Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5445312 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: your right..  I got me a nap in!! :happy1:

Usually only take naps when I work the store. I'm up at 3:30. Start at 5 or a little before.
Sheeze, how long does take ya to drive a few blocks...lol. ;)  :rotflmao:
:pouty: :surrender: :bonk: :bonk: damn nabit....i cant get no respect around here!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i put in a good 3 hours jhere at home beofre my snooze!!! :doah: :moon:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 66 today.. chance of rain again today. Barely got enough to get the cement wet yesterday. Guessing about the same today. Plan is to camp down in the forest for the weekend.  We will cruise around in the ranger. About it here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and only going for 74 today...  yet another nice day!!  Coborns has chicky thighs on sale so I should get a few of them, 99 cents a pound!!  not a whole lot going on today..  and I'm ok with that!!   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  55 and headed to 74 today.  We got a tich under 1/2" of rain since yesterday.  More possible today.  Got a lot of wood cut yesterday so feel good about that.  Was going to continue today but Mother Nature may have other ideas.  We planned on a fire and a night in the camper but that may have gone tits up.  We shall see.  Well you all have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 56 when I went for the dock & it appears that 75 will be our high. Had some thunder ~ 3:30 yday & by a little before 4 it was raining. It was a nice steady 1/2-hour rain & it looks like we have ~ .3" in the gauge. Got 1 nice fat crappie right away this AM & a 21" walleye a bit later, both went back. With the rain, my seed project should be good, at least for now. :scratch: Might be too wet for my driveway project too. Got a couple other things in mind though. 'Bout it here, hopin your Friday's a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish Gunner.  I heard a lot of thunder south of us at that time.  Had some last night too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........no rain here........maybe after midnite there saying. the #4 rain map had st cloud at 1.56 total rainfall when all said an d done........hope so!!!!!!

wife has to go watch the great grandson this morning, he's not feeling well i guess!!!!! then i hear her sister and 2 challenged girls are coming up for at least 1 night. i'm going to have me a  :campfire: and  :toast: this afternoon/evening. take that!!! :rotflmao:

i'm in need of a haircut and trying to get an appt.........playing phone tag  :doofus: now gotta be near my phone........suxs. i like ignoring that thing!!!!!! what do haircuts go for nowadays?????? do you tip a barber?????/

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
about $16 or 17 here.  and don't forget the discount for being old!!!   so I give $20.00

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
about $16 or 17 here.  and don't forget the discount for being old!!!   so I give $20.00
:happy1: :happy1: then i should probably get it for 8 bucks.......since i dont have a full head of hair then, right!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to head up to Hubbard Co. to drop off new fire pit and maybe get lucky and shoot a grouse or two. Spend the night, grill a pork steak and head home in the morning. Supposed to rain up there all weekend anyway. Have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 60 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Up until a little over an hour ago I was planning heading to Canada. Wife came back from MA sicker than a dog but claimed it would be OK if I went. Ya right. I know how that would go. Talked it over with Bill & decided we'd rather make a more extended stay sometime in Oct. If the wife hadn't got sick & he'd been talking the 22nd - 27th rather than 22nd - 26th it would've been game on. A lot of driving for a few days stay. Someday I need to figure out how to coordinate this with my buddy who flies to Baudette. Annaway, as Sid Hartman used to say, haircuts in Bugtussle go for $14. I give her 20 and tell her to keep it. Know her family well. She's a fun gal and worth it. Good idea markn. Since I'm crabby about not being able to go to Canada, tossing something good on the grill tonite sounds like a good idea.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples started out at 68 butt early this morning and presently at 73. Been a smidge since I put down any kinda fertilizer on the yard so with the up coming rain I dumped everything I had, and a bag of seed. Didn't scratch any bad spots up just let her buck, we'll see, maybe Gunner can give me some pointers.  Anywho grills are covered and a frozen pizza got the nod tonight. I did get 2 more totes filled with Maple kindling for the up and coming burning season which we get amped up for watching football and especially hockey. That reminds me, I best get on da roof and run a brush down the chimney.....See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So iffin you fall off da roof, who's gonna be forced to take that dodge!! :rotflmao: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Sorry Mike dared me. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just giving you crap bud. Mom and Dad had a wood fire place. Miss that on cold stormy nights  during the winter months. :pouty:

By the way I hear it's snowing out west, and snow on the ground in Utah!👍

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........no rain here........maybe after midnite there saying. the #4 rain map had st cloud at 1.56 total rainfall when all said an d done........hope so!!!!!!

wife has to go watch the great grandson this morning, he's not feeling well i guess!!!!! then i hear her sister and 2 challenged girls are coming up for at least 1 night. i'm going to have me a  :campfire: and  :toast: this afternoon/evening. take that!!! :rotflmao:

i'm in need of a haircut and trying to get an appt.........playing phone tag  :doofus: now gotta be near my phone........suxs. i like ignoring that thing!!!!!! what do haircuts go for nowadays?????? do you tip a barber?????/

by the way thet trim mustache's too!!!   no charge!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So iffin you fall off da roof, who's gonna be forced to take that dodge!! :rotflmao: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Ha!! The way that baby shines there's a waiting list!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
As long as it's only a trim.  :rotflmao: noone would recognize me without my stash! :doah:

I finally connected with her, I stopped in when I went to see my kid at the liquor store. She was open. Kinda cute too!! :smoking: :sleazy: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta love a nice cool evening by the fire ring.  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: :rotflmao: just out of curiosity do you call it Mr. Sparkles too.  :scratch: :super smiley: :laughroll: :nerd:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my!!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: :rotflmao: just out of curiosity do you call it Mr. Sparkles too.  :scratch: :super smiley: :laughroll: :nerd:
Aaaaaaah no, it's called a pick em up. Big difference this away from down that away . His truck was hs baby...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Aaaaaaah no, it's called a pick em up. Big difference this away from down that away . His truck was hs baby...
:happy1: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I wonder how Rebs is doing?  Miss him. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, quiet morning so far..  no rain at least yet..  still saying we are going to get some..  got a few drops yesterday but nothing measureable..  got a few things to do today but nothing pressing..    have a good day all!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......survived another round of  :toast: and  :campfire:  :happy1:!!!!!! not sure iffin the wifes sister is staying another nite but put a pork roast in the oven to be turned into pulled pork sammiches!!!!!!!

looks like a rain day......but i'm good with that. watch some college football!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 61 with a light rain here & more coming. Not going to warm up much either, as the high is 'sposed to be 65. Had a few sprinkles yday at HH but then about 8 we actually got some rain & it looks like there's ~ .2" in the gauge. We had a quite a few leaves down on the south side of the driveway, so they got mulched yday. I made sure we got some rain too ;) as I watered my new seed project. Even managed to burn some of my driveway deadfall as well. Got some laundry but that's about it. Have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Nice little thundershower blew thru starting around 5:45. Managed .22" out of it so that was a good start. Think it's outta here for now. Supposed to be some potential for heavier weather late this afternoon with heavier rainfall tonite. Got my new Gator tire mounted and put it back on the machine yesterday. Now the wife can harvest the rest of the garden while I nap! Prolly need to make a grocery run today so we have something to eat other than BLT's. Mebbe watch some college football after seeing Bucky throttle Purdon't last nite. Need to get mentally prepared for another Gopher football game. Better make sure I have plenty of club soda for G&T's. Might need it.  :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch, this past week i made 2 trips to Paynesville and with the detour drive past alot of farmland. seen alot of corn being harvested. some of those fields dont look so good, does anyone turn not so good looking corn fields into silage anymore???

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tons of silage going out here...   

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Chopping silage used to be a lot more common but the cattle numbers, both dairy & beef aren't what they used to be. No crop failure here for the most part. Cleaned the yield samples out of the pickup yesterday. Divide the number of ears by 3 & that's the number of samples I pulled. At least Poppy looks impressed.

[attachment deleted by admin]