Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489040 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Herbed chicken in sauce with maple butter acorn squash and scalloped corn with soft garlic/dill bread.   ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice coffee!!, been awhile for me as well.  Sounds good reb!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Scratch the squash. It was rotted and dried out inside.  %$#@    Looks like a baked tater with lotsa top da tater.    :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We went simple tonight...Mac & cheese with brats and brussel sprouts for a veggie.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder if our grandkids would eat those?  Great idea, I had never seen those.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
5 qts of beef soup will be cooking later today.... :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Talking about the turtle things...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Talking about the turtle things...

If they won't eat those, I'll come over and eat 'em! Get cookin' Del....

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/222275/red-neck-turtle-burgers/
« Last Edit: December 12/10/16, 08:36:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Umm numm...house sure smells good!  Soup was just starting to come to a simmer, when I realized the tato's were still sitting on the counter.  :banghead: They were chopped and in the pot in record time.  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Relaxin' way to spend the morning, make dinner, and smell up the house!!!  ;)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Soup is looking good there reb. I went unhealthy today, fired up the deep fryer. Seasoned chicken wings, fries, cheese sticks, breaded mushrooms and onion rings all washed down with a couple of cold ones. Why is it that when it's bad for you it's oh so good. Time for a good food coma nap  :happy1:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nuttin special cookin here. tonite its a lottsa mottza pizza. tomorrow luch venny hot dogs, tomorrow evening its the grand finale................ pork roast in da oven with taters gravy and rebs fav.............green beans!!!!! gotta make sure my iron is up.............gotta donate blood Monday evening!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bought two of those pizza's a bit ago, never had the. I thought they were pretty greasy, at least mine was. Was sitting on top of the pepperoni. Toppings slidin' all over the place...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I think there the best frozen pizza out there. more cheese and sauce then any other. kicks azz on papa murphy's in my opinion and moved tombstone to #2 on the fav list. couple weeks ago we had the spicy one.....nummy!!

??????? I'll have to pay more attention cause I didn't think it was greasy at all!!! 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Glenn, You ever had a Heggies? That's my next one down from a Lotsa Motsa
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Bought me a bottom round roast yesterday to make beef sandwiches with.  Roasted like I make prime rib.  never fails.  of course the au jus is the key here to keep the slices tender and moist.  Pulled the roast out at the internal temp of 130 and let it rest a bit.  Made the aujus which was Lipton beefy onion soup and added garlic and mushrooms.  Sliced it thin and put it in a bun with mayo, lettuce, and topped it off with more aujus.  good luck. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
YA Hey glenn...

Looks A-1, there, RH!    :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I was gonna touch on zas but RHs pics have me all messed up. Who wants to trade? Homemade brats? Pizzas? Or RHs meal...

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, I'm convinced.   Gonna get one of those cheap arse roasts that reb likes and sous vide it.   

Any suggestions for seasoning?   No garlic, it bothers mama's system.   Rosemary?   thyme?   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, You ever had a Heggies? That's my next one down from a Lotsa Motsa
yea I have but its been a while. I think that's what one of the local pubs in town serves! there pretty good too!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
YA Hey glenn...

Looks A-1, there, RH!    :happy1:
hey reb..............what???????????????????? :doah: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually put some Lawreys on which does have a little garlic and some pepper and some onion powder.  I also do put extra garlic powder on too though.  I used to do extra garlic salt and onion salt till I realized it was way too much salt.  Now I just do the powders instead. Doesn't hurt to drizzle some some olive oil on too.  I do that on my steaks..  Man I have the grill going as we speak to do some NY Strips.  AND that is what I put on them.  AND those Lottsa Mottsa pizzas are our favorites too...   I want to make hot dogs too Glenn.  Did they turn out ok???   Need to really get that meat like mush don't ya??

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually put some Lawreys on which does have a little garlic and some pepper and some onion powder.  I also do put extra garlic powder on too though.  I used to do extra garlic salt and onion salt till I realized it was way too much salt.  Now I just do the powders instead. Doesn't hurt to drizzle some some olive oil on too.  I do that on my steaks..  Man I have the grill going as we speak to do some NY Strips.  AND that is what I put on them.  AND those Lottsa Mottsa pizzas are our favorites too...   I want to make hot dogs too Glenn.  Did they turn out ok???   Need to really get that meat like mush don't ya??
pizza turned out great! viener snitzels aint till noon tomorrow!!!! and these are good old homemade kinda wieners........special ingredient buck meat!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
RH that looks so darn good.
I know...................I sure wish them adoption papers would go thru!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Made some pork stir fry yesterday.  Used the ribeye end of a boneless pork loin [about a pound and a half sliced thin].  Put in some fried eggs, soy sauce, romain lettuce, sesame oil, white pepper, and Chinese Sake [took a few sips from that bottle].  the rice was day old rice which is important in fried rice.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That looks delish RH! Should help the nudists keep their daubers up even with this cold snap!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)