Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5332905 times)

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
This was the last post I read today. That's 6 hours off. EVERY day I can't get on the site. It keeps saying.....DNS Server Not Available.

I am getting tired of this. I am close to not caring anymore and removing this site from my Bookmarks. It is really getting old. Been going on for the last couple weeks or so.

I really don't want to, as being in Minnesota and having a site like this available means a lot to me. I have met some great guys and gals here. But this has to end or I am gone. :surrender:
« Last Edit: March 03/18/24, 10:03:41 PM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Ken, I’ve been having the same problem for the last 10 days or so. When I am away from my house, I can log in, but from home it’s been a problem. I think I may have solved it a couple hours ago.
I normally am logged on all the time, but when I could get to the site, I would have to log on each time. After logging in this time, and checking the box that says something like “stay logged in” it seems like it may solve the problem. Hope it works and hope it helps you.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33 and Windy. Imagine that. Temp is supposed to slowly drop all day. Going to be cold the rest of the week. They are talking snow here Sunday thru Tuesday here too. We shall see. May get a shot of it Thursday night too. Seems like winter is back. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 33 & we might make it all the way to 34. :rolleyes: Our bay has started to open up over on the west side the last couple days & the wind today should do some more damage. Snow for Sunday-Tuesday in our 10-day too & we were planning on heading back south about then, so we'll be keeping a close eye on the forecast. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 here and could see 42 today..  then the cool down or cold and snow...  bring it on!!!   got a few things going on today so that will enough for me..  tomorrow I have to be at the St. Cloud VA for another leg scan..   have a good day all..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck tomorrow Mike. Had to install a new water filter in the house yesterday after I tried to change the filter and couldn't get it to stop leaking. Went to FF and bought a new one. It was 40 plus years old so not a big deal and time to do it. All this talk about fish locators has me thinking. May have to go to FF and look at them. Not sure what is going on today, Carlos Rod and Gun Club meeting tonight about it. May have to go out and tinker with truck, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, good luck at the VA tomorrow, mike.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys, hopefully it's just a routine scan and finds nothing bad...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......
good luck Mike.......
Mark....hope the Alex store has more stuff on the shelf then the one in st cloud!!!!! :crazy: thats the store next to the moving whoopie house right?? :rotflmao: like the one i seen on wheels!!!!! :scratch: :rotflmao:

about the only thing i gotz on the agenda today......put the last of my pickling fish in brine today and go check whats it gonna cost to replace carpet in 2 rooms.......... living room and bedroom!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Ken, I’ve been having the same problem for the last 10 days or so. When I am away from my house, I can log in, but from home it’s been a problem. I think I may have solved it a couple hours ago.
I normally am logged on all the time, but when I could get to the site, I would have to log on each time. After logging in this time, and checking the box that says something like “stay logged in” it seems like it may solve the problem. Hope it works and hope it helps you.

Thamks.....I will try it and check the box stay logged in.
« Last Edit: March 03/19/24, 08:45:04 AM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i never log out................... on any of the sites.......works for me!!!!!

we dont want ya leaving Ken!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is down to 27 here.  Was 32 when the wife got up.  Breezy too.  No big plans for the day.  Will thaw out some burger for tacos/burritos tonight.  I always visit the site from my laptop or PC in the office.  I get on just fine.  I do have the keep me logged in thing clicked too.  ???   Sure hope you get it figured out Ken.  Would hate to lose you.   The sun was shining here but I see clouds are rolling in.  You all have a good one.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 29 at choretime heading for a high around 50. Sounds like we better enjoy it cuz it's about to get real. Snow forecast for Thursday nite with an encore performance starting Saturday nite running into early next week. After rattling off 40 lambs in a row without losing one, found one deader than a doornail last nite when I fed the bottle lambs. Nice big ewe lamb about 6 weeks old. Typical. Rarely lose a ratty little no-account buck lamb. No telltale sign of problems at choretime so it happened quick. Likely a cardio-vascular issue of some kind. Rare but it happens. The good news: we have lots of nice big ewes lambs & will try to keep it that way. Best finish proofing, editing & spell checking a column. Mrs. Cheviot's birthday today so need to procure some things for that. I'll echo the sentiments of those advising you stay logged on Ken. Only time I've had difficulty is when the internet itself is playing games. Good luck mikey!  :happy1:   
« Last Edit: March 03/19/24, 09:11:20 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybday: :happybday: to Mrs Cheviot....... :happy1: she must be an angel from the sheep gods!!!!! :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yuppers  :happybday: to her!!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup.  :happybday: to the Mrs. Dotch!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck tomorrow Mike.

