Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5331911 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks slippery again today....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
About the only thing I see on the project list today is to burn a half a pick up load of cardboard that has been accumulating around here. And keep picking away at the lawn mowers. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-terdies. Scattered slick spots on the way into town this a.m. the way it felt on the Steele Co. side. More sand & salt on the Waseca Co. side. altho Steele Co. 21 is so rutted from all the truck traffic it's about like plowing with an in-furrow plow. Definitely battling the alien & so is everyone else. The warmer temps nice but seems like the damp environment is ideal for the development of respiratory crud. More paperwork to play with today. Should have most of it done and ready to go to the accountant. Still waiting for roony to clock in at the ranch & help me put up some wren houses. The tincture supply is holding up well due to the warmer weather.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made it to Alex and back, slippery in many areas... 

yesterday two of us went to an area bar under new owner ship, supposed to be putting out real good food..  we both had the ribs, edible but not where we would order them again...  they looked par boiled. reheated and slapped some sauce on them..  oh well...

another thing. gas went up 30 cents or so in a week...   why??   crude isn't that crazy...    :confused:
« Last Edit: January 01/25/24, 02:35:16 PM by mike89 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, I need to come over and give you a cribbage lesson someday.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, I need to come over and give you a cribbage lesson someday.

great game!!    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! 27 here and heading for 33 it says. Nothing big and exciting here.bjust need to get thru another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 34 now & on our way 37 later. Rainin too, 'til late morning, they're saying. Might head over to Mason City about 10:00 if the traveling condition are OK. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 28 here and headed to mid 30's today.  Therapy at 10 is the highlight of the day I guess.  Or maybe once it is done will be the highlight of the day.  Sure liking this weather.  We don't need any of that freezing rain though.  I have a corned beef thawing that I will throw in the crockpot today so that will be great too.  Well have a great Friday.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 here and might go up to 33 so not much..  still foggy too..   I'll bet slippery too..  not sure what I have going on today yet but I'll figure something out...   have a good day all!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Back in the spearskack, for about 45 minutes  now. Nuttin yet but it's early. Bern seeing alit of deer driving back and forth to the lake.  Where were they in Nov  :doofus: :scratch: I balmy 28.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Yesterday topped out at 36 in Waseca & Albert's Leaf with 39 in Owatonna. We had some drizzle that amounted to .02" at the ranch & .04" in Bugtussle. The alien has become more entrenched but I'm battling it valiantly. Got my Airborne, sudafed, & painkillers going so it's blunting it pretty good. I'm tired tho so will probably sneak home at or after lunch to nap with Poppy after I wear her out 1st of course. I'll warn you roony, I learned to play cribbage with Pollacks and Croatians so there may be some rules you won't recognize.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/26/24, 10:39:52 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
The company I get water softener salt from was just here...  the guy is new to trucks I think...  he backed out of my drive way and didn't turn the corner quick enough...  now he's in the ditch across from me...  gave him the number for the tow truck out of LP.. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I did get one mower apart yesterday before HH plus cleaned off the sideway on the South side of garage of snow that came off the roof. Not sure what today brings. Have a great day everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning, campers. Foggy and 28° here. Not likely to see the sun till late Sunday, I think.
      I need to do a rethink on my chicken coop plans. I was going to change things around in the old kennel. Now we just might tear that down, move the metal shed south about 50' or so. Then partition off part of the old hog barn. Maybe.
      Grandkids are here this weekend so most work gets put on hold.
      Everyone stay safe.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 34 here & it looks like that's the high for the day too. Visibility down to 1/4 mile or < here again. We did get over to Mason City yday AM & the roads were good. Fog was worse there, back here by ~1. No more now, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   29 and foggy here AGAIN too.  I wonder what that sun looks like?   Another boat working day today.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 and foggy here too. Heading for 27 it says. I am out in the fish house already this morning. Need to catch supper. Fish tacos is the plan to night. We went to Cyrus for supper last night. Awesome burgers!!! Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup it is another dark morning with all of the cloud cover.  I heard long ago that Cyrus had good prime rib.  Haven't had that in a while.  TT I have mentioned getting chickens a few times so I could make a nice coop like our neighbor has but I get shot down every time.  The wife had to pick eggs and take care of chickens when on the farm and she is all used up on chickens.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I mean it is a firm NO we are not getting chickens.  LOL  Same with a pig or a calf to eat later.  Oh well I don't have to take care of them neither then.  Not a lot going on today.  Dump more oats in Buckos oats bin and mayhaps bring out another round bale in the near future.  I don't do much the day after therapy as they beat me up pretty good.  Wouldn't be bad if it was helping but they don't think they are helping me so next step is MRI and a back Dr. to talk to.  I hope it is in Bemidji cuz I don't want to have to drive far.  Well have a great Saturday!  Stay out of trouble and walk careful.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, rinse and repeat from yesterday weather here too...  plenty of fog again..   got a few things on the agenda today but nothing pressing...  I like them kind of days!!!   have a good day all!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.. ba k in da spearhouse. Last day. With the Temps as they are  its tempting  but....

Not foggy here.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Spear one for me Glenn.  In my honor but you keep the fish.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Spear one for me Glenn.  In my honor but you keep the fish.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: got'er done! :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/27/24, 09:05:04 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 31 & foggy at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's with more fog.  Got chores done, adjusted the hay feeders then et breakfast. Having coffee ☕️ watching Bobby & Bell. Not a lot on the agenda otherwise. Should be some lambs soon so keeping an eye 👁  out for them. This alien has turned my brain to snot. Going to let Poppy out to chase her squirrels then have a glenn type day sans the harpooning. Have a good un!  :coffee:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Have you tried drowning that alien?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Going to attempt that tonite... :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to attempt that tonite... :coffee:
:rotflmao: medicine head and hangover. :confused: that'll be a boaranze first post for sure. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: Just wait till yer belated Christmas presents show up in the mail...💩 👀