Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: home page  (Read 47480 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
interesting article about carp fishin.......not sure i'd agree with all his info, but. i caught a many a carp on the old garden worm fishin bullheads back in my younger years!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
caught lots to fishing the rivers and creeks...   never really went after them only  but the best one I caught was ultra light equipment fishing for crappies!!!   what a fight!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's one big tuna on the home page!!!  wonder what they did with all that meat???   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that's one big tuna on the home page!!!  wonder what they did with all that meat???
datz alot of canned tuna!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I reckon it all depends on the quality of the meat.  I have no idea of how accurate this article is that I found on the Interconnected Web.

https://www.captaintroywetzel.com/fishing-charters/bluefin-vs-yellowfin-tuna/#:~:text=This%20is%20one%20of%20reasons,is%20around%20%24200%20per%20pound.

Bluefin Tuna is perhaps the most sought-after commercial fish worldwide. This is one of reasons that Bluefin Tuna is a very expensive fish. A 600-pound specimen sold for $3 million in a Japanese auction. It is primarily consumed in sashimi by Japan. The average price for Atlantic bluefin is around $200 per pound.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      I read about carp fishing, too. I've caught a few. Never intentionally. Took hundreds ( maybe thousands) over the years with a fishing bow. They sure are ugly critters.
I got a GED. I couldnt speel deploma.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
A very nice salute to memorial day on the home page...   thanks HD.....

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Agree. Thinking of all who served this weekend. After watching TC television news, I'd swear the holiday was to honor George Floyd. Little mention of our soldiers protecting our freedom. :rolleyes: Thanks HD!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: May 05/26/24, 09:43:42 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Agree. Thinking of all who served this weekend. After watching TC television news, I'd swear the holiday was to honor George Floyd. Little mention of our soldiers protecting our freedom. :rolleyes: Thanks HD!  :happy1:

seen that too!!!   stopped watching real fast...   :puke: :puke:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It has been 4 years since that happened.  Give it a big rest please.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I will give CBS Sunday Morning kudos here. They had a story about interviews with several of the surviving WW II vets did with the National WW II Museum in New Orleans. It will allow future generations to ask questions of the veterans through AI & voice recognition, even though they have been long since departed. One of these days, all of those vets will be gone. I quit watching Sunday Morning after Charles Osgood was no longer host. Jane Pauley did a decent job so may have to tune that in again.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-week-on-sunday-morning-may-26-2024/
« Last Edit: May 05/26/24, 08:01:08 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that article on the home page regarding smoked fish..........i'll kick his assets every day of the week!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great home page!!!   too all the Fathers out there have a great day!!!    :happy1: :happy1: