Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5443097 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
You sure? Hopefully that's a pool cue supporting that tote instead of your gun.. :scratch:
those guns are just fine!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You sure? Hopefully that's a pool cue supporting that tote instead of your gun.. :scratch:
those guns are just fine!! :happy1:
Yeah well, I don't think he's cleaned many :deer: that he's shot with any of those guns in a while anyway.:sleazy: :nerd: :evil:        ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:   
« Last Edit: October 10/12/23, 06:05:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
You sure packed a lot of stuff to convince the wife you're going to the cabin and not to Inger... :whistling:
Gifts for the ladies?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here and heading for 54 today. Still an east wind blowing off of the lake. I swear the wind has been out of the east almost every day it seems like this summer. Well they got the line bored in yesterday and we're done and gone by 10:30. Now they just need to come back and hook it up. Got the expansion tank yesterday. Put that on last night. Wood stove is ready to fire when the wife gets cold enough.  ;) Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 42 here and again going for 55 we hope!!   got everything done I wanted too yesterday and then some!!  still talking rain tonight and tomorrow...   we will see..  have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 39 @ 1st peek here & we're headed towards 56. The Duluth channels is sayin the rain will stay south of Hwy 2 but I see there's a slight chance(~30%) for tomorrow morning. We got back here a little earlier than normal yday & it was pretty nice out, so I worked on my driveway project a bit. Probably mess with the OSB in the new shed again today, at least for a little while. There's a couple other small projects on my list too. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice looking morning.  It is 38 here and will hit low 50's.  Took a friend out fishing yesterday and we caught a nice mess of fish.  That east wind may be an issue till next week when the winds will be calmer.  The west and east winds can really howl on the river.  Would like to go fishing this afternoon but will wait to see how it is then.  I have to go have a blood test this morning and then I may hit the landfill.  The ol Ford is getting kind of full. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see the Broncos are at the Chiefs tonight.  I will tune in to see coach Peyton annihilated again.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Rain is moving in from the south. Going to make my pepper sauce today.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 45 at choretime heading for a high in the low 50's. Rain on the radar to the south heading this way. Drizzling here & should arrive at roony's soon. Could feel this system coming. Some of my joints were hurting last nite. Took some arthritis time-release Tylenol before I went to bed and felt much better this a.m. Car club meeting tonite to decide where to have our Christmas party. I think when the old guard lets go of the reins we're going to cut back on some of these nonsense meetings. If we met every other month it would be more than frequently enough given our level of participation. Well, best get back at some of the paperwork that the government thinks I ought to do. That way I can get back to celebrating Tim Walz Sucks Day.  :happy1:   
« Last Edit: October 10/12/23, 09:44:13 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning... see ya!! :toast: :fishing: :campfire: :fudd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
She's waiting for you... :wowza:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Look at that click count roll up.   :rotflmao:  :embarrassed:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  Looks like it will be a bit breezy today.  Not thinking we are going to get any of that rain that could be headed this way.  Trying to finish up the yard for the season and then maybe hit the lake tonight after dark.

Now Glen will be thinking Inger girls......go get her Glen.  Take flour  with you.
« Last Edit: October 10/12/23, 11:56:23 AM by Scenic »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am so tired of the DNR's flawed stance that for some reason mountain lions do not breed in MN.  Why not???   There have been sightings in Warroad and just south of Baudette of babies being carried by their mothers.  SO there are a lot more that we don't know about.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
many sightings around here too... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Love it! I move we change the name of the DNR to the DFS (Department of Flawed Stances). Second? All in favor?

Been hearing about cougars on the loose for many years and a lot of them not documented sightings by the DNR. About like their stance on coyotes being the good guys in this part of the state. Good for what? Up until about 30 years ago, there were none down here in farm country. Now you go outside on a calm clear night and you can hear them from several locations across the landscape. Pets & livestock being eaten with 'yotes in town going thru garbage cans. And wolves not all that far from the Twin Chitties once they've run out of moose calves to eat. When in doubt, blame climate change.🤡🤡🤡🤡 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Cougar repellant

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks absolutely awesome Roony.  What are the different colors and heat range? As compared to Schiracha.  I do like a few drops of that on things. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks great Roony,  I gots to learn how to ferment.  What's the "T" fer on a few???

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
awesome!!!    :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Bought a Vitamix blender for this and other things. It sure is powerful and it seems like a well made machine. It sure liquefied those pepper seeds.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here and heading for 52 it says. The wind is still whipping off of the lake. That makes day 6.  Plan is to head to deer camp by Skime after work today. Clear trails and check out the stands . Just one more day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.    Wind wind and WINDY this morning.   Saying gust up to 35 here at the moment.  From the radar it looks like the rain is going to be within miles south of us this morning but have to wait and see what that wrap around is going to do this afternoon.

Roony that sauce looks good!!!! 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 42 and light rain here..   not sure when it started but we are getting some..   only going up to 46 here today too...  not sure what I have on the agenda today..   might make a run to Wadena today..   have a good day all!!!   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 39 and should see about 54 today.  It is windy here too.  Think I will lay low today.  Got a lot done yesterday and was just going to relax when a buddy stopped over to have me do some welding on some stuff for his dock.  Some of it was galvanized and I may have inhaled too much of it.  Kind of a scratchy throat today.  I worked in a welding place right out of high school before they knew how bad smelling galvanized was for you.  We all felt like we had the flu.  Then they figured it out and got better ventilation.  I did have the garage door open so not too bad.  We are looking forward to having a nice fire tonight and cook some fresh brats over the fire.  Have a good one.