Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5330978 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It looks like the snow is done here.  Still blowing though.  I plowed about 6" and the wife drove through at least another 2" at noon.  I will go out and clean things up and see how it all panned out.  Got it all cleaned up.  Looks nice.  I have 2 bale feeders for Bucko and with the snow on the partially eaten bales they looked emptier so I brought him out another bale.  Why do it on a nice day.  I am still using summer leather gloves that may have a hole or two so my hands got cold getting the wrapping off of the bale.  My gloves don't quite match as Cooper last year chewed up one of each pair but was smart enough to give me a left and a right.  Sentimental value to them now.  I told texted the wife that we have a solid 8" here and she just laughed at me.   :confused:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/27/24, 03:55:39 PM by LPS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
It looks like the snow is done here.  Still blowing though.  I plowed about 6" and the wife drove through at least another 2" at noon.  I will go out and clean things up and see how it all panned out.  Got it all cleaned up.  Looks nice.  I have 2 bale feeders for Bucko and with the snow on the partially eaten bales they looked emptier so I brought him out another bale.  Why do it on a nice day.  I am still using summer leather gloves that may have a hole or two so my hands got cold getting the wrapping off of the bale.  My gloves don't quite match as Cooper last year chewed up one of each pair but was smart enough to give me a left and a right.  Sentimental value to them now.  I told texted the wife that we have a solid 8" here and she just laughed at me.   :confused:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I noticed you added the solid 8 inches after you watched Miley. :tut: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't tell the wife.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good catch Glenn!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -15 here this morning. Must be that spring weather LPS was talking about.  :scratch:  :rotflmao: Supposed to get to 8 today. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
« Last Edit: February 02/28/24, 05:25:43 AM by Jerkbiat »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Lenny sure likes being underfoot. Seems like everywhere I go I'm doing the "Tennesse Two Step" to get there. Not much else planned for today. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
3 here this morning. Only a light dusting of snow last night.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Brrrrrrrr.... Good morning All.  -14 here at the moment.   I have no idea what we are heading for.  Ole Ma Nature is going to give us what it is.   It's still only Feb.  We need some moisture and hope we get it soon.  Have a great day All.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -4 here and could 17 above here.. the wind really went down, at least for now...  I just took the garbage out to the road, didn't want to do it last night cause it might have blown over!!!  not sure what I have going on yet today..   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, got 3 here(-18WC) & we might make 27. Peeked out the garage ~ 9 last night & it looked like we might've been working on a .5" then but there's barely enough to cover the grass this AM. Had some gusts to ~ 50 last night here too. Another short list day here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Oops, down to 1 here now.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Was -17 but up to -15 now.  Like I said this is the last blast. Another day or two and it will be almost tropical.  Man I did it yesterday.  Filled Buckos grain bin with bags of oats, carried in some firewood, shoveled the deck and it was a lot of snow.  Last night I was barely able to get to bed myself cuz my back hurt so much.  I didn't work that hard, no big deal.  Feels like a knife in my back when I try to stand up.  Darn it.  I'm falling apart.  Early early  early middle age.  Well I heal fast so should be better soon.   Stay out of trouble the rest of you. 

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Morning......-11 here this morning. Had to have at least 1 minus day in February. Might get spoiled otherwise. :confused:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........was 4 above when i looked.......bright sunshine as well.  i have no clue as to what my plans are for today.....yet!
wife has an appt down in the big city with infectious disease at 4;15 then staying at her  daughters place overnight so i'm on my own!!!! :evil: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The ibuprofen is working.  So now I don't have an excuse to miss our Dentist appt today.  LOL

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Was -17 but up to -15 now.  Like I said this is the last blast. Another day or two and it will be almost tropical.  Man I did it yesterday.  Filled Buckos grain bin with bags of oats, carried in some firewood, shoveled the deck and it was a lot of snow.  Last night I was barely able to get to bed myself cuz my back hurt so much.  I didn't work that hard, no big deal.  Feels like a knife in my back when I try to stand up.  Darn it.  I'm falling apart.  Early early  early middle age.  Well I heal fast so should be better soon.   Stay out of trouble the rest of you.
Did you jinks us now saying this is the last blast.  :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Last year, wasn't it 4 or 5 times you made that prediction?? 😂

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :scratch: More like 6-8!! :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! -2 at choretime heading for a high around 20. About .8" of snow at the ranch & ditto in Bugtussle. Another set of twins born after I left for work. Buck & a tiny ewe lamb out of one of last year's show yearlings. Wife's day to babysit as it's her day off. Sounds like the little ewe lamb got chilled so that one is in the house warming up. Weather is supposed to get back to its regularly scheduled programming. Hopefully she gets with it and her mother will take her back. If her mother doesn't take her, we have a bottle lamb. That's nice for visitors to play with, PITA otherwise. Seldom they amount to anything other than a market animal. When they do, they don't remember they're sheep sometimes. Little bottle fed buck lambs usually get mean too. One of the other two bottle lambs has almost weaned himself so not a huge deal, yet.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! -2 at choretime heading for a high around 20. About .8" of snow at the ranch & ditto in Bugtussle. Another set of twins born after I left for work. Buck & a tiny ewe lamb out of one of last year's show yearlings. Wife's day to babysit as it's her day off. Sounds like the little ewe lamb got chilled so that one is in the house warming up. Weather is supposed to get back to its regularly scheduled programming. Hopefully she gets with it and her mother will take her back. If her mother doesn't take her, we have a bottle lamb. That's nice for visitors to play with, PITA otherwise. Seldom they amount to anything other than a market animal. When they do, they don't remember they're sheep sometimes. Little bottle fed buck lambs usually get mean too. One of the other two bottle lambs has almost weaned himself so not a huge deal, yet.  :coffee:
i dont no if i could handle all that excitement and fun you have Dotch!!!!!  :sleazy: think it be hard on my ticker!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And the neighborhood wonders why that gin tanker pulls up so frequently this time of year... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And the neighborhood wonders why that gin tanker pulls up so frequently this time of year... :scratch:
:happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW......i just watched the public memorial for the 3 fallen officers from Burnsville! talk about emotional!!!!!!!! :confused:

i do have a question..........where is BLM in all this?????? :scratch: :doah: :confused:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good point Glenn.  There people scream loud when it benefits them.  Ya the wife is giving me a hard time about the last blast too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I believe though.  LOL :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good point Glenn.  There people scream loud when it benefits them.  Ya the wife is giving me a hard time about the last blast too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   I believe though.  LOL :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: yea we should be clear of any snowmaggedens by july!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW......i just watched the public memorial for the 3 fallen officers from Burnsville! talk about emotional!!!!!!!! :confused:

i do have a question..........where is BLM in all this?????? :scratch: :doah: :confused:

They are right here........and I will just leave it at that.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1761030326338593004

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:angry2: :angry2:

Morning fellers.  :sleazy:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Imagine that,  another puke!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Mmmm hmmm....

Good morning All.  Warmed up a bit over night here.  Went to bed a few hours ago and it was -8.  It is currently 2 so just might make it in the forecast 40s today.   Spent part of the day yesterday working on boat graphics.  I have to take my hat off to those who can make that stuff happen.  It takes a talented individual to visualize what a decal here and a stripe there can look like once applied.  Even more talent to be able to create those designs once visualized. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. What a POS!! Morning boys. -10 here' and supposed to make 22 today. Yes Scenic, it certainly does take talent to place those decals. Not much here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.