Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377586 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Hey jester.welcome! North branch eh?  Yu know a guy that gose hy the tag Archery Sniper?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Wicked Jester

• Outdoorsman
Hey jester.welcome! North branch eh?  Yu know a guy that gose hy the tag Archery Sniper?

No, I can't say that I do. But at the same time, I haven't met an archer yet that didn't consider themselves a sniper,  at least to some extent. LOL

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ahhhhh he gose by the name jeremy Tidd.
78.50"

Offline AmsoilGuy

• Outdoorsman
  • FAW-KINN-AE AMSOIL is good!
    • Amsoil wholesale discount
Hey, I'm Joe, 1980 grad from Blaine MN, now reside in Lino Lakes MN. Married, 3 step-daughters, 9 grand kids, a dog and 3 goats  :scratch: really. We have property between Mcgregor and Aitkin MN, where we like to snowmobile, four wheel and fish, or just enjoy the quietness of 40 acres. I have a full time job that ive been at for 35 years, and a hobbie selling Amsoil synthetic lubricants and fuel system cleaners for gas and diesel engines. My goal is to show people how to get Amsoil at dealer prices instead of finding a store and paying retail mark up. Vist my site for details, pm or email me for a quote or if you have any questions on Amsoil products, their warranty or guarantee.
Amsoil wholesale ordering information @ http://www.linolakesoil.com

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the site.  We may even get some business done soon.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
                                Welcome to MNO jsfishing!

jsfishing,

You just signed up and your already posting. That's the kind of members we like. So if I heard you correctly you go up to the BWCA. That's cool! It's my favorite place to fish and go every year.

Give us some feedback on your interests and anything else you'd like to share.
Feel free to jump in on any of the topics that interest you. Again Welcome.
« Last Edit: March 03/11/15, 10:42:16 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Cool welcome to the site.  :happy1:
78.50"

Offline Da Fishin Hole

Hi Da Fishin Hole from central Minnesota, Little Falls, MN. Most of our waters are open or just about open. suckers and carp are starting to run. Pan-fish are just around the corner  with a few getting caught on area lakes. Thank you and live for the hook set

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Hi Da Fishin Hole from central Minnesota, Little Falls, MN. Most of our waters are open or just about open. suckers and carp are starting to run. Pan-fish are just around the corner  with a few getting caught on area lakes. Thank you and live for the hook set

Welcome to MNO!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
welcome aboard!!!!!!!! :happy1: :bow: I am 45 minutes south of ya down in stearns county!!!!!!! cold spring to be exact!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Happy that your here! I did get your logo, and it will be up soon. Very fine art work I might add....I love it!  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline DOAJIGS

• Minnow
Thanks for the group. My name is Don Kaiser I am a 37 year old father of three. i have a lovely wife who i have been happily married to for 18 years. my passion in life is fishing but hunting comes in close second. i quite the oilfield in 2015 to persue my dream of having my own custom tackle buisness
life is short fish naked

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
boy im up dfor new jiggs, what ya got???? piccs??
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
boy im up dfor new jiggs, what ya got???? piccs??
boar you need dynomite...........I don't think he can sell that!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD doajigs!!!!!!!!!! also looking forward to see what ya got!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ChadSchu

New to the site! My name is Chad Schumacher and I currently live in Maplewood MN. I have a son who is almost 3 and cannot wait to get him out in the boat fishing with me! Figured I would join to have another place to chat about one of my favorite past times!

Thanks
Chad

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Hey Chad nice to see you here,On 2 other sites I go by sparcebag,Here dew2. Wernt you a distance runner for a college in the cities?? Dont think I knew you had a child. Glenn57 is here,I dont think you know most the other members maybe UH? Ya know ya just cant get away from Glenn57!!! no matter how hard you try to hide!!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nice to see you here Chad! Always great to have new faces!  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Awsome welccome aboard!!!
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline flyfishingnut

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
My name is roger and  I live in central mn. I'm 69 and retired due too health. like to flyfish for panfish and try to catch some wally's and perch. going to try to pitching a tent next  week and try some fishing big stone if winds permit! 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
My name is roger and  I live in central mn. I'm 69 and retired due too health. like to flyfish for panfish and try to catch some wally's and perch. going to try to pitching a tent next  week and try some fishing big stone if winds permit!

Glad your here! I do a little fly fishing myself and think it's funner than fishing a bobber. My best was a muskie I caught on a streamer I tied.... Again, WELCOME to the site!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Welcome.  Never fly fished YET.  Bucket list item.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi, name is Reinhard.  Live in Andover Mn.  Born in Germany and emigrated from Germany back in 57. [legally LOL].  Originally from Duluth and moved down here to Andover  I'm a retired butcher.  Love making sausage all year long, grilling and smoking, and cooking in general.  You can check my site out [I don't sell anything and no advertising, just my hobby]  www.sausageheavenoutdoors.com.  I love to fish and hunt and most of that is done up north.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
How do...go by the moniker "Reb"...some of you may know me.  ;)  Avatar name is my boat model, by the way. Live down in SE Minnysoda, early retired Law Enforcement , due to injury.  Been a heavy duty  griller/smoker for over thirty years. Ribs and pork are my fetish, as is cooking. Hobbies are ice fishing, (was) fishing, boating, pistol shooting, and food.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to both of these two fellers! I haven't been active here other than to post my column for a while but that's about to change shortly as I re-prioritize things. Only so much time.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yah dotch wat up wit dat? welccome to the forums guys!!!!
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oh no yu di ent!!!! rebb!! bbrother!!,wat up dog!!! welcome abboard! jhad enougjh of of thhe wjhinny puss bbabbbies at upchuck outdoors? come to play with real men, wher men can be bots an nobody cares!!!! oooooo this gona be good.!!!!!i text llbg an d get him here to
78.50"