon that pretty much means all night and that morning. I’m better. Nothing a McDonalds quarter pound cheeseburger, med fries and a chocolate shake couldn’t take care of.
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't have to for blood work either anymore...  been a years now too!!   I'll have to fast for my upcoming surgery...   yuk
that's because of the drugs they give to put you ni-nite so you don't  :puke:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's because of the drugs they give to put you ni-nite so you don't  :puke:

not going under, it will be just a local they said..   I hope...  I just can't move my legs for 3 to 6 hours...   that will be a challenge... 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Mike

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks roony!   I have about 1 1/2 weeks to think about it, then it will done... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too bad it wasn't tomorrow so you could get it done.  They will give you some muscle relaxers or something.  It may be fun.  LOL 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Mike!! Not moving the legs is the same when I had my ablations. Laying still is the hardest thing to do.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 68 today. Supposed to rain today. Hope so. It says rain here by 7am. I will believe it when I see it. Got the grass all cut last night. About it here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 59 here and again going for about 81..  no rain here today..  maybe this weekend..  other than a quick trip to Sauk Center today just putz around here..  have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 55 now and headed to 76 with rain possible all day.  Air quality is at 51 which is not very good. We shall see how it really pans out.  The geese are flying low over the house this morning.  Jake is bugging Cooper as usual.  He likes it too. A friend of mine stopped in yesterday and said a resort owner friend of his said the fish are not hanging at the south side of the lake yet.  Have to get out a ways to find them.  So they aren't staged to come upriver yet.  I take him fishing a few times when the river gets going.  The weekend is getting close so hang in there. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to go into town, torch seems to be out of oxygen. Don't work well without it. the fire on the end doesn't turn blue like it should. I'll try to get camper closed down today too. That's been put off too long. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 61 here last I looked & we're headed for 80, they're sayin. It looks & feels like rain here but the hourly has none in it, maybe Sunday. :scratch: Thought I saw some new grass poking up in 1 of my newly seeded areas yday, so that's where I'll start my day. There's a couple more little things on my list for today too. No more now, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 58 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. The Mrs. comes home tonite ~ 10-ish. Plenty of time to make a sweep thru the house with the skidsteer tonite after chores. Got the last of the pears picked last nite or hope I did. It was pretty dark by the time I finished so won't surprise me if there's one or two I missed. Gotta leave some for the sasquatch's. Still in a holding pattern for a potential trip across the border this weekend. Will depend on what the Mrs. is acting like.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. Today is our annual Pepperpalooza. I managed with difficulty to get sme peppers picked. I am bringing 22 unique varieties from slightly hot to brutal. It will be good to see some people.
Handle broke on the biff so I managed to get that fixed. Two of the grandkids are arriving late tonight. Ages are 2 and a half and about 10 months. They are bringing my youngest son and DIL with them.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........good to see your still plugging along Roony!!!!! :happy1:

done at the store about 10;30. got things i want to do yet..........so no nap!!!!!! :doah:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No nap? It's never stopped you before!  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That puzzled me too.  A nap is mandatory!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: your right..  I got me a nap in!! :happy1:

Usually only take naps when I work the store. I'm up at 3:30. Start at 5 or a little before.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Usually only take naps when I work the store.
Got a secret spot behind the pallets of paper towels, eh?  ;)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: no ya putz... After I'm home and in my recliner!! :rotflmao: comedians  :pouty: I tell ya!!! :rolleyes:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: no ya putz... After I'm home and in my recliner!! :rotflmao: comedians  :pouty: I tell ya!!! :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Usually only take naps when I work the store. I'm up at 3:30. Start at 5 or a little before.
Sheeze, how long does take ya to drive a few blocks...lol. ;)  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Sheeze, how long does take ya to drive a few blocks...lol. ;)  :rotflmao:

there is a bar on the way home!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: