Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5142062 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 25 here and might see 31 today..  lot of small things done yesterday and today will be about the same I think...   have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 12 here and may see 29 hopefully.  Here is a good one.  This guy tells his wife that he may buy a motorcycle.  She's not happy about it.  He tells her that it would eliminate stress for him and that would be good for his heart!!!   There is another tool in our how can I justify buying this to the wife.  LOL  We have sun shining brightly here but I see to the east that we are losing it.  Looks like clouds are taking over.  Jake came it with cockleburs all over him and I know where he was so I need to cut that plant and throw it in the burn pile.  I do a pretty good spray job in the summer but must have missed one.  We do have a pretty good sized pile of brush and willow logs in the pasture to burn sometime too.  Well you all have a good one.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......got a couple hours in at the store. main projects today......take care  of meat raffle goodies and get things more organized for heading north monday morning!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn, normally we use old license plates to patch holes in the fender but being this is a new fender I doubt you did that. Is that the new normal place to put the plate.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples was 27 this morning and shot up to 32. A buddy came over yesterday and brought back my spare kennel,  ya we went and looked at a litter of crazy black labs this morning. Remi has no idea what's coming but something tells me she's gonna run the show..lol. won't be for a couple of weeks but it'll come quick.  Anywho I think a nice rip roaring fire downstairs tonight is in order...See ya!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Bobber!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats bud. Oh the fun a new puppy is!! :surrender: :rotflmao:

Any names  being thrown around?? Like boar.. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: A black lab puppy????   That has serious fun written all over it.  Good for you!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
A black lab puppy sounds awesome! Congrats Boober.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20 here and heading for 26 it says. Fishing was a bit slow yesterday. We will give it a whirl again this morning. Then I have to come in and load up the woodshed this afternoon. Then get ready to watch the big game. About it here. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 16 here this morning, could see 36 today... got a few things to do today but nothing pressing..   a nice easy day..   have a good day all!!   

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! 28 here going up to 38, maybe higher with the sunshine. Have mt grandson's birthdsy party and then home for the Swifty Bowl. I hope I get enough to eat.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 20 here and should hit 29.  We hit 30 yesterday and some thawing was going on.  Should be about the same today.  The steak and lobster turned out great.  Did it all on the grill.  Snacks and hors douvres today.  That will be fun.  What a peaceful morning it is.  Calm and gray.  We got an inch of snow overnight.  That will give you some banking JB.  The river is all clean and white again.  Will have the garage warming up again today.  Feels good to see smoke coming out of the chimney.  Well have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 29 presently & headed for 40 later. Got a few clothes left in the dryer from yday but that's about it. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Might try to knock out the other fender today before football seeing how nothing got done yesterday. Deadeye, the location for the license is due to the plate being too big to put on the back of the trailer where it will get bent all to hell and destroyed. Think I may put plastic washers between the plate and fender to keep some of the salt build-up down between them. Have a great day all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 28 and cloudy at choretime heading for clearing skies & a high near 40. Have company coming so hafta tow the line as Mrs. Cheviot barks out orders. Got the shearing done yesterday in record time. Sheared 30 in the lambing barn & 14 in the big barn so we had to set up twice. Had a really good catcher. A young guy who could think ahead to the next step as were setting up. Teamwork makes the dream work. After we get company outta here today I need to get a wagon cleaned out for a load of cracked corn that could show up sometime Mon. - Wed. May or may not dock tails, tag & immunize the lambs today. We shall see what the mood is like here. If I worked with another guy we would've had this all done last week. This passive-aggressive approach to livestock production is foreign to me. Git 'er done... :coffee:

Congrat boober! Maybe the pup can run interference while you're grilling to give you some peace.  :angel: :evil: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  Been a busy week working on a boat remodel.  There is not a thing fast about remodeling a boat.  If it looks like it should take an hour just multiple that time by 3 or 4.   Just about at that time where we are going to be waiting for parts.  Hoping they get here in the next couple days.   Sure would not want to slow the snail pace down.  Have a great day All.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Would like to see pics of your boat project Scenic.  Dotch I need a nap after reading your post.  You need to hire Roony to come and help you with the sheep ranch projects. 

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Would like to see pics of your boat project Scenic.  Dotch I need a nap after reading your post.  You need to hire Roony to come and help you with the sheep ranch projects.

I am terrible at taking pictures.  I think to myself I should take pics and next thing I know I find us already tearing it apart or finishing it.    I did take a few before pictures and will get them posted up. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........lookin like a nice sunny day out. gonna get everything fine tuned for takeoff in the morning.  other then that jutr putz day.

:scratch: i dont know LPS.......having Roony helpin......next thing ya know all Dotch's bluebird houses will be missing!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good point.  Never thought about that.   :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Nah! I gave up on Bluebird houses. I couldn't keep the wrens from murdering them. Dirty Bastiches!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21here and heading for 27 today. Great game last night. Not much else here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... getting ready to head nort!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 25 and could see 34 today..   got a few things going on today and from there who knows!!!   have a good day all!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 22 here now & we could see 44 before the day is over. There's a couple things on my to do list today too, nothin big. Otherwise, just another day. Have a good day.
« Last Edit: February 02/12/24, 07:08:16 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Neede to get a couple emails off today along with mailing out several letters for our gun bingo in April. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Safe travels Glenn!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It's 21 here and should get to about 29.  Pretty calm so far.  I need to head all of the way to town to get some vittles.  We have enough poppers, meatballs, and dill pickles air fried to have for supper.  Love left overs.  Thinking egg salad sandwiches for lunch.  I am obviously hungry.  LOL  Man do our maple trees have buds on them.  Not long till spring.  Have a good one.