Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5445300 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon all!!  made it over and back from Aiken!!   good driving both ways and a darn good
time was had by all 4 of us...  the granddaughter was having a great time driving the SXS and she was very safe about it!!!
nothing like her dad!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  we went fishing and Brian got a 30 inch northern!!   went out to a brewery in Aiken for supper
not cheap but darn good food...  more to catch up on here so have a good day all!!!
:scratch: why didn't ya overstay your welcome and spend another night! :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
bed sucked..   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup a bad bed can take the fun out of it.   :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
'pends on what's in it... :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
air mattress on an uninsulated flood...  dang thing was cold all night...   and then because the sone uses a fan at night so does the granddaughter...   fan was only feet away...  on full cranks...  oh well it was fun seeing them all..  so 1 night is the way to good!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
'pends on what's in it... :sleazy:

true fact!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 43 here and heading to mid 50s today. Getting ready to head out now hunting. Finally. First sir of the season. Will work on some projects in between morning and evening sits today. One will be getting wood boiler ready to go. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. 47 and might see 60 today..   we will see!!   slept real good last night..  not really surprised at
that..  I did manage to get a few things done yesterday, one was the windshield on the truck had some sort of
film on it..  found some cleaner I have and gave it a try..  worked great!!  it's not all clouded up!!  have a good day all!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........man, i outdid myself yesterday....got lotz done.......1 being defrosting the freezer in the garage.....man was that a total disorganized disaster!!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: at least now i know what i got in there!!!!!!  :happy1:

then got a brainstorm, since it was an absolute beauty of a day.......i loaded a cooler with beer and ice and had me a fire!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

:scratch: :confused: :confused: not sure why when i tell my wife something she never believes me!!!!!!! :confused: she's babysitting so not home.........she got a letter from Centra care, results from her mammogram. i told her the doc says she needs to let her hubby play with her boobies more. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :happy1: she called me some bad names!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: results were fine actually!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. 47 and might see 60 today..   we will see!!   slept real good last night..  not really surprised at
that..  I did manage to get a few things done yesterday, one was the windshield on the truck had some sort of
film on it..  found some cleaner I have and gave it a try..  worked great!!  it's not all clouded up!!  have a good day all!!
speaking of cleaners...........anyone else use this apparently rather new product called Dawn Powerwash??????

my brother brought a jug up to the cabin........last thing i need is another jug of some kind of cleaner................but gotta say pretty impressed...its on the grocery list!!!!!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Foggy and 38 here.  High of 57.  I think we are headed to the Falls today.  Get some things at Menards.  Nice day for it.  You should have a nice sit today JB.  We did have a 1/4" of rain last night so things should be quiet in the woods.  The squirrels are really busy already too. Got the erl changed in the mower yesterday.  Was going to put it outside and tarp it but it started raining so will do that later today.  Good luck JB and you all have a good one. Ya we just got some of that Powerwash and I like it too.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We checked tree stands yesterday, no grouses either. Fart fan installed, appears to be working. Breakfast, gas up the SxS and we’re off. Headed to Thorpe Tower, hope the colors are nice. Later……. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 49 @ 1st peek here & we're looking at 58 for the high. Well, the mower to blower changeover is complete except for the chains we have for the rear tires. Got all the decking off the rollout dock too. We still got the section of new dock to tear down & bring up before we can get the old part out. No big hurry there. The lake association has their ditch cleanup scheduled for 10 today & since we weren't around, eye appt, for the Spring 1 we'll be helping out today. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a jug of Dawn platinum advanced power I'm using   says 4 times the cleaning power..   who knows??  I just know it works