Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5331011 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Back to the chiropractor this morning for another adjustment. then two weeks off from it. I have an old charcoal grill out back that should get overhauled and sold. It will need a set of wheels on it first because its very heavy. In the past we have able to put seven to eight cut-up chickens on it at one time and it takes about a bag and a half of charcoal. Went to town yesterday, dog not impressed and barking. Came home an hour later and no barking. Need to work on that. Have a great day everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1: 
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes a real POS...   11 here and that is about where it was all night...  mid 40's today...   going over to Alex this morning and resupply a few things..  always something...   have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 15 currently & we're aiming for 53 later. South winds 20-30 with gusts to 40 & humidity running 20-25%, so we're under another Red Flag Warning starting at 10 today. :rolleyes: Got a couple errands to run today, otherwise just another day. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is up to 0 here now.  Should see 26.  Yes he is a POS.  Never heard of him.  Well the Dentist went well yesterday.  Had lunch at a small cafe there and was $12.99 for a regular burger and fries.  We won't be back.  We were the only ones there at noon so that says something.  Well got my radiology report.  Will talk to the Dr about it but looks like I have 3 bulged discs and damage that has made the canal narrow so nerves are being effected I guess.  Can all be fixed I believe.  Hope to get in to talk the Dr about it ASAP.  I need to get it done right away so it doesn't bother my spring program.  lol   I see the wind is picking up here.  No big plans for the day so far.  May fire up the plow and make a pass or two up the driveway to clean it up.  Well have a good  one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
weell made it back home...  got a corned beef flat for $3.96 a pound...   good eats!!  motion lotion was $2.97 at FF where I filled up.. across the street it was $3.01 and all the rest were $3.19..  eggs are over $3 a doz!!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 15 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Has already climbed to 37. Another ewe came in last nite during the Gophers game. Another healthy ewe lamb. 15 down and 14 to go. The small ewe lamb born yesterday morning got chilled. It thawed out in the house & is living in the garage in a kennel. We'll build a pen for it in the barn this weekend. Otherwise I need to get payroll done & then get home to feed bottle lambs. And to let Poppy out for a romp of course. I gotta check the gas prices today. It was like $3.20 at WWC yesterday but didn't happen to check the Cwop.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..... 6 1/2 hours in at the store. everyone was up in a tizzy....a bunch of Nash  Finch doofuses (corporate)came to look the store over. musta been 15 of them. no wonder there prices are up there!!!! MEH.....they put there pants on the same way i do.... i dealt with $500.00 an hour corporate attorneys.....want impressed.  :rotflmao:

a nap is in order and a few other things.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Did you show those lawyers your rash?  :scratch:
Naps are a good thing. Could see sneaking one in later meself.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you show those lawyers your rash?  :scratch:
Naps are a good thing. Could see sneaking one in later meself.
:pouty: :confused: training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Did you show those lawyers your herpes?  :scratch:
Nips are a good thing. Could see slurping on one  later meself.
:pouty: :confused: training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So which is it?? First it was a rash and now its herpes?
Does the nip belong to one of them inger gals??
Is that how you got,,,,never mind,too confused as it is,57 always twists things around.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Is that how you got,,,,never mind,too confused as it is,57 always twists things around.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: DO NOT!!!!!!! :embarrassed:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got that right!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: DO NOT!!!!!!! :embarrassed:

Inger girl nips...that's saying a mouthful right there.  But Glenn likes them biggens

Why does a song come into mind.  The Inger Rash...in the tune of the Monster Mash
« Last Edit: February 02/29/24, 07:53:01 PM by Scenic »

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Goes something like this ?   

It was a site to see the nips hanging down to her knees
As the mold from under her boobs fell upon his head did it crash
Was then he knew he was at the Inger Mash

The Inger Mash....was at the Inger Mash.  Glenn was at the Mash...he got the rash.  He got the rash, the Inger Rash.

« Last Edit: February 02/29/24, 08:41:27 PM by Scenic »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: That is funnier than heck Scenic!!
Morning boys. TGIF! 14 here and heading for 45 today it says. I never did clear the driveway. So we will see if the drifts settle down any. If not I may have to move some of them. One more day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  First of March already...where the heck did last month go so fast?   Looks like we are heading towards upper 40s and low 50s today.  Any normal winter we would be out running around in T-shirts.  Still hoodie weather is not bad. 

