Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5343252 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Woke to 42 here.  Nice calm morning.  We got a lot done yesterday so feeling good about that.  Got some low hanging branches cut down.  I stand in the back of the Ranger and the wife keeps me situated below our target branches.  I either snip with the extended loppers or cut with the Stihl electric chain saw.  Man I really like it.  Light for these kind of things and quiet.  Dragged some out to the big pile in the pasture and cut up some for the fire we had going.  Did that till the Gopher game started.  Slept in the camper too.  Today give the back a break and watch the Vikes.  Gonna be a good one.  You all have a good one too.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:44:58 AM by LPS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here and heading for 63 today.  We ended up with .46" of rain yesterday.  We just relaxed and watched movies with my parents  yesterday.  Nice and relaxing.  Theybtook off early this morning.  So we are just sipping  coffee and thinking what projects  may get tackled today.  Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples, well the 2nd pigeon in a field went great fer Maisy,  she chased it around like she was playing with her food. Speaking of food have 7 pounds of wings all prepared for the charcoal grill this time. Kids n pooches will be here shortly,  GO VIKES.....See ya!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya JB that was what that tent was for.  Since we were camping last night the deep bass was there all night.  We tried to guess the songs.  LOL  Not a clue. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 51 here and heading for 66 today. Didn't get many projects done yesterday. Ended up watching the Vikings game. At least they won so it wasn't a wasted afternoon. After that I sprayed the buildings with tempo and the we went for a Ranger toodle. Getting ready to head into the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 43 here and looking for 70 today..  was a nice day yesterday and today looks to
be the same..   have to take the car in this morning and get an actuator replaced.. it's for the defroster
vents so I do need it..  dang electronics...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have 46 here this morning.  Slight chance of rain they say today.  About 69 for the high.  Will continue doing some putzing around here today.  Have a good one.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! 41 here to start the day. I'm off to a friend's to get some peppers. Pepperpalooza is on Thursday. Peppers are not at all what rhet were last year. Here is some of last year's bounty.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a lot of dangerous colors there. LOL

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 47 when I looked the 1st time & we should see 68. My brother might be headed to town today so I think I'll run out to the new shed 1st thing & pop that tire back off the old mower. That way he can drop it off at L&M today & we should be able to pick it up on Wednesday. It was a little low again yday. I started the leaf blower & mixed some fresh gas for that yday too. I'll be needing that soon. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'll try to get some wood split today so I'll have a full pick up load in case I get an urge to run to deer camp with a load of wood and hunting things. Won a $100.00 Saturday night at the raffle in Carlos. Too bad it cost me $200.00 to win it. I should be in politics with that kind of fiscal management. Need to pick up three gallons of RV anti-freeze sometime this week and get that thing winterize. It's Monday, bag up garbage and take the can to the end of the driveway day, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Then it's a good thing you won Glenn's football pool.  That will last you till next Sunday.   :happy1:

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. A nice 42° when I let the hens out this morning. Cool air is nice.
      Nothing big on the agenda. The mower did some really strange things late last week. I think it has multiple issues. Local repair shop has it. It won't be too long before I need to get the snowblower ready.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 41 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. Got my civic duty done by hauling one of the octo's in an Owatonna assisted living to the potluck car club picnic. The picnic itself was an absolute cluster. I was somewhere in IL, but at the last meeting, they'd decided they were going to have burgers rather than steaks. $$$$. OK, fine. So yesterday they haul a couple of their gas grills to the park but the people who brought them didn't want to run them. WTH? :scratch: They also brought no utensils to flip the burgers. WTAH? :confused: The one guy had a plastic spatula to serve some bars he'd brought & I grabbed one I had to dish up our apple crisp. We took the reins to run the grills, neither of which heated evenly. A few people started bitching at us that they wanted their burgers well done. Good grief. Wanted to tell them this ain't Burger King but bit my lip & soldiered on. Some of them would bitch if they weren't hung with a new rope. At least the octo I hauled back to assisted living appreciated the efforts. More yield estimates to finish today then on to bigger and better things.  :coffee:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep...  Guys like to boast about being the GrillMeister for their family or for small gatherings, but when its for a large group of people, they don't know what to do and wilt.  A man's got to know his limitations.

It takes, leadership, planning, and experience.  Ask for volunteers and you get a bunch of responses: "I'll bring the buns."   :embarrassed:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing you were there Dotch.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......done at the store about 11. gotz some projects to finish up.

made an executive decision this morning...........going to load the boat up with summer stuff amd cover it...........done with it for the year. got another boat at the cabin if i decide to fish more up there. which by the way boober........will be oct 10th!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:

i hear ya TT about lawnmowers...........that one i bought 2 1/2 years ago has been a total piece of sh!t. dont know how many times i aboiut wrapped  that f#$^%$ thing around a tree this summer..............friday went out and bought a brand new Toro!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
One of my favorite expressions "This ain't Burger King! You get it my way or you don't get the Son of a Beech at all."

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      My mower is a 4 year old Cub Cadet. It's done already. I told the guy I would come in later today when we go in to town. It's done alright but I will admit to maybe sometimes using it as a bush hog. I do abuse it but I keep up on maintenance.
      Wife saw a nice, commercial grade zero turn she said I should get. Then she looked at the price. She said I should get another string trimmer.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
      My mower is a 4 year old Cub Cadet. It's done already. I told the guy I would come in later today when we go in to town. It's done alright but I will admit to maybe sometimes using it as a bush hog. I do abuse it but I keep up on maintenance.
      Wife saw a nice, commercial grade zero turn she said I should get. Then she looked at the price. She said I should get another string trimmer.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea mines a simple pushover. I stepped up my game and came with self propel and bagger... neither of which I  wanted... bit just plain Jane pushmowers seem to be a thing of the past! :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
These newer plain Jane push mowers are such pieces of crap sometimes. I bought one a few years ago that has worked just OK but runs kinda rough. Looking at the dipstick, guessing someone overfilled it with oil. Should take only 15 oz. Want to change it but it's one of those with no drain plug where you have to run it out of gas so you can flip it over to do that! What a frickin' joke... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)