Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904085 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
1.40” in twenty minutes at my place. Couldn’t see the mailbox at end of driveway. Since you’re getting good at cleaning out garages and sheds Mike I still have a 10’x20’ that’s half full yet I need moved back home.   :cool: :cool:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got one good sized pool of water by the apple tree..  got 1 inch here!!!  and in the same amount of time..  I still have more to clean out Mark!!  but I could try to help ya if ya need it.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
1.40” in twenty minutes at my place. Couldn’t see the mailbox at end of driveway. Since you’re getting good at cleaning out garages and sheds Mike I still have a 10’x20’ that’s half full yet I need moved back home.   :cool: :cool:
:happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: there ya go mike  :mooning: and might as well drag gunner with as long as he don't do much during the day. :nerd: :nerd: :party3: :super smiley: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and you too!!!   looks like it's really moving fast!!  past St. Cloud almost..   HD might in the line of fire... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

That's a monsoon!!!!  :shocked:  Seems everyone is getting whacked good!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We ended up with 1.75" total from yesterday, last night and today. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone hear any news from the state fair??? :scratch: wondering if Dotch got arrested??? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no but heard Grey Eagle and Sauk Center got some wicked damage from today's weather...   not good... 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Didn't get arrested but it wasn't like I didn't think about it!  :happy1: Auntie Mar Mar rode up with me this a.m. Our plan was to heckle John Thompson & gov. Killjoy at the DFL booth but we ran out of time. Was our best showing in the sheep show at State Fair in many moons. We had champion & reserve champion ram and reserve champion ewe with only 5 head of Cheviots. Our best yearling ewe contracted soremouth prior to the show so was scratched or we might've had a shot at a sweep. Made the judge look long & hard at our #2 yearling ewe for champion as it was. Still plenty happy with the way things turned out. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't get arrested but it wasn't like I didn't think about it!  :happy1: Auntie Mar Mar rode up with me this a.m. Our plan was to heckle John Thompson & gov. Killjoy at the DFL booth but we ran out of time. Was our best showing in the sheep show at State Fair in many moons. We had champion & reserve champion ram and reserve champion ewe with only 5 head of Cheviots. Our best yearling ewe contracted soremouth prior to the show so was scratched or we might've had a shot at a sweep. Made the judge look long & hard at our #2 yearling ewe for champion as it was. Still plenty happy with the way things turned out.
:happy1: :happy1: and you wanna give up the sheep gig??? :confused: :happy1:

By the way congrats sir!!!👍

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Dotch!   Good showing. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Mark! That's not too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Congrats Mark!!!  .70 inches of rain over night!!  the yard will need mowing again!!  I like that!!   61 here going for 75..  got a some cleaned in the small shed and garage yesterday so I'm happy with that...  just a few small things going on today..   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Congrats Dotch! 62 here this morning heading for 69 today. We only end with .61" of rain total. The heavier rain stayed south of us. You get all the rain Barry.  :rotflmao: Not sure what will be on the list for today. Would like to put up a deer stand or 2. Archery is not to far away. Time to go make some coffee. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Add another .50" from last night in me gauge. Off to Youth Day at trap range today., but just remembered I have a pick up load of lumber in the back the truck that needs to come out first. Better get at it, later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 62* now & headed towards 75*. Some rain here too, just dumped ~.8" outta the gauge but only a little over .5" came last night as some was from Friday & around noon yday too. Spent most of my day in the boat yday & had 3 crappies long before glenn :tut: was even out of bed ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:, kept them. Went back out after breakfast & caught a couple eyes but the 1st was too big, the other too small. So nice out here that I gave it another shot last night, without much luck. Got some clothes goin now, then off to get the paper & I could use some gas for the boat too. Have a good un!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch I see at 10am they have a sheep dressing context at the fair!!!   how many sheep you have in that???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch I see at 10am they have a sheep dressing context at the fair!!!   how many sheep you have in that???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers......man what i nice cool morning!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: that front that came through last nite left us with another inch of rain. in a weeks time the garden went from dry powdered ground to purtin near mud!!!!! :confused: :scratch:

need to clean out the bird feeders today..get rid of all the wet soggy sunflower seeds!!!!!!! yea i might have to run the lawnmower too before i leave tuesday fer the cabin. why do it today, when i can wait till tomorrow...right LPS!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looking at the radar this morning it appeared to me that a front was up in the area of the fires.......anyone hear anything....i sure hope those firefighters are getting a helping hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
he must be putting there makeup on. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I suppose the lip gloss and hay don't go together so well!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Glenn asked me to ask this!!! 
« Last Edit: August 08/29/21, 11:05:11 AM by mike89 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Best watch it Mike, or you could have something in mailbox soon too!!!🥴 :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Best watch it Mike, or you could have something in mailbox soon too!!!🥴 :rotflmao:

fixed it!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

fixed it!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :confused:  :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Morn...er, afternoon gang! 66 at choretime & think we topped out in the upper 70's, a tad warmer than predicted. Another .3" of rain in the overnite at the ranch & Bugtussle both. Thought it must've been warm as I got sweaty cutting limbs and branches with the handsaw. Needed to be done as there was storm damage and branches that grew in places where they pi$$ed me off. One of those deals tho where once you start, where do you stop? Probably a good thing my chansaw is still laid up or I might've logged off the whole backyard!  :doah: Wanted to mow lawn but had to get that stuff done 1st. Still got a million sticks to pick up with the Gator yet but they're not going anywhere if I don't get to them today.

Thanks guys for the congrats. Show sheep are on to SD & Clay Co. in IA next.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a nice 55 here to start out the day ans looking for the mid 70's again..  not a whole lot going on today so I'll just roll with the day!!!   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Youth Day was a success yesterday. I was told they had 2,980 pre-registered kids before it started. I left early because the parts for my elect. service showed so I got that wired up. so now there's power in my garage. Going to see if I can get a scissors lift for the day and get the lights and door openers in this afternoon. Hope to be done by Noon tomorrow. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good for you on the elec Mark.  We had a great weekend.  Got a lot done.  I sold my business and the new owner will come and load everything up on Thursday.  It is a bittersweet thing.  I will be then truly retired and that will feel great!  On the other hand I really enjoyed owning my own business and it was a great way to make some extra moola and do it at home.  I liked meeting all of the people that I have crossed paths with whilst doing it too.  I have done it for 21 years.  Thanks to all that bought our products.  Now I can relax and do more ice fishing etc. this winter.  We had all of our stuff in the basement so there were a lot of trips carrying everything up to the garage.  My back feels it.  So have a good day guys.