Have a great day All.     Glad to start your day off with a laugh there JB.   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, it's 30 here on this side of the border & we should see 54 today. Another breezy 1 again today,  ~15 already & s'posed to be 20+ most of the day. There's another eye appt on the schedule today, it's the short version this time though, as it's in Marshalltown. :cool: Need to be there by around 11, so we'll leave here about 9. 'Bout it here, have a great day.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, darn funny Scenic!!!   safe travels Gunner!!!    33  here and should see 54 today...  got a few things on the agenda today but nothing pressing..   I like it that way!!!  have a good day all!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a little breezy here but not bad.  I can see the trees moving some.  15 now.  Still saying we will see 52 today.  Hard to believe when everything is white.  I will clean the driveway up before it gets warm out.  Not a lot else going on yet.  Maybe I better check out the fire pit.  We may head over to the Falls tomorrow but not sure yet.  A fire would be nice this weekend.  Well you all have a good one. TGIF!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :banghead: :banghead: :confused: :surrender: oh the abuse!!!!!!!! :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers......rash is gone!!!! :mooning: :happy1: today is the eve of the wild game feed. get that taken care of first then outside stuff this afternoon. picture in wild game thread to follow soon!!!! run some piss and vinegar outta shadow is priority #1!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Going run around Alex and local area to hang up posters for gun bingo today. After that sister is stopping by with her pup and we'll let the games begin with those two seeing each other for the first time. Might be a photo opportunity. Gave a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:

Congrats on the rash glenn. Good news. :rotflmao:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gulag comrades! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Wouldn't be surprised to see it crowd 60 like it did yesterday. Another ewe lambed just before chores so we keep whittling away. 16 down 13 to go. 30 lambs so far so a lot higher %-age than recent years. Will need to tag, vaccinate & dock another group tomorrow or we will run out of room at the inn purty quick. Been chasing my tail so far today. Forgot my wallet at home but am starting to make some headway after retrieving it. Precipitation data is complete so can get that mailed. Pay a few bills, run to the PO, have lunch, work on some tax stuff and the day will be shot. Might be time for a nap after all that fun. :coffee: Bugtussle gas prices this a.m.: $3.29 at the WWC & $3.27 at the Cwop.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang Dotch your day makes my union stressed day look like childs play!! As always evening peoples sun is setting and it's still I can't drive 55 outside. Really not sure how momma does it working from home with the little monster, she is a friggin handful!! Nothing is safe in this house,  Remi finally got pissed and knocked her down,  he turned and she attacked again..Anywho the whipper snapper is swinging by tomorrow with her Golden retriever and kitty Kat,  I'm sure they'll both run and hide!! Don't let the innocent pic fool ya!!..See ya!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hopefully the little dickens wore the Mrs. down so she keeps her claws retracted & curls up in the corner!  :happy1:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   Another night above freezing.  Woke up to 33 this morning.   Heading to the shop for a bit and I might slip out and do some fishing this afternoon depending on what the wind does today.  Have a great day !!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20 here and heading for 31. I went out and moved my house out of the donut hole after work last night. Getting ready to head out fishing. Hoping to catch enough for supper tonight. That is what's on the menu. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 here and could see 53 today...  was a good day yesterday!!  they are always appreciated!!!  today's plan is check out the game feed with Glenn...   was a good time last year so this will be too!!!  have a good day all!!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 31 now & we should see 64, they're sayin. :scratch: Not quite as windy here early but I'm seeing ~ 20 by mid-afternoon. They're always busy at the Wolfe Eye Clinic in Marshalltown but they were super busy yday. So, it took a bit longer than normal but we were still leaving in < 2 hours & we were a little > than a 1/2 hour early. They said eveything looked much better than the week before & we'll see you in about 6 weeks. :cool: No big plans so far, have a good 1.
« Last Edit: March 03/02/24, 07:02:05 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Coffee is good this morning.  We have 21.  Was up to 47 yesterday.  Didn't make the 52 they forecasted due to all of the snow.  Lot of ground showing up now.  We are headed to the Falls today.  Gonna buy my bride breakfast at the Chocolate Moose.  No Hardees for us today. LOL  We will see how nice it is when we get home and make a plan then.  Later