Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5453122 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Fitty seffen at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Lotsa things I could do but haven't taken aim at anything just yet. Thinking I'll clean up the Studebaker & take it out later this afternoon. Should haul some pumpkins over to my friend's place too. Scoped his place out yesterday & saw he had none. Think it was 6 years ago during harvest he came home to find his wife dead on the floor. I worry about him. Gotta be a tough time.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:11:28 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......lookin like a nice day out!!!!!!!! grass looks wet for now but between the football games i gotta work on rounding up leaves!!!! looks like the wind will be calm......that helps.......or a south wind with the blower could send them to my favorite neighbor!!!! :evil: :sleazy: :smoking:

so momma finally showed up home yesterday.......went up to Jerry's pub and grill and had our B-day supper. prime rib.........nummy. bill was $105 bucks including 3 bloody marys  but damn was it good. we dont do that often so was a nice treat!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds great Glenn.  I love a good prime rib.  AND yes those darn asian beetles are all over here too. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home from Hubbard co. No tail lights on trailer and a bolt fell out of one of fenders. Tomorrow’s project. I use this trailer a lot. I also get to watch the sewer get put in the ditch in front of the house tomorrow too. Go Vikes, later…… :happy1: :happy1:
mm