Today at work we have engineering day. It is where the 2nd grade kids are brought in and shown all the different things that go into designing products. They get little flexible dinosaurs that I printed on one of the printers. They get there own time badge too. Start the recruiting early. Lol.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fun for the kids.  Good luck Mike. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 5 here and heading for a high of 18 today it says. Just another standard day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 12 here could see 28 today...   the wind was really up there yesterday...   just getting ready to head out to the VA in about an hour and 1/2...   eat some breakfast and that's about it..    have a good day!!   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Have a good trip Mike.  Hope the wife and you had a good time Dotch.   :sleazy:  It is 3 here and I think the river is partly skimmed over.  The wind will break it up.  ??  Well I have a Dr. appt today too.  My middle finger and the ones next to it lock up when on the wheeler for a long time or when using a chain saw to long.  It locks up and I have to pull it straight with my other hand.  Kind of painful at times.  He said a shot of cortisone will fix it up and sometimes will fix it forever.  Let's hope so.  Has gotten worse the last couple of years.  Other than that no big plans other than to stay warm.  I will start a fire today to keep the garage warm too.  You all have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 6 here & aiming for 24. A Critical Fire Warning again today as the Rh will be 15-25%, with gusts of 20-30. :rolleyes: Got a couple things on my list so we're headed to GR again today. Sounds like I might have to put the blade back on the wheeler this weekend............maybe. :scratch: It looks like there isn't much more than ~ 30' of ice along the shore between us & the neighbor to the north. I can see some over on the west side of the bay yet though. No more now, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't make to FF yesterday to drool on locators, company stopped by. Probably go today. Also need to check on my raffle tickets for gun bingo today. I did get a small set of air horns installed on the truck yesterday and they are loud.
Happy belated birthday to Mrs. Dotch and the shelves at the Alex FF are just as empty as St. Cloud glenn.
Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........planning on a road trip to Cabelas.  was gonna go this morning but my co-pilot aint moving to fast!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: havent been in that place in 5 years i bet. wonder what she'll walk out of there with!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

every time i go into a place that sells sporting goods i chek for ammo. in particular 30-06 corlock 220 grain bullets for deer and bear hunting. pretty nonexistent.  :scratch: the other day at menards i ran into an old retired coworker.......he works parttime at a sporting shop!!!!! he said give hi a jingle and he'd see if he could get some!!! :happy1: and a 30%employeee discount!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Topped out at 56 at the ranch yesterday. Humidity must be low. There was no frost on the Buick windshield this morning when I left for Bugtussle. More tax stuff to dink with today & getting thru this fungicide webinar.  Then get mentally prepared for the wintry weather heading this way. Thanks everyone for wishing the Mrs. a happy birthday. She's tired but she's cranky!  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :doah: wadda do to make her cranky all the time!!!!! :doofus: it most certainly cant be poppy!!!

my wife is always bubbly and in a good mood!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I bet!  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: well she is.......but its usually like a day before i go to the cabin!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's LOVE.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Have a good trip Mike.  Hope the wife and you had a good time Dotch.   :sleazy:  It is 3 here and I think the river is partly skimmed over.  The wind will break it up.  ??  Well I have a Dr. appt today too.  My middle finger and the ones next to it lock up when on the wheeler for a long time or when using a chain saw to long.  It locks up and I have to pull it straight with my other hand.  Kind of painful at times.  He said a shot of cortisone will fix it up and sometimes will fix it forever.  Let's hope so.  Has gotten worse the last couple of years.  Other than that no big plans other than to stay warm.  I will start a fire today to keep the garage warm too.  You all have a good day.

Could be "trigger finger" my wife had that with her thumb.  There are tendons that run along your palm, and are held down by other tendons.   Sometimes a bump develops on the tendon to the finger and it gets stuck.   Solution is to snip the tendon hold down.   That's probably not a good explanation so look it up for a better one.